/straightedge/ general

Any straightedge frens here? I personally think doing drugs/smoking/drinking is pretty normie.

Attached: apu_pajamas.jpg (786x618, 53K)

Yeah but only because I'm too lazy. Not because of morals or anything, but because it's too much work to do bad stuff. My parents called my attitude on life a gift and a curse.

this.

i was a born vegan, and drugs/smoking/drinking is considered degenerate in our family.

i wish i could stop masturbating.

Im trying to, thc is the only thing that helps schizoid

Weed smoking straight-egder here
I'm made clean by the blood of Christ.

I smoke pipe. Favorite tobacco is Balkan Sasieni because all the other ones I tasted are mostly tasteless.

I ordered some cheroots, I hope cigars taste more, and better.

I'm not a normie but I do drugs all the time. However I have nothing wrong with people abstaining from all drugs.

I want to say I'm straight edge but I don't exercise and I can never get over the craving of fast food shit no matter how long I diet.

Attached: 1552440429580.jpg (577x575, 59K)

With some hope I'll enter monk mode in a year

I think that never having self-medicated yourself with psychoactives is pretty normie

Yes, not even normies are this retarded

You're right... normies and robots don't use drugs

>I don't know the difference between using drugs and funking with myself

Plenty of normalfags have drugs. There's a reason drugs and sex culture are so closely connected.

>thread about drugs
>degenerate faggots galore

I'm 24 and I've never done any alcohol or drugs.
>not mentally stable enough to enjoy the trips
>no friends to help me calm down if I lose control
>no self-control to be responsible with them
>never would know where to buy it

Attached: da.png (148x167, 60K)

I dont like how it makes me feel, so I dont do any.
I may have 1 cocktail at my cousins 21st however.

>never smoked
>been completely dry of liquor for 2 years
>never done any drugs
>dont consume caffeine
It is hilarious to see normies who need some drug in order to enjoy life

Attached: 1514990462668.jpg (346x347, 51K)

>I don't know that drugs and alcohol can relieve mental suffering

drug addict who quit fapping here

the mechanism of addiction to heroin and fapping is nearly identical in my experience but for whatever reason i have more resolve to retain my sexual energy,
going on a month. i had 3 months before this last slip.
ime it improves my energy levels.

you don't know that in the middle and long term they will cause suffering and you'll need to keep using them to be as you were before drugs

I don't smoke, I don't drink. I have a beer occasionally if there's a family event, I've only been drunk once before, and it was mediocre. I absolutely abhor drugs, although I am unfortunately on anti-depressants. I will never do drugs, from weed to meth I hate them all. I drink coffee but I'm gonna cut it out soon. Already slowly removing it.

me, I'll especially never try smoking, to know that you're willingly taking in the greatest dose of radiation per year among anyone on the planet, even more than radiation workers or those who get routine X rays, and still do it anyway just to quench an addiction is one of the dumbest things I can think of doing

plus every time I've been on my own and around alcohol, I've had to take someone close to me to the hospital for poisoning so I'm not willing to go there either, just for a temporary boost in sociability, which also comes with the greatest risk of being #metoo'd

I'm not saying your post is wrong but to equate drugs with normies is dumb, since normies also play vidya and watch anime a lot now

Almost all people who do drugs are normies. Also I'd say most modern "weebs" are normies too, videogames are very normie. Only "pedo" anime and other things normies still find creepy and gross are non-normie reallly.

Yeah but my point is that there's nothing specifically disqualifying robots from doing drugs. On top of that, the vast majority of normies look down on anyone using anything but weed/alcohol

I bet you 2k that 99% of "robot" posters who talk about doing drugs are just run of the mill, sex-having, friend-having, socially active normies.

you have to be at least somewhat of a normalfag in order to find and get the social connections needed to obtain most illegal drugs, even if it's just weed. every druggie needs a dealer, and most people find dealers through mutual friends, at least in my experience.

on the other side, having drugs and being able to distribute them is a very easy way to make connections, especially with younger chads and roasties; it's very similar to how you'll automatically become much cooler to anyone under 21 if you are 21 and supply them with alcohol

i have nothing morally against smoking or drinking but i find it doesn't do much for me, so i'm pretty much straightedge

>every druggie needs a dealer
not anymore boomer

You might be right, although I'm saying there are actual robots like me that do drugs so it's not a simple law
If it weren't for the darknet I would've never been able to get drugs

I wouldn't call myself straightedge, but I don't find drinking, smoking or drugs to be worth doing, so I don't. I'm not preachy about it, I just have better things to do with my time and money.