BBW/SSBBW Fuck Stories

I'll start
>on tindr, looking for quick hookups
>match with 25 year old fat chick, looks like pic related
>we text and she quickly leads the conversation to sex
>she tells me about how she wants to sit on my face and envelope it with her giant fat ass
>instant erection
>immediately plan to meetup at her place in a couple hours
>I grab my bottle of bad dragon cum lube like the degenerate I am and head to her place on time
>I park by the curb and walk up her patio with lube and condoms in my bag
>I knock and an older woman opens the door
>thought I was catfished at first but it's just the girl's aunt who was staying at her place
>I tell the aunt that I'm a friend of her niece's
>she actually believes me
>she leaves, don't know why, probably to work or something
>as she leaves, the girl I came to see walks into the room
>she says she was in the bathroom
>takes my bag and puts it down by the couch
>sits me down on it and she sits next to me with a devilish grin on her face.
>says she's glad I arrived and that I'm even hotter in person
>she's wearing a red tank top with some ripped jean shorts
>her massive thighs are bursting out of them
>instant erection 2.0

Attached: Fat Oil Belly Grab.jpg (654x872, 117K)

>she notices it and looks back up at me with that grin once again
>she gets down on her knees in front of me and rubs the bulge in my jeans
>I can visibly see drool coming from her mouth as she licks her lips
>she looks back up me and says "I can't wait to swallow your massive cock"
>she then focuses her attention back on my pants as she unzips my fly and pulls my jeans slightly down
>her eyes light up as my fully erect dick stands in front of her
>I could visibly see the cocklust in her eyes at this point as she started rubbing my dick all over her face
>she then began to lick the tip while cupping my balls in her hand
>I threw my head back as that alone turned me on to no end
>she finally wrapped her lips around the tip and began to bob her head up and down
>I started to talk dirty to her as she deepthroated my cock, saying things like "Oh yeah, you love swallowing my giant cock, don't you you fat whore"
>I could see she loved when I degraded her like that, she started to rub my wet, saliva-covered dick while sucking and licking my balls

>after that she went back to sucking, but this time much faster
>I put my hand on the back of her head, grabbing her hair and started pushing her face against my wet cock so that her lips touched the very base of my pelvis
>tears were falling down her face but I knew she fucking loved it
>she took her mouth off my wet dick and took off her tank top
>no bra on, fully nude fat G cup tits hanging there in front of me
>extra hard
>I quickly reach for the cum lube in my bag and open the bottle all the way, squeezing the whole bottle all over her tits while she pushed them together
>she scoots closer and wraps her massive milkers around my shaft
>I literally couldn't see my dick at this point
>she starts quickly bouncing them up and down around my cock
>her wet, lube covered, milk filled cowtits looked better than I could have ever imagined
>she starts to simultaneously suck the tip while rubbing the shaft with her tits
>shove her head up and down against my dick again

Please stop normie this is cringey

>I can't take it anymore and cum down her throat
>I never knew I could even cum that much, it was so thick and white and was leaking from her nostrils
>she took my cum covered cock out of her mouth and took a deep breath as she gulped down all the semen I filled her mouth with
>of course it was far from over, as she was not yet satisfied
>she grabbed my hand as I grabbed my bag and we went up the stairs to her bedroom
>I put my bag down by her bed as she asked me to lay my back on it
>dinner time
>she walks over to me and drops her gigantic ass onto my face
>I could feel my nose on her asshole and my mouth against her pussy
>she is riding my face like a cowgirl as I rubbed my nose against her asshole and my mouth open, licking her pussy
>she moaned and I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter against my face

>I wrapped my arms around the full mass of her giant ass
>I squeezed it in different places and began to smack it as hard as I could, making her scream in pain
>I moved my face up and began licking her asshole, kissing it, and sucking it, she twitched in sheer sexual pleasure
>she reached down and started rubbing my still lube covered cock while I ate her ass out
>we continued in this position for another 5 minutes until I moved her ass down so I could talk
>I said "lay on your back, you fucking fat bitch"
>she got off of me and layed on her back as we started to 69 again, but with me on top this time
>I plunged my entire face deep into her pussy as she wrapped her fat legs around my head
>I could feel the warmth and sweat around my head as I started to face fuck her
>she started moaning with my cock deep in her throat
>this pushed me over the edge as I came once again deep in her throat
>at the same time, she came and screamed from my lips and tongue playing with her pussy and clit
>I rolled over and layed panting for a solid minute

>she still wasn't done
>she rolls over on her knees and spreads her ass cheeks wide open
>as she did this she said "I want you to fuck my asshole and fill it with your cum"
>I had never done anal before and was excited so I grabbed my cum lube and covered my hands with it
>I managed to very tightly squeeze three fingers in her asshole, lubing it up
>I slathered my cock in the lube and then slowly rubbed the tip on the outside of her hole
>she turned her head to look at me as I did this, biting her lip, she said "Stop teasing me, please just stretch my fucking hole"
>I wrapped my arms around her fat ass cheeks
>I plunged my wet dick deep into her ass and started to fuck her extremely fast
>she screamed "Oh god I didn't know it would hurt this much, it's so big, don't stop"
>I fucked her even harder and faster
>my hand clapped her ass cheeks like lightning as the red hand prints got brighter and brighter as I continued to do it

>I slowed down then yelled at her "lay on your back, you fucking cow"
>I pulled my cock out of her asshole as it winked at me
>she rolled over onto her back and lifted her legs up
>I leaned in to hug her fat belly while I motorboated her huge breasts with my cock buried in her asshole once again
>her eyes were rolled into the back of her head as she experienced both pain and pleasure
>I sucked her nipples and grabbed her boobs as I thrusted my shaft deep into her asshole
>I felt it coming so I started to fuck her so fast she started to scream as I came in her
>she shivered in pleasure as my hot thick semen filled her asshole while I slowly pulled my cock out of her shitter
>my cum was dripping and leaking from her gaping hole
>we were both done at this point and I grabbed my stuff and left right after we both agreed to do it again some time
To this day we've met up and fucked around about 7 other times. If you guys want more, just tell me.

GG this was absolutely disgusting
Ive lost all interest in fucking wahmen
Boipussy for me thanks to (you)

OP here. I also prefer boypucci, which is why I was so excited to do anal. I'm also on grindr right now looking for sissyboys ans traps.

>OP depicts eating pussy
>I also prefer boypucci
You cant even LARP right

give tl;dr

i'll have you know i did not read a single word of this shit

Attached: 1545323426674.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Why do you think I ate her ass? Just because I like boipucci doesn't mean I don't also like girlpussy.
tl;dr Hot Fat girl sucks me and I fucked her in the ass. It was a good time.

Congrats faggot....you are a verified virgin

Attached: IMG_8557.jpg (300x343, 33K)

>why do you think I ate her ass?
>I moved my face up and began licking her asshole, kissing it, and sucking it
Are you retarded?

Oh, so you don't understand what a rhetorical question is, huh? I said that to emphasize the fact that I like ass, retard.

>retard
Youre the retard, frienderino. You could be topping slim twinks 24/7 but you chose to eat some musty fat girls diseased vagoo on tinder. Shit taste to be honest, and youre erotic writing skills could use some work

Attached: 6CB98A52-186C-4F1D-909E-2346981C4381.gif (200x200, 2M)

Well I appreciate the criticism of my writing skills. Do you have any particular tips, what have I been doing wrong? Also, you're right, I need to fuck some cute twinks. But I also have a female fat fetish, so I love that.

this never happened origlioni

>any particular tips
Try having sex once in real life and you will realize what youve been doing wrong

thanks larper i'll save this

Attached: 1550713554510.jpg (529x359, 121K)

no problem, user, although it is real.

>i-its real I s-s-swear!

Attached: CD91D4EB-6168-4AD9-90BF-4C37B49EC6F1.jpg (600x375, 15K)

great story, even if you made it all up you have a pretty good idea of how fat girls act in bed, so I'm inclined to believe you.

Thanks. She was a real desperate bitch. Which is surprising due to her being pretty damn hot. I would think that fag loving chads would have basically destroyed her at that point.

fat* not fag lmao

This is garbage, kill yourself.

Op not larping nigga this deadass how fat females work, respect op

Thanks bro
nigger

Damn OP
That desperate to samefag to save face