Love magick fucking works

> Be 21 year old virgin
> Have crush on girl in college from a distance for the past two years, rarely see her
> Now in my final year, time is running out
> Have been getting into the occult for some time
> Decide to use magick to get with her, in part just to see if it would actually work
> Made several sigils to this end
> Performed a few basic rituals were I meditated on a red candle (color of love magick) in the early hours of the morning thinking about achieving my wish and how it will play out
> Night before final year in college starts, I get one of my sigils, red candle, do the meditation, masturbate looking at the sigil, come, smear semen on sigil, cut my finger with a pen knife, smear blood on sigil, call upon the Norse goddess Freyja to give me allow me to get with my crush, then burn the sigil in the candle flame with my blood and cum as an offering to her
> A month or so later I meet my crush randomly at a bus stop, we get talking and I ask her out. She says yes.
> Still going out, make regular offerings to Freyja in return for her help and kindness

It fucking works, even if you're skeptical, what do you have to lose?

Attached: redcandle.jpg (846x480, 11K)

Cutting your finger, getting an infection, and dying

You sterilize the fucking blade first obviously. It was literally just like a paper cut.

>pray to God every day
>drag my catholic in name only family to church every weekend
>one day at Sunday youth mass
>qt Italian American with a 10/10 face just walks up to me and starts asking me my name and stuff
>awkwardly respond

I'm a believer. I really am.

>tfw no robot will ever perform sex magick with you

that's black magic, gonna fuck with my karma, sorry dude

I mean, being a polytheist I guess there's no reason the Christian god wouldn't also listen to your requests, its just being a love and sex deity, Freyja is pretty good for this sort of thing. Jehovah is known for being a bit of a prude, but still he's into patriarchy and marriage so there's that.

not going to lie to you mate its probably just placebo but at least it worked nonetheless! grats

>catholic
>italian
leave and never fucking come back

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 333K)

The fact that I wanted this to happen for so long but no opportunity ever came up, to the point where I was pretty convinced I'd leave college without ever seeing her again, and the it happens only a month after my ritual seems a bit too synchronistic to just be chance imo

Tried the same thing and it didn't work.

Please tell me how good of a Christian you are buddy. (She went to church twice a day!)

Sorry to hear that, but its always worth doing more reading to find out where you might have gone wrong and to meditate more. Meditation, particularly focusing your will, is crucial to magick, its the psychic equivalent to working out.

Also, calling on the right spirit to aid you and giving them a suitable offering helps. Not every spirit will necessarily like you or approve of your aims for whatever reason, or they're just not being called on for something within their remit. Always be respectful towards spirits, those old grimoire rituals which involve trying to coerce demons are dangerous as fuck and just piss them off, which will cause your life to go to shit fast.

What do one of these sigils look like?

This is a great thread OP. Interesting experience for sure. I'm into more of the enochian works myself.

What kind of sigils did you use? Cool blood magick story either way.

Attached: clackdemons.jpg (640x635, 33K)

I use Austin Osman Spare's method where you write out a sentence of your desire, strike out repeated letters or if you like also vowels, write out all the remaining letters and combine them into a symbol.

All right magick fags. We all know that you're full of shit, but I'm open-minded. Give me a simple ritual that will produce some kind of measurable results, that I could repeat, and I'll try it.

Like this? Without the parenthetical letters obviously.

Attached: 20190314_020807.jpg (4032x1960, 1.52M)

>have crush on female co-worker for the past year
>don't do any gay black magic shit
>ask her out for drinks
>she says yes
>we fugg
just BEE yourself!!

>mixed blood and cum
I'm surprised you didn't summon the demons from hellraiser

Drop me a line when you're ready to graduate to the Goetia, OP, then you can start playing with actual fire.

Way ahead of you, Morax helped me win a raffle last weekend lmao

Aesir and Vanir are cool too though, and powerful af. Its just a shame so much of Asatru is basically just viking larping though with no serious spirituality involved

Thats it exactly

>Italian American with a 10/10 face
Oxymoron moron

Holy fuck, stop LARPing.
Stay in your bullshit pen, kid.

Attached: 1522428308787.jpg (227x245, 29K)

Its not larping if its real

>its not larping if its real GUYS

Attached: retard.png (226x223, 6K)

You don't talk to spirits, it took a MONTH to "work" and the OP clearly shows you took the initiative in that situation. You did it, not some shitty "spirit" that lives off of blood and cum like some sort of deviant vampire.
Seriously, nothing you did was magical, you're just roleplaying. Go back to your containment board, LARPer.

> You don't talk to spirits
Didn't claim I did

> it took a MONTH to "work"
I'd had this crush for over two years, we were in a few modules together in first year along with like dozens of other people, had only ever spoke briefly like twice and I hadn't even seen her in over a year and never honestly expected her to actually be my girlfriend by now, so yeah, the fact that the opportunity (which is what I specifically requested, I didn't coerce the girl) just happened within a month is pretty bang on.

> some shitty "spirit" that lives off of blood and cum like some sort of deviant

The same principle applies to the idea of giving offerings to any deity, even in Christianity, Jehovah demanded animal sacrifices in the time of the Old Testament, and the in the New Testament he sends Jesus to be the human sacrifice to end all sacrifices, to have his flesh eaten and blood drank every Sunday by his worshipers. Its really not that different to offer part of yourself as an offering. It creates a sympathetic connection.

Seriously, why does this trigger some people so fucking hard, especially if you don't even believe in it. Seems to hit a nerve for some reason.

It's because you're delusional. You could claim it's "the secret", "God", "Frejya", or "karma", but it's just chance you met her again even though you both live nearby. You took initiative in that situation and there was nothing mysterious or magical.

You can cum on a bird for 2 years wishing for it to happen and then find her a year later and claim the same nonsense. It's not logically sound, but it is for your delusions!
You're roleplaying. Stop it.

Okay so we'll imagine you're right for a second and I'm wrong. So the fuck what, why's that worth getting all up in a heap about? Some random dude on the internet believes a thing is real which you think is bullshit. So?

You shouldn't mess with magick without mastery of karma. Everything within the karmic realm comes with a price. All kinds of horrible things would happen to witches I knew for no explainable reason. They have to continue using their powers to overcome the intensifying adversity but eventually the repayment becomes their life. On top of that the grace of the universe always seeks to protect free will so you're collecting x10 more debt trying to work against the cycles than what you get is even worth.

Attached: 1537515412413.jpg (225x255, 28K)

You're doing it on the wrong board. I don't give a fuck that you LARP, just stop trying to take dumb robots under the fold. Self harm and delusions are bad.

user, proper magick requires you to have gay sex in the middle of the Sahara