Can someone explain to me how Elliot Rodger managed to stay virgin with that Merzedes?

Can someone explain to me how Elliot Rodger managed to stay virgin with that Merzedes?
In my city driving any car at all is an automatic pussy magnet, at least for normie stacy girls, if not for art hoes.

Attached: 25487579.jpg (310x475, 42K)

Expensive cars are ubiquitous in California, BMW's are actually considered normal cars there.

his mistake was not killing with the Mercedes. why did he not go by on a drive by rampage instead? would have been more epic and successful

Then why not move to a shithole and show off to the poorfags there?

He was too psychotic and unhinged to seal the deal with anyone even if they found his wealth attractive

Women don't actually care about material things, for the most part.
A creepy pervert with a mercedes is still a creepy pervert.

Attack of the Clones was his favorite movie. Also he wouldn't fuck fat girls.

He had a severe mental illness since childhood, he kept asking people to pay attention, but no one did, if someone searched his room before shooting, they would find guns and written admission of guilt, he also posted videos admitting to his plans openly, everyone just decided it was somebody else's problem.

But why did he get psychotic and unhinged in the first place? Surely he attracted some girls with his wealth in the past, he was born rich wasn't he?
>Women don't actually care about material things, for the most part.
>women don't care about material thing
Nice meme. 90% of the girls would go for a rich guy right away. Maybe that's not obvious if you live in some rich district, but if you live in a poor shithole the pussycount discrepancy between poor dudes and rich dudes is obvious.
I'd say like 10% go for the cool alpha guy, who starts smoking at young age, is popular in high school, is in the school basketball team, plays in a band, is outstanding and intellectually achieved etc.
>A creepy pervert with a mercedes is still a creepy pervert.
It's more like the other way around. "A mercedes guy who's creepy is still a mercedes guy". "At least my children won't have financial issues."
What mental illness?

he was never institutionalized, but he was visiting therapist since 9.

Why was he visiting one? What was his diagnosis?

Honestly cant tell ya. I can assume he was sent by parents to psychologist not a psychiatrist, and he refused any medication, but i am having hard time finding any mentions of official diagnosis before the shooting, maybe he mentioned it in manifesto, but i ain't read it desu. He probably had several different ones though.

Or probably didn't have any, and he was sent to the psychologist because he had enough money to afford it. Which means he was normal.

>he had enough money to afford it.
his parents sent him when since he was a kid.
>didn't have any
announcing plans mass murder while sitting on pile of evidence that you actually plan it is not very rational decision though.

>Nice meme. 90% of the girls would go for a rich guy right away. Maybe that's not obvious if you live in some rich district, but if you live in a poor shithole the pussycount discrepancy between poor dudes and rich dudes is obvious.
You asked why Rodger couldn't get laid, despite having money. By your logic, 9 out of 10 women should've been preparing for the Elliot Rodger Anal Full Nelson, he'd of had a different bitch every day of the week with double pussy weekend sweepstakes parties.

Like you, Rodger couldn't get laid because he refused to better himself. He refused to change his ways, refused to reject the hatred inside of himself, and it consumed him. It also made him completely undesirable to any pussy in a global radius. Good news is, you can still choose to be a better person and have a happy, sociable life. Bad news is, Rodger never had someone teach him that. Oh well. Believe it's a "meme" if that helps you cope with your own self-loathing.

>his parents sent him when since he was a kid.
Yes that's what I meant. By "he" I was meant "his family" (of course he is part of the family and shares the money with them).
>announcing plans mass murder while sitting on pile of evidence that you actually plan it is not very rational decision though.
Yes, but why he got irrational in the first place?
You asked why Rodger couldn't get laid, despite having money. By your logic, 9 out of 10 women should've been preparing for the Elliot Rodger Anal Full Nelson, he'd of had a different bitch every day of the week with double pussy weekend sweepstakes parties.
Yes it's logical that that would happen but it didn't. That's why I started this tread, to get the answer to that question "why it didn't happen although it was logical to happen".
>Like you, Rodger couldn't get laid because he refused to better himself. He refused to change his ways, refused to reject the hatred inside of himself, and it consumed him. It also made him completely undesirable to any pussy in a global radius. Good news is, you can still choose to be a better person and have a happy, sociable life. Bad news is, Rodger never had someone teach him that. Oh well. Believe it's a "meme" if that helps you cope with your own self-loathing.
>Like you, Rodger
No, Rodger is not really like me. I'm a poorfag, I've never had any car, let alone mercedes.
Also, I got laid, but I've never had a gf, since all the girls I've banged knew I'm a poorfag, and that I couldn't take them on a picnic with my car, because I didn't have it if they got into relationship with me, so they didn't get into relationship with me.
I know a guy who's more ugly and creepy than me but has tons of money so he has a gf.
So you could say I'm even the opposite of Rodger.

>Yes, but why he got irrational in the first place?
I am no psychologist, but to put it in three words
he was lonely.

Incels/autists/losers are so socially stunted, they'd rather sit alone at the edge of an empty park waiting for someone to run up and demand to be with them than go out and talk to someone face-to-face.

>Can someone explain to me how Elliot Rodger managed to stay virgin with that Merzedes?
ER was the idea of an incel.
Someone who thinks they deserve sex but hates women for having sex - with people not him.
If he just hung around other rich people and chilled the fuck out he'd probably have found a nice qt gf.
It's also possible he was aiming for +8/10's

>I am no psychologist, but to put it in three words
he was lonely.
Indeed. This is where I am getting at. He was lonely because he had no pussy. But why did he have no pussy if he was rich?
Yes but that's why cars are "pussymagnet", so some girl would run up and demand to be with them. That's what magnet means right?
Also, being poor is considered looser is considered looser in modern society.
If you are autist, you compensate by being rich. If you are poor, you compensate by not being autist. But you are both poor and autist it's chessmate.
>Someone who thinks they deserve sex but hates women for having sex - with people not him.
Yes but why would women not have sex with him a priori if he was rich?
>It's also possible he was aiming for +8/10's
In that case he was not incel, but demandcel (demanding celibate). There are real incel out there, who aim even for -8/10's and still can't get laid.
>If he just hung around other rich people and chilled the fuck out
>if he chilled the fuck out
Yes, but why did he get heated a priori?

>He was lonely because he had no pussy.
i think it goes deeper than that he had no friends either, and family paid money to have doctors raise him in place of parents, he wrote a manifesto because there was not a single person in a world who was interested in knowing his life before the shooting, his father even offered him to buy a prostitute and ER refused, it was more desire to have someone in life than to have sex probably.

>I started this thread to find out why it didn't logically follow that wealth attained pussy
Your conclusion (wealth generates pussy) is false. You reject the answer despite the evidence that you yourself asserted.
>women won't date me because I can't take them on picnics
Yeah, I'm sure it hss nothing to do with you characterizing women as obsessed with material objects

In the west, especially richer areas, thots consider themselves above dating someone just for money. That is to say, you need to both have money and not be autistic at bare minimum, ideally also be attractive. They don't care if it means that their partner will be cheating on them with 10 other women because there aren't enough such men available, they refuse to fuck lower-end guys.
And having a BMW at his age doesn't even put you in top-tier rich people, just like high end of average.

>What was his diagnosis
why does that matter they're all memes. most of them are just categories for the kinds of shitty spoiled children that are sent to therapists.

If his father offered him to buy a prostitute, it means he had someone in life (his father).
I asserted evidence that people get pussy just with wealth (I know many people IRL, some even my close friends who do this), and I don't know Rodger personally nor there's much bio on him on the interwebz so I thought maybe there's some part of his life, some fact that I'm missing.
>Yeah, I'm sure it hss nothing to do with you characterizing women as obsessed with material objects
Women do date me, but when it comes down to getting into relationship and marrying they go away because they realise I'm poor and I won't be able to sustain their children.
Also, I'm not characterizing women as obsessed with material objects. I'm characterizing the whole modern day world as obsessed with material objects. Even males nowadays go for rich women. Also, richfags with BMWs and Mecedeses and Ferraris also characterize women as obsessed with material objects, hence they drive the cars even when they don't need to, with 200 km/h and park in front of cafes and clubs. And they still have gfs and bitchez around them.
>In the west, especially richer areas, thots consider themselves above dating someone just for money. That is to say, you need to both have money and not be autistic at bare minimum, ideally also be attractive. They don't care if it means that their partner will be cheating on them with 10 other women because there aren't enough such men available, they refuse to fuck lower-end guys.
That's why you move to the shithole countries instead of staying it the west, as I already mentioned in another reply.
>And having a BMW at his age doesn't even put you in top-tier rich people, just like high end of average.
That's why you buy Ferrari if you can afford it? (ER surely could afford it). Ferrari surely puts you in top-tier rich?

>why does that matter they're all memes. most of them are just categories for the kinds of shitty spoiled children that are sent to therapists.
Well I'm not the one that said he had a diagnosis. I just asked what the diagnosis is (as a prove he was really mentally ill) since that user implied that he was mentally ill and hence it didn't matter whether he was rich or poor.

> (You)
>I asserted evidence that people get pussy just with wealth (I know many people IRL, some even my close friends who do this), and I don't know Rodger personally nor there's much bio on him on the interwebz so I thought maybe there's some part of his life, some fact that I'm missing.
You asserted 90% of women are after wealth. Rodger documented his life from his perspective in his maanifesto.

>Women do date me, but when it comes down to getting into relationship and marrying they go away because they realise I'm poor and I won't be able to sustain their children.
You try to step back your claim on how materialistic women are, then double down on it the very next paragraph. These aren't just mental gymnastics; this is true art.

>Also, I'm not characterizing women as obsessed with material objects. I'm characterizing the whole modern day world as obsessed with material objects. Even males nowadays go for rich women. Also, richfags with BMWs and Mecedeses and Ferraris also characterize women as obsessed with material objects, hence they drive the cars even when they don't need to, with 200 km/h and park in front of cafes and clubs. And they still have gfs and bitchez around them.
YouTube videos from Vitale are not real life kek

>You asserted 90% of women are after wealth.
Yes but I didn't assert why Rodger didn't get pussy although he was wealthy. That was my thread question.
>Rodger documented his life from his perspective in his maanifesto.
This is not bio, it's autobio.
No, I always said they are 90% materialistic. I said some of them go for outstanding persons. Even in the original post I said some of them are art hoes and go for guys playing in band. I'm the best student in my generation so that's why rarely some of the girls date me. But were I rich, billions more girls would date me.
>YouTube videos from Vitale are not real life kek
This literally happens in shithole countries, my city for example (Balkan). Seems you are some spoiled rich burger incel living in a rich area like ER in California kek. I suggest you visit some shitholes, and you'll notice how high the contrast between poor guys walking and riding some low-budget bicycles and guys in BMW's is. Maybe you'll even stop being incel - poor Balkan girls settle for rich beta basedboys right away.

There were probably a bunch of girls interested in Elliot or his money, but he wanted 10/10 kate upton tier blonde models AND he wanted them to approach him for no reason

Anons have created Elliotfishing profiles on tinder before, they had several girls messaging him.

So the most popular incel in the world is not actually an incel, but demandcel?
Also, how do you know whether he wanted only 10/10?

Do you really think bitches will fuck you just bc of your car?
t. Cla shooting break driver

Of course it doesn't directly mean "because of the car". Having a good car, Ferarri especially, proves you are wealthy in general.
Yes I know guys who fuck just because of their good cars. Even they themselves have admited it.