Have to do this retarded propaganda anti sexual harrasment online 60 minute bullshit for uni to graduate

>Have to do this retarded propaganda anti sexual harrasment online 60 minute bullshit for uni to graduate

Help me out r9k, lets do this together, give me some good obscure one ones

Attached: Capture.png (1129x743, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVovOLcGn_w
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fk5iGkp27M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Richmond_High_School_gang_rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls help anons, I can't do this shit alone

Sex-haver

Thicc trap

Roastie
Thot
Stacy

Bodacious babe

a Whore
yep

What kind of shithole do allow college to force propaganda on students?

Harlot
indeed

Ohio State, not even an overly liberal school usually

North Korea?
China?
Every western country?

seems like a kinda based assignment desu oppie

i'd put down

'worthless vile hole'
'roastie'
and of course the classic
'cunt'

It's sad when a gopnik like myself have to deal with less propaganda on college than a regular american

AHAH, it's literally subtley suggesting you are a racist, sexist loser for liking certain video games movies etc

Okay guys, its time for dudes now

Attached: Capture.png (1102x576, 277K)

Dingus
Stud
Stalonedude

We need negative terms, since the entire point is "lol women being sexually promiscuous is called out and men can do anything haha"

Chad

originald

Bull
Bbc
Nigger

>uni test that has improper grammar
sure buddy, try a bit harder next time yea?

I won't put nigger since it's connected to my student account

Attached: Capture.png (1106x580, 287K)

StopDad
ImGonnaTellMom
WhyAreYouDoingThis

Wench

>origifag

In all seriousness, a lot of the online testing I've done for school (online psych studies for bonus marks in my statistics course, the academic honesty modules we have to do every year, etc.) are set up by IT which is all Indian nibbas and they accidentally fuck up the well-written scripts they're given

It's a third party service

I wish there were more options to this

Attached: Capture.png (1109x578, 289K)

>won't put nigger
>will put faggot

at this point, society is more protective of the lgbtq+ community than the blacks

Gentlemen
Young Buck
A Healthy man

With all the respect they deserve and some more so the first option

this shit is disgusting. you can't just force beliefs on people (without violence).

Attached: 2JmjAu0.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

How does it feel that you are paying for this shit?

Ahh, yes. We are given the option between all two possible answers. Lucky you, they usually don't give people a choice.

That's what US freedom has become, next time you want to say what you want, came to Russia our secret police only care if you talk bad about the government.

What do? bloxxxxxsefasf

Attached: Capture.png (1110x581, 348K)

do it, steal that wallet bro

Angry but I'm almost graduated and have almost nothing in student loans so it's okay

That was a good one my guy deadass

Attached: 6mLY.gif (280x235, 1.92M)

Rape his ass.

rape original comment

Attached: rape.png (1113x581, 284K)

alcohol. all r@pes have that

physical force lmao just fight back if you don't want to get raped if you don't resist you might as well have consented
where is the "All but D" option

>she was asking for it
Why they cut the right answer?

Ah okay, this is interesting. each of these cards have a little story and you have to pick out the two which are "rape"

Attached: Capture.png (1113x576, 413K)

No fucking way that this is real, WHY WOULD THEY PHOTOSHOP A NIGGER
do they think it will hide their reputation of being thieves?

Why are there three men? Obviously men can't get raped so that gives you a pretty good chance of just guessing correctly.

That's trick, no one would rape the niggers or the guys and the MJ cosplayer on 5 is disgusting, so the correct answer is 1 two times

I hope you're tsking this seriously, OP. Rape is bad.

Give it back, Jamal
>Originally

>no one would rape the niggers
THIS IS AMERICA

alright, which two are rape r9k?

Attached: rape.png (2162x1628, 1.9M)

I hope you're taking this seriously, if you give them r9k answers they're going to fail you and you'll have wasted all that time in an indoctrination camp just to lose out on your job paper.

This is disgusting and shouldn't do it, you have plenty of sheeps and goats in US

I'm giving the answers they want, it keeps me entertained to see what everyone thinks though

>faggot, lesbian and a tranny whose manface is so fucking obvious they're already as out as it can get
LMAO
The absolute state.

That's a great surprise, the big fat nigga and the MJ cosplayers were raped

back to whatever middle eastern shithole you crawled out of

>I said no, but I don't think he heard.
Not actually rape then, saying "n-no" once and then giving up the hole is just playing hard to get/coy.
If you didn't want him to fuck you he'd sure as hell have heard lmfao.

Heres the definition of consent if anybody cares

DEFINITION OF CONSENT
Permission that is clear, knowing, voluntary, and expressed prior to engaging in and during an act. Consent is active, not passive. Silence, in and of itself, cannot be interpreted as consent. Consent can be given by words or actions, as long as those words or actions create mutually understandable clear permission regarding willingness to engage in (and the conditions of) sexual activity.
A. Consent to any one form of sexual activity cannot automatically imply consent to any other forms of sexual activity.
B. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
C. Previous relationships or prior consent cannot imply consent to future sexual acts; this includes "blanket" consent (i.e., permission in advance for any/all actions at a later time/place).
D. Consent cannot be given by an individual who one knows to be - or based on the circumstances should reasonably have known to be - substantially impaired (e.g., by alcohol or other drug use, unconsciousness, or blackout, etc.).

1. Substantial impairment is a state when an individual cannot make rational, reasonable decisions because she/he lacks the capacity to give knowing consent (e.g., to understand the "who, what, when, where, why, or how" of their sexual interaction).

2. This also covers individuals whose substantial impairment results from other physical or mental conditions including mental disability, sleep, involuntary physical restraint, or from the consumption of alcohol or other drugs.

3. Being impaired by alcohol or other drugs will never function as a defense for any behavior that violates this policy.
E. An individual cannot consent who has been coerced, including being compelled by force, threat of force, or deception; who is unaware that the act is being committed; or who is coerced by a supervisory or disciplinary authority.

This is sad and pathetic.

> Consent cannot be given by an individual who one knows to be - or based on the circumstances should reasonably have known to be - substantially impaired (e.g., by alcohol

> Being impaired by alcohol or other drugs will never function as a defense for any behavior that violates this policy.

Ah yes, the good old "if they're both drunk it's only the guy's fault"

>Now it's perpetuating the idea that you should be having sex as often as possible, but not rape

ahah

Attached: pepe-think.jpg (1200x1200, 443K)

I prefer the term Surprise strugglecuddle

Lack of consent is the real answer.

You burgers are luck this feminist definition is not used by the police (right?)

I can't believe you're taking this like a good little kek, OP. When are we going to fight back? Raise an absolute shitstorm or just refuse to take the test. Become our rosa parks. Come on, I wanna see you on the news.

>Had a montage of "which of these scenarios are abuse
>ALL the girls were "abused" in every scenario
>The gf who forgot her boyfriends birthday twice was not abuse
>half of these were gay or interracial
>People still don't believe in zionist propaganda

Attached: smuk_frok.png (396x400, 25K)

It is, and the best part is >B. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
If she says "Stop fucking me right now I don't consent" and you accidentally piston your dick in another time before your ears register what she said and you pull out, you've raped her. gg no re enjoy your sex offender registry

I wish I could but it's just not worth it, to be fair even the girls I know at uni think this is absolutely retarded

Thank God I'm not american
Good luck being ruled by feminists in your democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVovOLcGn_w

Attached: YES.jpg (148x111, 4K)

I however will leave a scathing review if they offer my opinion on the "course"

>even the girls I know at uni think this is absolutely retarded
up until they can use it to their advantage

Attached: 1549859891822.png (500x701, 371K)

lmao, originally posted

Attached: Capture.png (1114x586, 287K)

They force you to be indoctrinated and you will give them a bad review in return?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fk5iGkp27M

Whoever made this test

>those ebonics
They know their audience

Gender isn't binary lmfao
I'd rather deal with retarded tranners than female victimhood.

none of those are rape, so I really don't understand.

>gender isn't binary!

Attached: 220px-David_Reimer.jpg (220x342, 19K)

Is this a fucking joke?
The absolute state..

Attached: hearts and minds.png (749x853, 864K)

So the correct answer to that question is apparently "gender doesn't exist for anyone" even though they invented the concept.

Attached: 1519160893676.gif (500x380, 993K)

>Stop fucking me right now I don't consent
honestly, fuck that shit. You shouldn't have let me get started. They should add a quick nut clause that allows a person to finish first.

sweet creams

I picked "a guy" and it applauded me for going against the social norm wtf lol

I want to bone her to death!!

Attached: eating-pig.jpg (1440x2560, 1.55M)

IMAGINE BEING IN (((UNIVERSITY)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552530000386.png (800x800, 1.36M)

>expecting anything out of californians

Attached: Capture.png (1116x576, 289K)

Impudent strumpet.
Brave new world gang, who up?

i have mental issues, i need that help i really do

They're missing the real answer- an orgasm and pleasure for the woman getting raped.

If I saw a gang rape in progress I would certainly try to help

Attached: 1549181859141.jpg (2048x1650, 631K)

my dick is moist

Attached: 1528063242238.jpg (696x696, 430K)

>implying niggers care about this BS.
T. nigger

>wanting to sexually assault this middle aged looking nigger

Attached: Capture.png (1109x576, 368K)

It'd right of conquest, I'd lose my honor if I did something about it.

The classic, bloxx

Attached: Capture.png (1091x591, 390K)

id film but wouldn't help
she prob deserved it anyways
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Richmond_High_School_gang_rape

This is true, but if you choose to wear slutty clothes and get super wasted in a club, you're responsible for that decision, because it's what YOU did. Now, the rapist is still guilty, but you still put yourself into a bad situation that you could have avoided.

jag ska rosta pa hariga tubman

That's why sharia is a fairer law

That's not what I was saying, but OK.

looking to expand yourself with puberguts/mustafa?

Attached: HALUCINACIJE.png (1000x1000, 1.83M)