Tinder Girls Be Like

> I like to go on adventures...

Honestly what does that mean? I swear, about 85% of the girls on my Tinder feed have that exact phrase in their bios.
IT MEANS NOTHING

ITS NOT CLEVER OR UNIQUE

YOU HAVENT TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF

THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE SHARED HAS HELPED NEITHER OF US IN THIS SITUATION

ALL I HEAR WHEN YOU SAY "adventure" IS "I don't have many interests outside of social media and my nicotine addiction, so I'll say I like adventures because I don't get out a lot".

MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LIFE

Attached: 245.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

going on an adventure means be a rich chad and take me on ridiculously expensive vacations

I matched with a really beautiful aryan girl a min ago but her bio is like i wana have fun conversations or some shit like fuck how am i supposed to start one with that to work with?

How could you possibly want to have a conversation with her

Shes really hot
Idc mang i just want some practice atleast

It means go hiking or explore the city with her, you fucktard.

Adding to my statement in , you can rule out any meme that would belong in Jow Forums as well.

Actually, just rule out memes because they are lame and cringe.

Im not that dumb. I wish i could read your deleted shit

You can if you use Jow Forums x.

>Decide to try Tinder because I have no idea how to meet people without leaving the house
>50% of guys don't have bios and the other half say some generic shit like "I like motorbikes and partying."
God I hate this shit. How are you supposed to meet local NEETs? We all stay indoors.

Is one of my hobbies is illegal better cuz thats mine.

It's probably for the best that you don't discuss your illegal hobbies, but a little blurb about you personality would be nice.

It means take her places and spend money on her. Most women with that on bio are riding the cock train and won't want to settle down for a LTR.

This is accurate too.

You're overthinking it and will end up being one of a long list of attention-cows to her if you don't grow a pair. She has other guys talking to her sending her heart emojis and telling her she's hot and all kinds of other boring bullshit.

> i just want some practice atleast

So come up with something ridiculous and start with that. As soon as possible make it about her and let her talk about herself.

It means they have rich parents that will pay for them to go on vacations with their friends, but other than that just sit at home and watch netflix all day every day.

Did you bother saying that's who you wanted to meet? Probably not since you're actually trying to fuck Chad.

I'm not trying to fuck anyone and I made that quite clear in my bio. I never try to match with anyone who's above a 5/10 because I'm insecure about my own appearances. It took me ages to find somebody who had anything but outdoorsy stuff in their bio. We played games for 2 months then he decided he wasn't ready to start dating yet since he had recently been divorced.

>I never try to match with anyone who's above a 5/10

oh god damn it

>tfw fembots reject you and force you to only date superficial Stacies who bore the fuck out of you

Attached: 1526190115878.png (900x900, 720K)

If you're a good looking dude looking for something a little less shallow you might need to force yourself to meet real people. I haven't left the house for a few months so that's not viable for me but I doubt many others are quite that bad.

fellas how do I move this one forward

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-00-49-41~2.png (1080x570, 73K)

wow what an awful joke.

Attached: AEc0X.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

this is why wom*n aren't funny

"Are you a peach? Cause I want you dripping all over my face ASAP and on my tongue"

Attached: master.jpg (354x350, 18K)

>I can't leave the house because I'm disabled
Just shoot me now. When I'm not distracted with something, I mostly think about cuddling or even just having someone around that's interested in talking a lot..

>MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LIFE
>Telling someone to do this while posting about girls on tinder on Jow Forums, with an attached image of an angry frog

Yeah ok buddy

Attached: IMG_5582.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Tell her you're sorry, but you can't condone eating meat. Tell her you'll respond only if she replaces bacon with a vegan alternative.

I'm not a piece of meat! ...but, sure, I can fuck your throat if you want. 7pm Friday?

Sorry, I'm not into vore.

Based, unfortunately I was wagecucking when she sent that to me so I had to wait forever to reply.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-02-54-26~2.png (1080x967, 113K)

Uninspired parallel+constructed banter with no movement towards making these things happen in reality.

Just sending...
>When and where?
...would have been better.

I see that now, would have used this
but I didnt see it before responding, oh well

Lots of girls are self-conscious about receiving oral sex, so even though it might seem like a good move to make the reciprocal counteroffer, she may find it off-putting.

She may also just really need some cock in her mouth ASAP, and you're just making it more complicated than she wants it to be.

I honestly don't know how she could've made it any clearer for her to express what she wanted, and y'all collectively fucked it up.

Fair enough.
If she replies, start making definite plans to meet-up and mouthfuck her within the next three messages.

It means she wants you to take her out on a date besides Netflix or getting restaurant food.
It's not rocket science you fucking mongoloid

means they want chad to bring them on a fun date

going on an adventure means exactly that you fucking idiot

have you never gone on an adventure before?

like just go out into the woods or go for a nightwalk and meet people?