Fat chicks are the best

You walk in your room to see this. WWYD

Attached: Green Hair BBW.jpg (1280x1154, 673K)

She's disgusting and I like fat chicks. Just not that fat

Tell her to sit on my face until she is sure I'm dead

Wonder why there's a sofa in my room.

I could hit that but the tattoos are too much, why do people do this to themselves

This pic better? I actually personally prefer this one, but it was used in another thread that's up right now so I didn't want to reuse an image someone else already did.

Attached: Fat Oil Belly Grab.jpg (654x872, 117K)

That's a bit too big, I can get down with the BBW but at some point too much fat is just downright disgusting

Respectable, I also have my limits. The image I previously attached is basically my limit, but it's also my ideal size.

Much better. The first one looks dirty to me.

Perfect body, just if she didn't shave her legs and pits, too bad women like that are always such sluts.

>WWYD
Projectile vomit at the sight of this disgusting beast.
I really really hate dyed hair.

How do fat girls shave their private bits?
I'm not as fat as this but it's suffering

BASED, we need more super hair BBWs. you into hairy sweaty armpits too, user?

This. Finally, another fat fetishist who has a limit. Too many FFs get way too extreme with the fetish and it grosses me the fuck out. The OP image and are too big for me as well.

Understandable. I'm really don't like the feeder side of the fetish. I just like fat chicks. Is vid attached more your style?

Attached: Big Belly Shirt Lift Grab.jpg (500x667, 104K)

Chubby is good, outright fat not so much.

pretty based desu originalllyyyyy

Attached: Big Belly Shirt Lift.jpg (1000x1334, 514K)

God damn, I'd fuck that pussy like there's no tomorrow.

>I'm really don't like the feeder side of the fetish. I just like fat chicks.
Same.
Your pic is close, but I like when fat/chubby chicks have more of a shape to them, if that makes any sense.

I get you, I love the big flabby bellies too. Thighs are extremely important too obviously. I just want to eat a slam pig's pussy while her fat legs are wrapped around my head.

Call the police, how did she get into my house and how did she escape sea world

Shamu rapidly evolved and grew legs just to enter your house and faithfully wait for you to get home and slam her hot pussy. How could you treat her like this :(

>I just want to eat a slam pig's pussy while her fat legs are wrapped around my head.
Well hey, I hope your desire becomes reality.

Pretty much this. She looks like a whore

Attached: 647_YuiIGARASHI_20170613_171800_16382350_k4o.jpg (640x889, 136K)

Thanks desu
based

Attached: Aloha Beaches.gif (292x351, 1.89M)