There's nothing wrong with being a virgin

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin
who /pure/ boy here? not the strict and unrealistic christian definition anyway

Attached: 68973424.jpg (1200x735, 180K)

>who /pure/ boy here?
fapping isn't pure faggot
>not the strict and unrealistic christian definition anyway
right, you are more of a degenerate then people that fornicate do u realize that?

That's idiotic. Masturbation is not that same as having sex with someone before marriage or adultery
If we went by that definition like 99% of guys aren't virgins even though they never had sex
And what about nocturnal emissions? hmmm

meant to say that even though some of them never had sex*
I go with the rational definition. If you've never put the penis in the pussy you are virgin
/case closed

Christian definition is pretty easy to follow once you start felling happy and clean

Never mind, I retract the previous statement
I guess only some denominations believe you're not a virgin if you leak or shoot the fluid

idk wtf you're talking about but touching your weewee especially to degenerate shit is just as bad as fornicating, objectively speaking

Not as bad, but far from right... at least you are not involving another person.

Only the purest.

Attached: Onee-chanss.png (954x1945, 1.93M)

To be honest I would care a lot less about being a virgin if it wasn't called "virgin"

Makes me feel like a fucking cherub

Yeah being a virgin is much better than having a mediocre sex life, that's why I will never lower my standards. Its either a unique life of sexual purity or fucking a qt.

Just act like you're not a virgin, no one will ever call if unless you say "I'm a virgin" first

I'm talking about the fact that the word exists in the english language and it's called "virgin"

what is the sauce of those tall girls and those short people?

>YFW getting buttfucked does not count and I can continue having all the anal I want and still be a Virgin

Attached: 19DB2ABC-356E-4E1D-8674-E6142A465BD7.jpg (527x569, 195K)

You should be proud of it, not all are able to enjoy a holy live

There is something wrong actually, as a virgin you idealise sexual relationships as something grandiose when the truth is that fucking is just a human need like eating, sleeping or shitting. As a virgin you overcomplicate stuff and fail to understand the true nature of the world.

Si
I require the sauce
Brethren

but if we talk about like that everyone will call us
in-cells

It's perfectly possible to live without sex, just stop with fantasies

That doesn't make any sense because people who have sex do the exact same thing. People ruin their lives and sell their souls for sex because they are so addicted to the pleasure.

Be stoic
Enjoy sex if it's easy and will not bring problems or force you to sell yourself
Be a Vocel if sex in any other case

I suggest overdosing on the black/red pill if you are a virgin and want to avoid putting sex on a pedestal. Once I realized that woman just seek to exploit high value males for their resources and genes it took me out of disney romance mindset.

the normie perspective on saving yourself for marage is. "why would you buy a car before you test drive it???"
thoughts?

If you only have sex with one person and you marry her, you've married the woman you've had the best sex with. There's no looking in the rearview mirror, thinking "well she's okay, but what about that broad I hooked up with in college. Whatever happened to her?". I'm sure most people are fine at sex, and can learn even if they're not at first. I've only had sex with one woman, whom I plan to marry, and it's been good for both of us. Still, I'm not sure I would have had the balls to only have sex with her after we were married. Maybe I don't even believe what I'm saying.

Only benefits woman who don't want to marry a dicklet.

It's always better for the guy
maybe arranged marriage ain't so bad?

Male user here. I used to be a hardcore virgin and then a few weird things happened to me that sounds like it came out of some sort of fan fiction story.

This girl took an interest in me and decided to flirt with me hardcore and groping my butt and stuff. I'm normally very timid and quiet, which is worse around her because she's some gym hermit that does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. There was one time at my house where I was about to make some crepes when she came into my kitchen and rubbed her butt up and down my pants before grabbing me and shoving me onto the couch. Then she pulled down my pants and just jumped onto my dick. It was really weird and I didn't have time to process anything or react.

This would go on for months and she would ask me to have sex with her in the most absurd places. She was admitted into a private hospital once for some back injury and she called me to come over to visit her. I obliged because I thought she wanted some support, but she just wanted to have sex here in her private room. I told her that's ridiculous and left. Eventually she grew tired of me and moved on to other guys.

Then there was another girl (who's a lesbian) that ended up having sex with me, mainly because she was having relationship troubles with her girlfriend. Apparently it's some lesbian bed death or something.

Weirder still, a few months later her girlfriend confided in me that she had a huge crush on me and wanted to have sex with me. She told me I took her 'boy-virginity'. Eventually both found out about what the other did and this whole drama ensued. But that was a long time ago and the three of us are pretty chill friends now.

Attached: o8hnzoULh1r058cd_500.gif (500x375, 393K)

nah pal
you're just a Chad

I'm really not. I'm actually a manlet.

Why would you ever want a car 5 other guys have test driven and not wanted afterwards?