Suicide AMA

I am going to kill myself tomorrow.
If anybody would like to ask a random user some questions for his last day on Earth, now's the time.

Attached: 1551757129747.png (636x543, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/directory/game/irl/videos/all
youtu.be/_tcW-j7KFgY
youtu.be/wy4IsC5eb7o
youtu.be/m5pmEI5FsEU
discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why r you going to kill yourself

fucking faggot tell us why first

Are you going to stream it? Also why

I'm 20 years old and have simply decided that I'm not good enough to live on planet Earth. My days are filled with fantasies and daydreams of suicidal, homicidal, sexual, or grandiose natures. I dropped out of university and spent all my loan money within the first two weeks without even thinking about it because I have no impulse control.
I hate myself and I hate the world around me because of it. It's been this way since I was 12 and no amount of therapy or medication has helped so I've given up. Life seems like too much to bear.

Attached: 1541597436332.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

do you just have depression or more illnesses

So are you on any meds or therapy right now?

Attached: BaQOiUd.gif (498x298, 1.76M)

do it! kys you useless spic

How are you gonna do it?

odosksjsiakkaksjsksjsk

Do you think i should kill myself too? My life has been shit forever really

I've been diagnosed with everything, fuck it. They've said I have Asperger's, depression, bipolar, OCD, anxiety, BPD. They can't give me a Goddamn straight answer.
I don't really care what it is. I just don't want to live.
I may stream it if it's convenient.
Yes.
I'm not a spic. White. Good try though.

Attached: 1534533589709.png (448x478, 398K)

Literally nobody cares, nobody is going to come in here and beg you to not do it because nobody here knows a fucking thing about you. You'd just love it if you got a bunch of attention here though wouldn't you? All I want you to know is that not a single person cares. Your stupid little apu pictures don't make anyone feel bad for you, you are likely a privileged suburban faggot who is so lazy he'd rather die than put any effort into changing himself. So fuck off and do it but don't fucking post here for attention.

have you tried doing some crazy thing in spite of the world before you go maybe feel like you achieved something
a one man black metal album by a dead man walking sounds pretty cool and interesting or something similar but it's up to you ik depressed people prolly don't have much motivation
gl user

Attached: 1545523192652.png (350x591, 24K)

Jump from building.
That depends on your circumstance.
Literally didn't read past the first three words.
No, I gotta do it right away. Quick like.

Hey, user. Please tell me your method so I can try it. All my attempts fucking suck. I wish I could just order a gun

I'm jumping from a tall building. Guaranteed death. It's 30 stories.

What area are you from so I can look for news stories

New York State, Rochester.

Dont fucking do it. Work on yourself man. Don't do this to your family.

So long fellow robot I dont fucking know you but youre not a faggot to me

i would be a bigger drain on my family by continuing to live and leech, and i do not have the capability to better myself as a person

How are you feeling today? Original

Farewell robot. I don't even know you but oh well.

>Jump from building.

This is a terrible way to go.

A) The fall will be painful, even if it DOES kill you.
B) The fall and after damage will be incredibly painful and it IS one of the less successful methods.
C) You will literally feel nothing but the greatest fear and regret of your life on your way down. The only people who have ever jumped from a building and felt any semblance of peace were people who jumped from a burning building.

Pretty shitty, know what I'm sayin' guy?

What are you gonna eat for your last meal?

we'll see then

hadn't thought about it. maybe a cheeseburger then.

Death by cop is always a good way to go we at least get a video of it

livestream it at least. Dont be a pussy.
I wouldn't do it though. You're way too young. I probably had it 10 times worse than you and I still managed to get to a state of feeling ok.
Think of all the things you do have:
Probably a healthy body, you're not bedridden like me. You have food, water, etc.
Try waterfasting for a couple days and then eat something and you will thank god that your hunger goes away. Being in depth, dropping out of college etc. are such pathetic excuses for suicide if you think about it.

If I offered to fly you out to my vacation house in mexico tomorrow to come hang out and do cocaine and drink with me instead of killing yourself, would you take up my offer?

True enough
pathetic, but not the only ones. it's just a general feeling of hatred that i've had for a long time. i can only remember a single day in the past eight years where i felt a real moment of happiness, and i can't remember a day where i didn't consider suicide.
you don't have a vacation house in Mexico, is that the joke?

It belongs to my parents

So, you're killing yourself because of the bad choices you made? You'll learn from your mistakes and become a better person, that's what life is about. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Assuming it's true, no, I wouldn't take you up on that offer and I would still want to kill myself afterwards.
But I'm guessing it's not true.

Are you ready for the lower zones?

Attached: lower zones.jpg (638x948, 178K)

wow faggot, was your creepypasta tier story supposed to scare me out of it or something?
you could've at least posted the Inferno or something, what a fuckin pleb lmao, what is this RL Stine shit

what happened at that day that made you happy? Maybe you can reconstruct that day somehow.
Idk what to tell you dude.

bye user, hope things get better for you

good luck, user. whatever you're looking for in death, I hope you find it.

You seem like quite an impulsive fellow, thats probably why youre killing yourself. But hey, do what you wanna do.

How much of idiot do you have to be to chose the absolute worst forms of suicide behind drowning? Don't jump, you will heavily regret those 4 seconds and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Suicide is for pussies, stop being a faggot and go watch some animu

Man the fuck up. Change whatever it is you don't like about yourself. Run away from your shitty life, move to an island country and get a manual labour job. Start a business. Do something fucking interesting. You're 20. You haven't even begun to experience life. Don't give up so early, it's like quitting a game at the end of a 10 minute tutorial

Do you have a working smartphone? If you do please stream on twitch IRL

twitch.tv/directory/game/irl/videos/all

If you're planning on killing yourself, and you have truly given up on life, why don't you try something crazy? I don't know how, but try to join Red Cross or even the Coast Guard. Travel around.

Worst case scenario, you die. But, you might be able to help some people before that happens. You might even find a reason to live!

youtu.be/_tcW-j7KFgY
Will be thinking of you OP
Give it a listen. A real listen.
Take what you will from it.
It might help, who the hell know.
Im just some loser on a computer.

Attached: 1549011773625.jpg (507x504, 29K)

quitters are worse than spitters desu

Attached: 1544818529377.jpg (568x338, 27K)

I CALL DIBS ON YOUR LAPTOP

top 5 music albums?

Based taste in music. I've been listening to Evilfeast and Saor all night.

Here again, not sure your music taste. So ill leave you a few things that helped me the other day.
youtu.be/wy4IsC5eb7o
youtu.be/m5pmEI5FsEU
Music isnt the notes played but the space between the notes.
Tell me what you think of them op.

Attached: 1551823760989.png (640x630, 580K)

don't do it bro, call a helpline

I was there last year, and if a total fuckup like me can turn it around, anyone can

I won't tell you not to do it, but I just can't abide by such a delusion. Every suicidal person thinks this shit, but it's 99% never the case. Your parents may be pissed or sick of you, but they don't want to lose you to their lives entirely. It's just your autism acting up and misinterpreting it. By all means do what you will, but know that this is about your dignity rather than some sense of paying a debt or doing a favor for someone else. It's about you.

Attached: 1538573580392.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Buddy, you're fuckin 20. You'll be fine. If you wanna kill yourself because life is rough, you'll escape that once and never feel again. Not relief, not joy, not anything. The brain works in fucky ways against itself and can hide good stuff from your consciousness. Without trying to further explain my dumb brain thoughts, lemme just address that without this suicide, you most likely got a long time left on this dirt ball and a lot more opportunity to see if suicide is right for you. Leave a legacy that's not us.

wrong you retard oreg

Attached: chrome_SYQfMCyi9J.png (538x778, 45K)

listen to better post rock. godspeed is pretentious.

attentionfag

Record yourself doing it and don't forget to timestamp as proof you failure of a human being

will you livestream it, OP? lets go, get all the A++ in death

OP, dont do it. If you commit suicide the people who love you(they do) will suffer terribly. Also, if you jump from a building, you will traumatize many people in the area. Dont forget the cops, the ones who have to pick you up limb by limb.
Just dont.

>20 years old
at least fuck up the rest of your twenties before you think about it

I had cancer, dropped out of college, work a wage slave job, have no gf, and am ten years older than you. If I can make it this far, then so can you. Find a fucking hobby and live for that, pussy.

Not OP but anyone know how painful, long it takes, and effective AntiFreeze is?

get outta here, Godspeed is great.

PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS -

Can I get something of yours before you go? Whether it be your Steam, money, shitposting folder or something else, can I have it?

PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS - PLEASE SEE THIS -

Oh, or your Discord if you have one with lots of people on it.

>doing his best to get anything of value from a soon to be dead guy
I FOUND THE KIKE

Attached: 8369174.jpg (297x170, 12K)

Instead of committing suicide why not embrace this new-found freedom of having nothing you care about to lose?

You gotta do what you gotta do my guy.

You deserve no respect if you're not going postal before killing yourself. Pathetic. Man the fuck up, grab a gun and kill the fuckers that wronged you

What are the last songs you're gonna listen to before you do it?

My question is why aren't you streaming it here faggot
If you're gonna kill yourself, why not provide some people entertainment? At least your last act will be you make people happy

Hey op assuming you haven't tasted concrete yet. Life sucks for most people, some worse than others. We all know this, so we suck it up and keep going. You can jump off this ride if you want, but that would be ridding yourself of the opportunity to do what you've always wanted. You're probably sad bc you've failed expectations, but now you don't care about that, so you can do anything you feel like.

>Says going to suicide kek
>Makes a post on Jow Forums
Cool story bro

I hope to do it this year user. It isn't fair...

Attached: 11123746.jpg (400x599, 35K)

I got prescribed oxy for my chronic pain and honestly I'll probably end up ODing on it soon too. I would've just shot myself by now but I'm too much of a pussy.
My reason for sudoku is more because I have a frankenstein dick than anything. They botched the initial jewtilation and degloved my dick, then botched the skin graft to try and fix that too. I have no mucosa or inner foreskin left at all, and no feeling other than irritation when my glans rubs on something. Absolutely 0 hope for me.
Godspeed faggot.

sue the state for butchering your penis?? if shit like this happened in my country you would get millions for life

but I guess failed chop offs are a normal thing in america?

do not kys you fucking moron!!!! not before you at least try to 180 your life

you ever heard that story of the guy who was gonna kill himself but before he did he went to mexico to do coke and fuck hookers and then he felt the need to live again ? ? could be you asshole

you just have to try!! take up a huge fucking loan and move to england or whatever

go to thailand and fuck ladyboys while doing shit ton of drugs (you can buy xanax legally everywhere)

try to do something!!!!! youre depressed because all your brain knows is staying in your room doing the same shit all day and never change

you need MAJOR CHANGE!!!! go to some hot and nice place now!! take out a loan!! youre gonna kys anyway??

also listen to some STOOOGES!!!

Attached: 255cc11db81a5ceb99f6af00db119d43.jpg (313x500, 35K)

Killing yourself before 25 is for faggots. Your brain isn't finished developing

What is going to be your last meal?

>im 20
>lol its all over gaiz
And nothing of value will be lost

pls do them a favour

It's an AMA you dense nigger

If OP doesnt kill himself today and livestreams it, he is the biggest faggot on earth. Announcing suicide but not doing it is like the most subhuman thing to do.

How much does the average bird weigh?

roughly as much as one bird

What pushed you over the edge? Been ruining every aspect of my life yet my main fear is how weird my last moment will be as my brain absorbs the shock and scrambles yes still has synapses firing.

Attached: 1548016392486.jpg (404x628, 59K)

What method?
oreg

can you live stream it? would love to show ur mother it :)

Listen man, I was in a similar situation to you a few years ago, same age as you are. I'm not gonna try to save your life so I can feel like a saint. After all, I don't know you and most likely never will. I was fucked in the head, and still am, but I'm telling you, if you survive this, you will be mentally stronger than most other fucks out there. If you really don't care about life, then you have fuck all to lose. Go do something with yourself, cos if you're like I was, you have no goals or outlets for expression. If you try life and still feel like topping yourself, then fair enough.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord/
.gg/PRtTPA

Attached: 27e6e8b7ae73eb17c9357855d8e0fa5e.jpg (856x1200, 92K)

.45, I know it's the quickest way, though it still takes a minute+ to fully expire, and I could fuck it up like my life.
If you're OP I hope you find peace, living or not.

Attached: 1547848669770.png (709x816, 253K)

>I'm 20 years old
A bit young, but on the other hand it sure as fuck isn't gonna get better.

t.30

u still alive?

OP here,
no I died.

godspeed user allah loves you

rip my man
i hope you found happiness :(

jump from building? are you a sociopath mate, someone has to clean up your mess. best hospitalize yourself and then commit suicide in there. atleast the nurse would know what to do and not clean up your gooey mess

please user stay alive

people like you man i swear, you live in one of the most wanted places on earth, young past school big life ahead, no disabilities and all the chances but no fucking motivation.
its a shame, just a fucking shame.

Look at me, im a fucking 50 year old man that has done nothing with his life, and i am bedridden. recieving benefits, no family of my own.
guess what, still no fucking suicide nigger.
Im saving up money to buy some kind of investment after my death for my sister, since shes the only family i have got. I havent spoken to her in 3 years.