Can someone tell me what the superior race is, with facts to support it?

Can someone tell me what the superior race is, with facts to support it?

Attached: 164f7ec2d6d3e1af68e4d2f67be46612345d091387825d004edcfafef2a391d1.png (805x720, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people. You're speaking a white man's language, using a white man's invention on a white man's invention to instantly communicate with people across the world and you probably live in a safe white country where you live a good life whereas if you lived in any other race's country on the planet you'd have a bad time. The calendar, time of day, and clothes you use were all invented and used by white people. Every musical instrument you listen to was created by a white person.

All that might be true, but black men have bigger dicks so that makes black men superior. Women of every race literally lust after them. White "people" are being bred out because white men are loser virgins and white women choose black and brown men because white men are pathetic, weak incels that can't compete.

/thread

2'dPBP

Sure, that may be true. But maybe other races were not able to invent such because they were genuinely oppressed? (Unlike the faggots that claim to be minorities in 2019)

Attached: 0aa0118722ce26e5d179e1edabbdca05e66a64c7b03a5fc7541fa8e83ef40e07.jpg (584x637, 70K)

we exterminated and slave them once
we can do it again
>we hold the military
>we hold democracy
>we hold the atomic bombs
yet most of them would be rather playing with there nintendo switchs and eating onions that they let there race be outbreed

Attached: He is alredy dead.jpg (300x168, 6K)

can try, but why invite that shit to this board?

What about China?

-a

Attached: 00c16ad19bc7e10c8020d659ce29b35ea9f8d6a758840eabc14d04f308f08001.jpg (212x212, 11K)

>we hold

Oh no sweetie, you're becoming a minority in your own country. See, when you become a minority, you DONT control anything anymore, the majority does. Whites are becoming minorities in EVERY country they started, so they will hold no power ever again. There's nowhere for you to run to once you lose your homeland.

No point arguing, the best of humanity is just the cream of the crap. We deserve total extinction. Nothing more.

Bullshit.
The whole Africa continent was never oppressed. It's a shithole and has been for centuries. The only smart Africans were genocided by other niggers.
Only 1 tribe in Africa even had a fucking written language. Many didn't even have words for mathematical concept except for "one" and "a lot."
They never discovered plumbing, irrigation, agricultural revolution, complex structures, or marine transport.
Black people in Africa still have slaves to this day.

Probably what remains of strictly Germanic people (Norwegian and Icelandic).

>higher than average IQ
>more manageable temperament (compared to those with mixed Celtic ancestry)
>most of their history has been relative peace
>higher problem solving skills (due to adaptation from the Last Ice Age)
>more empathetic and warm
>can drink milk easier
>decent amount of strength to complement intelligence
>first Europeans to step foot in the New World, but didn't colonize because low numbers and weapons not fully developed for asymmetric warfare

I think dead second would either be Taiwanese people before occupation by Chiang Kai Shek, or survivors of '94 Rwanda.

Attached: 1439383321137.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Not me, retard. I'm perfect.

Attached: 0c08a0e1b90e62df63cdc78155e14272ba16c54031dbe467ebab8e20ee55f76f.png (850x728, 255K)

Dead people. They're in the void and no long subject of the inferiority of the living nor any problems associated with existence as a whole. They simply cease to exist.

Why not breed Niggers and Whites? Niggers are physically stronger than whites, whilst whites are more intelligent.

Strength is almost entirely a novelty in modernity, what would be the point?

Whites hold the record for every strongman competition and almost all the finalists are white every year since they held the competitions.

Niggers are more prone to violence because they have a low iq and they attack in groups or they sucker punch. But black men have the biggest dicks by far and hold the highest sexual market value to women. Women much prefer black and brown men.

What about the women that hate niggers? Are you saying that deep down they lust for their cock?

No race is superior
We are all different, with racial bonuses to skills in different areas of life

Yes. White women always prefer black and brown men just like Asian women always prefer black men. It's the same thing really.

Asian women prefer white men.

Unless you know artificial breeding techniques, you would end up reinventing the Pitbull. Extreme intelligence + malicious nature = The Ultimate Supervillan

Objectively, white people are. If they work for it, that is. We've become weak in recent years. White people used to be like Asians and pushed their children to work hard and they used to be like blacks and hit their children. Now we're completely pussified and our potential isn't being met. You think we just conquered the world by chance? No, we did it because we are the best.

Race is a social construct. Cultural advancements come from external factors like the amount of arable land or natural resources in a given area.

The race that joins this discord

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: 6fd9550c6196a908b9af094ca4684e35.jpg (704x396, 40K)

Hey user, is next door. Have a nice day!

tfw want to serve a white master.

Attached: 26fbc42497aa85669ddf432a6ba27f7d.jpg (563x487, 27K)

Trips of truth. First of all, how are we defining superiority? What attributes would make one race superior than the other? How are we defining race? There's so much nuance to OP's question

Mediterranean peoples, because they built the longest lasting and most influential empires. Some examples would be Rome, Corinth, and Egypt.
While modern Meds aren't completely the same as their ancestors, themselves having intermixed with Germanic and Celtic peoples (or invading Arabs, for Egypt), they have also built successful empires that once spanned the world, such as the old empires of Italy, France, and Spain. I would say that, in the areas of longevity and long-term stability, the Meds have topped all, historically speaking. There are few others to have reached their civilizational height while maintaining a successful empire.

As an onahole?

obviously. who wouldn't

Attached: menhera.png (370x320, 63K)

Mentally I'll people, I guess

women are the master-race and we should all bow down and accept them as the rulers.

my sister has been raped three times and I was the first one to know about her abortion when I was ten years old.
She even told me about the chunks

But modern white women are literal shit tier. Why would you trust their judgement? It's like asking a poor person how to get rich.

Attached: 113656498.png (606x693, 269K)