I fucking hate my life and I'm gonna hang myself now

Hey guys, I hate myself and how fucking lonely I am. I'm gonna jump from the balcony with a noose tied around my neck. Will this kill me? Always being rejected, being fucking pathetic, let's just fucking end it. Will be here to answer some questions before I do it but only for maybe 30 minutes. Wish me luck robots.

Attached: gz5kj7542lh11.jpg (400x400, 39K)

You wont tho

Attached: lookatthisdude.jpg (401x374, 22K)

how many girls rejected you

I fucking will, trust me. I'm in Italy, hopefully someone will report on it.

It'll kill you. If this is your perennial quest, then no one can stop you. Go uugi.

I use my bedsheet around my balcony railing so I can't stream it :(

Henry don't do it

Around 7 girls have rejected me. All beautiful, unlike me.

Go sleep before doing it and how many girls rejected you?

Attached: 8O4JKKWGWac.jpg (712x949, 76K)

And doing it because girls have rejected you is kinda stupid, don't you think, OP?

Attached: _6NOO6HCgUQ.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

I fucking can't deal with school tomorrow. My penis is also only 5 inches which gives me a lot of anxiety.

Put your laptop at the floor pointing up. Livestream it faggot

Actually you sound just like my friend in Italy. Henry if this is you, please don't do it. I love you man.

OK guys I can point the laptop at the balcony so you can see me jump.

I'm not Henry. My name is Xavier.

What have you already done to try to solve your depression and your social problem, user?

Attached: IMG_20190310_073952.jpg (850x2100, 164K)

Its really not that hard to enjoy life on your own, or just start a new life, dont be a slave to society

Attached: 1539552301919.png (388x400, 258K)

I take medication and I have Aspergers. I'm awkward and I'm 18.

If you are going to do a drop hang like that you need a rope that can withstand twice your weight at the very least. You will most likely break your neck and be out instantly. It will take a few minutes for the body to die but I doubt you will feel anything. Naturally whatever you tie the rope to needs to withstand twice your weight as well.

What ? Don't do it bro. Don't let these problems break you. You're more than that. Go sleep, search professional help and seek God :)

Worth a shot. I have a friend named Henry there now who also has a 5 inch dick. He always joked about being completely average. Xavier you're loved bro. Ive been lonely all my life and rejected by many. I have so many crimgy r9k stories and I didn't even go on here for a long time so I thought I was the first human being. Please believe that there's hope. I have nothing going for me but I still believe o will find a girl I love.

*Worst human being

If you are only 18, you have your whole life ahead you then dont do it, OP.

Do it OP it wont get better, the fact that you have reach this point in your life is because you truly can improve yourself. Dont listen to the normalfags they just want your suffering to be longer.

Wtf is that pic from and how do I know that thing

I've never understood the point of killing yourself. You're just confirming that nothing will get better. And you certainly have no idea what abyss you're stepping into. Why not just learn to deal with things a little better and ride out life to see if you're right or wrong?

I just want a girl, is that so much to ask? Why do all other guys get a girlfriend but I don't?

So she can own you, take all your time and money, and fuck someone else? Dude, thats dumb.

lol don't do it you nigger

i'm from austria.. Is there something I can do for you? Please?

A girl who's faithful.

really? you're killing yourself because you can't get a gf? user, life is so much than sex and relationships.
but you do you i guess. i hope you can realise this.

because for some people life is only going to get worse with no realistic chance of improving.

Thank's man but I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like nothing will get better.

Only 4 minutes of existance left
See you on the flipside, OP

Attached: pobrane.jpg (284x177, 7K)

For some people, but how can you possibly know that you are part of that "some people"?

At 18 with no experience you're already pathetic to most women, keep in mind that most men at you're age had many partners.

Oooo FRITTATAAAAA

Yes I am. What is more important? For real?

Most people who fail to commit suicide are glad they didn't go through with it desu. Don't do it Xavier.

Lmao, literally everything else. Women are the actual worst.

Exactly. But I do have some experience.

This souldn't be your first concern and killing yourself for this is really retarded

do it xavier, be done with this fucking pitiful existence, things will not get better, trust me, i wish i had been dead years ago, but im too much of a pussy to do it

Ok guys, let's do it

Just because you're useless doesn't mean he has to be.

I may sound hypocritic, i'm a girl and i'm pretty lonely. I also have those thoughts of ending my life and I know it sucks. Please let me know if I can do anything. I don't want to loose you, friend..

this is bait xavier, dont believe it, fucking jump

Oh silly user , you want to die over not getting a girl ? Image the pain you'll feel when you actually do find her , deep deep love for years , she is the one in your mind and bang! She cheats or falls out of love or leaves you for Chad. Image that pain, it's way worse than how you feel now.
Trust me I've felt both.
Work on yourself and make yourself happy. Women won't make you happy, they will only cause unimaginable pain from heartache. You will have to learn to love yourself before loving others. Because once you do and they leave your life it'll be okay. You will love and you will lose. But it's all a learning process , maybe you find one but you learn something about yourself or her. Then maybe you'll find the one you get married to.
Or you might be alone forever. Either way you gotta find yourself.
Start there and report back to us X

Attached: Screenshot_20170421-222019.png (1440x2560, 1.93M)

idk if I should feel stupid dude .. i'm just trynna help ;(

Stream it pussy
If you're not gonna listen to us and go through with it then at least let me see you embrace the void and snap your neck

Attached: 1552419028572.jpg (750x925, 82K)

Lol you won't, see ya tomorrow faggot.

Help me how?

like dont

FUCKING PLEASE STOP. TXT ME ON KIK [SPOILER]plstextmeifursad[/SPOILER]

if you are going to die at least let someone else kill you, go fuck someone up who you hate and give them the opportunity to kil you

oh fuck I messed up with the fucking spoilers fml

livestream it you dumb retarded faggot

Don't fuckign do it, you retard!

You got a license to sell hot dogs, chico man?

Do it faggot. If you can't handle rejection as a grown man then you should never have been born to begin with.

Just gas yourself with nitrogen or argon, faggot. Hanging yourself is a more retarded suicide method.

Attached: painless fast suicide.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

please don't do it
i know everyone says it and its such a fucking cliche but things do get better
please don't listen to the people on here who tell you to do it, i know it hurts like hell right now but you just have to sit through it, drink if you have to
just stay alive, you'll be glad you did

Oh, then carry on.

Henry, have you considered posting your picture online for critiques. (not on Jow Forums) You sound like you think you're incapable of getting a girlfriend. That is never true even for deformed guys.

Sorry. I meant Xavier. I got confused from the people above mis-naming you; thought they knew what they were talking about.

Also, please remember life is about love that extends beyond romance. So, do you love your parents? Siblings? Pets?

I understand you user, maybe this is copypaste but, fuck, I would simply like to be loved, I want so much to have a family, to work hard every day for them, to go back home and have a wife to hug and children to teach about life, to go out together to amusement parks, to dine together, to have a Christmas, make love, not only sex, I just want a woman to love her forever, it's not fair, it's not fair because I've given my best effort but I can not stand it anymore, I'm totally broken, so I understand you user, maybe I do it this year, after my birthday, I'm going to buy a realdoll with whom to spend a few days "as I always dreamed" going out with her, living with her and marrying her at dusk, then I will commit suicide, because I already fulfilled my purpose. fucking world and I just want to have a few days as I always dreamed with the woman I always dreamed, then I want to stop suffering, every day hurts, and I want to die, if you want it, do it, this world is a fucking prison, the worst place in the universe

is op ded? rip op. he couldn't adapt to the robot life. hope you find happiness on the other side

Attached: 1552371286501.png (3929x3753, 913K)

rip failed normie

Don't use a noose if you are, just jump off of a high building head downward so your brain is instantly crushed instead of snapping your neck like a noose does, it could leave you alive and suffering for 5 minutes

So now that op is gone, what are some cheap methods of suicide that have an extremely high success rate?

Attached: 15 Lucky Star.mkv_snapshot_09.10_[2019.03.07_15.19.09].png (702x500, 335K)

Rip, op gone now

1. stab/shoot your heart, through the lungs. hurt like a mf.
2. cut jugulars. suffer as you bleed out. you're lucky if you pass out quickly.
3. jump off a high place, headfirst towards ground. instantaneous death upon impact.
4. jump in front of a moving train. gives the train pilot trauma but gets the job done.
5. tie your feet on a bag of sand and jump on a deep body of water.
6. trek the wilderness without proper equipment or supplies. pick deserts and icy places.
7. electrocution by stabbing electrodes near your heart.

Motorcycle crash. Isn't cheap but if your going to kill yourself why not get a 50k loan and have some fun first.

xavier, renegade angel
originally show name dechu

Just buy a gf or work towards getting one if you 'truly' want one, money can buy happiness just dont be a little bitch otherwise just end it lol

I strongly recommend that you don't attempt this. Becoming a paraplegic because of a motorcycle accident means you will never be able to end the suffering. Don't risk it.

>why not get a 50k loan
Who the hell is handing out 50k loans to NEET losers?

ops last messages was 5 hrs ago so hes dead or got off