Edgelords currently act like pearl-clutching mumsnetters. Is this part of a cycle, or has it always been this way?

Edgelords currently act like pearl-clutching mumsnetters. Is this part of a cycle, or has it always been this way?

Attached: 1552257089342.jpg (540x540, 43K)

is your pic supposed to be hard or something? lol

it's -5

Its 15

Originloiliobdlooooo

ther u go
origianl

Attached: file.png (541x573, 405K)

3s=30
s=10
2r+10=20
2r=10
r=5

5+2h=13
2h=8
h=4

10+5(4)=30

Quite the opposite user.

This
You guys didn't notice that there are a pair of scarfs and a pair of shoes and the last equation is only asking for one of each of them.

10+5x2 = 20
People never notice that there's two wrist wraps in the above example and only one on the bottom so it's 2 not 4.

there's not enough information to answer because the guy in the last equation is holding some things in his hands, versus the guys in the other two equations not doing so, and we don't know if that does or doesn't do anything to the number he equals

Wait, I just realized that the guy wasn't wearing any shoes and is now holding something (maybe the scarfs). So the new number would be: 48, I believe.

okay i fixed it
origiglka

Attached: file.png (545x629, 412K)

Answer is 20
Shoes = 10
Man = 5
Scarf = 2
10 + 5(2)
5(2) = 10
10 + 10 = 20
Brush up on your algebra people

FUCK, IM STILL WRONG

shoes = 10
human = 5
each strip = 2

shoe + human + SINGLE strip = 17

origiglka

Attached: 1E5D5B5E-C362-4363-8129-CED18FD0E7DD.png (144x160, 29K)

Still wrong. Last line has a lone shoe, the person in wearing a pear and holding two of the weight thing.

There suppose to be wrist wraps you dummies, that's why in the last picture he has on wrist wraps and shoes. The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.

Wait goddammit there's only one shoe in the last one
Answer is 15

???????????????????
what about this
i dont know what the weight things are so idk

Attached: file.png (550x670, 412K)

That's a scarf?

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 6K)

The man has acquired a pair of shoes and is carrying two scarfs at the bottom.

15 bruh EZ

The artist is clearly the dummy. Can't even draw wrist wraps right.
Are you telling me that the drawing doesn't look like pic related? Mang, fuck this artist.

Attached: 50945818.jpg (2048x2048, 272K)

*faint*

Attached: 1522276494099.jpg (460x308, 26K)

so it should be 43 then

one shoe + [(guy + 2 wraps + 2 shoes) x one wrap]

5 + [(5 + 4 + 10) x 2]
5 + [38]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
what even

Attached: file.png (641x959, 436K)

Okay so lemme break this down. It's 10 for a PAIR of shoes, 5 per shoe. 5 for a un-equiped gym dude, 4 for a pair of wrist wraps.

NOW on the bottom there is ONE shoe, thats 5, A gymbro (5) WITH one PAIR of straps(4) and a PAIR of shoes(10) thats 19. and a single strap which is 2.

5+19x2= 43.

I'm glad we can all come to a conclusion.

actually no wait, I double down on what I originally said; the man in the third equation is wearing black wristbands, is holding the two red wrist wraps, and is wearing two of the shoes. with the man in the other two equations having none of those three things.

we don't know if the black wristbands add or subtract any value, so we don't have enough info

>tfw when you are retarded and now have proof

Attached: 1550984628349.png (778x512, 29K)

The answer is 75 you fucking brainlets.

Will it fly?

Attached: 747-take-off-conveyor-belt-2.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Obviously not. There's no lift force if the plane is stationary.

It doesn't say the plane is stationary.

What are we supposed to do? Just assume things? How DARE you, malevolent scum, LEAVE NOW YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

assuming makes an ASS out of U and ME lol amirite

hehe, rite. gimme sum.

Attached: oh you.png (617x413, 345K)

It's the same as a person running on a treadmill or a car for that matter. The only thing that is moving are the legs/wheels but the person/car itself is in the same spot.
pic related

Attached: okkid.jpg (431x450, 40K)

The plane does not accelerate with its wheels so it is able to move even if the ground is moving in the opposite direction. All that matters for it to take of is its speed relative to air.
The conveyor belt however is impossible. If it always matches the wheels' speed but the plane is moving in the opposite direction it would have to move at two speeds at the same time.

>The plane does not accelerate with its wheels
That doesn't matter so long as the wheels are in contact with the ground and friction is sufficient.

As I said the conveyor belt is impossible. It can not match the wheels' speed if the wheels aren't what accelerates the plane. The whole scenario does not make sense.

Yes it can. Whether the wheels provide the acceleration is irrelevant to the speed with which they're rotating.

The plane is accelerated by turbines against air.
If the plane moves the wheels turn.
If the wheels move the belt moves at the same speed.
Since the belt and the wheels are touching the movement of the belt is transmitted to the wheels.
The wheels now move faster than the belt again.
Do you understand why it is Impossible for wheels and belt to have the same speed if they're connected but the wheels can be moved by something other than the belt?