LSD

Yo anons, pothead here. I just bought a tab of LSD for the first time. I plan to take it in a few days when my parents should be away so I can have some alone time. What should I expect tripping the first time? What does it even "feel like" to be on acid? Is there any feelings I can translate from a cannabis or a cocaine trip (which I am familiar with) to an acid one to make it all more comfortable? How can I assure I do not have a bad trip and think im a cup of orange juice or something? I've never done acid or ANY psychedelics before so I'm kind of scared first time. I don't have a trip sitter nor is there anyone I trust enough to tripsit me but I am going to head over to a friend's next door incase something goes wrong. Any advice or help? am complete noob

Attached: lsd-mental-health-treatment-500x500.jpg (500x500, 73K)

head into drugfeel

Also I'm expecting some feeling of otherworldlyness and hopefully enlightment through it all. Any way I can increase this feeling or any other methods for "cool/trippy" or constructive or euphoric past times when tripping balls?

LSD is the best as a normie drug. I've had my best times on it just bantering with friends, even though none of them were high. If you're indoors and alone there's not much you can do for the 8 hours you're high.

If you take one or two tabs you should be fine. Anything more than that is a no joke, plus fake LSD can kill you if you have too much of it.

Make sure you're in a good mental state. I would drop after I aced a test and it would make me much happier.

well the problem is it isn't fake LSD its just a different substance (a NBOMe compound) and unlike LSD it does have a relatively small overdose threshold so if you plan on taking more than 1 tab you should at least test it to make sure its LSD or an analog of it

>not just getting 1P-LSD or ALD-52 from Canada

There's really nothing to describe the feeling of acid. Basically don't take it if you have a family history of schizophrenia, and don't take it if you're depressed or not in a good place in life. Take it in a place you're familiar with, and feel comfortable in. Put on some old 60s rock music. If you follow these precautions you should be fine.

The depression part is what worries me too but I know when to catch myself in a good mood.

some tips

>don't underestimate it
>you will never be ready for it
>don't take it if you are not in a good place in life right now
>when you get the giggles you'll know it's coming on
>smoking weed on it will make it much more intense, but it can help if you're in a bad place because it will rocket you to another one
>you may at times forget where you are
>you will have great difficulty communicating with people
>you may be overwhelmed at times
>things you thought were integral to how you experience life will twist, turn, go upside down and vanish, i.e time, space and linear thinking
>you will have an overwhelming sense that you're in some kind of a fairy garden
>you may realize that you and everything and everyone else is god
>listen to nice music
>if it's anything more than 100-150ug you will probably see some strange, amazing, scary and awe inspiring things
>know that you may feel the need to make rash decisions but stay calm and asses the situation first, to determine if it's real, as in understand that at times you will become lost in fantasy
>remember to relax, if it gets too intense don't bunch up and try to ride it out, instead say to yourself that you knew what you were getting into, you bought the ticket and now you'll take the ride, and instead think about what you can take away from this, because if you keep your thoughts rolling you will go places
>if you get stuck in an infinite loop, don't fight it, instead let the current take you where it wants to take you

and all in all

>take something positive away from the experience
because that's all it is, an experience, it doesn't matter if it is or isn't real, what matters is what it says about the world you came from going into it and the one you'll come back to after it

What sites are good nowadays?

very well said. this is the best advice you're gonna get ITT.

IMO psychedelics should only be taken with the intention of solving a problem in your life. Meditate, get into a relaxed state and ask the tryptamine gods as well as your subconscious and your heart how to solve your life problems.
>If it's bitter it's a spitter
I think this should weed out NBOMEs and 2CB, but there might be tasteless alternatives that I do not know. Sometimes my tab will taste metallic-y if it's contained in tin foil, I've never tasted an NBOME but I'm sure it tastes chemically bitter rather than metallic. You can get an LSD test kit for 100% certainty.
If you want to increase hallucinations, sit down in one place, and either concentrate in one direction or close your eyes. If you want to decrease hallucinations, walking around helps.
Being outside with friends in nature is a good time on psychedelics. Being stopped by cops is not a good time. Make sure to NEVER carry both weed and other drugs on you in public at the same time. If a cop smells weed (they will) you are definitely getting searched and them finding other drugs will get you fucked big time. General rule of thumb is to limit your possession of drugs in public as much as you can.
You might also find value in reading psychedelic/meditative literature but that isn't necessary.

this

Some tips though
-Eat and shit before you drop. You won't want to do either while tripping.
-Have a pen and notebook handy. You'll want some way to express the things you're feeling, which you will fail spectacularly at but it's still nice to have a record of the experience and you'll probably learn something about yourself.
-No weed. It might seem like a good idea to smoke a bowl to try to calm yourself down but it actually has the opposite effect, and could easily trigger a 'bad trip'. Just take deep breaths and remind yourself you're on lsd if you start to freak out.

This.
Fucking imagine overpaying a dealer to give you fake and/or underdosed "acid" lol

>not having a direct line from the source
we're reaching custy levels that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: its a matter of persepective.jpg (750x1077, 261K)

as
said though, if you're already in a bad place that you really, really can't stand to be around for for another second, and no amount of singing or music or whatever is helping, then a little toke can be a risky way of getting out of there, although wherever it sends you be it for better or worse it will be far more intense

I'd strongly suggest not trying this. If you're already having a bad time, making the trip more intense will almost certainly make it worse. (Unless it induces ego death, which probably won't be happening on one tab even with weed)

You will be bored in my honest opinion, LSD is much better enjoyed outdoors, or with friends. I promise you this, you'll feel weird it's not comparable to weed, and definitely not cocaine. You'll think of shit you've never thought of or even considered in your entire life on a seriously deep level.
The headspace and mental side of it is much more prominent than the visuals, in my experience, even though the visuals are fun as fuck.

To add to this, you may most definitely have a bad trip if it's your first time and you're alone indoors. Ever been paranoid about something? Imagine that x100 on acid, vividly imagining horrible fucked up scenarios while your walls are breathing.
If you feel like you're going insane, you'll need something to ground you, such as a video game, movie or music, because when you feel like time is going faster than usual or slower, music has rhythm and it always goes at a solid pace. If you have no way of grounding yourself, you may freak the fuck out, this is crucial information.

Also the reason I say you'll feel better outdoors is because you can feel trapped in a confined space.
Friends is for obvious reasons, you'll need someone to speak to so you don't feel like you're going mental.

First off, when you start to feel a little sick to your stomach that means it's working. Don't worry, it passes. Eat a snack and drink fluids beforehand because your relationship with food gets reeeeeal funky when you're tripping. It's not unpleasant to eat exactly, but I usually have no appetite. It feels bizarre, like I'm piloting my own body from my brain like a mech (this is one version of what people call dissociation) and putting food in my mouth just seems unnecessary. Even oreos, and I fucking love oreos.

In general, I'd say it makes you see familiar things as if they were unfamiliar. There's a reason why they say LSD "frees your mind" or "opens the doors of perception". Normally when you look at familiar objects or hear sounds, your brain sort of files them into pre-existing categories: okay, that's a chair, I know what chairs are like, don't need to pay that much attention; okay, that's grass, next; etc. When you're on acid, it's like your brain stops filtering out a lot of the normally-irrelevant information about familiar objects and spaces, and it's like you're seeing them for the first time.

One of my favorite acid moments was watching a tripping fraternity brother examine the everloving christ out of a cupcake - he didn't even want to eat it, just turned it around, inspected every sprinkle, and eventually crushed it in his fist with a look of supreme enlightenment on his face.

The food things so true, acid makes you feel EVERY muscle in your body and I mean everyone. You'll feel like you can feel your internal organs and hear the blood rush through your head.

Oh dude shitting on 2 tabs is weird, the poop just slides out

People talk about the visuals of acid but they're a small part of tripping. The most intense thing is the absolute paradigm shift you'll experience in the way you think while you're tripping

that's what happened for me on my first time with one tab, I was having a nightmare of a time and then someone handed me a bong and I just ripped it a couple of times without thinking, next thing I know going through the cracks in the infinite loop of time into another dimension as I go back to being what I was before I was born in a tunnel of golden light as I forget who I used to be and only start to come out of it as I remember my mother's love and realize that she is the same thing that I am

I really got lucky on that one

for me that shift started when I first realized I was hallucinating, I was looking at a bush spiral infinitely into itself from all directions like it was nothing new and then I came to my senses and realized that what I was seeing was impossible, and then everything just started vibrating itself apart

hell sometimes if you look down at your body you can even see all of your internal organs, and your skeleton and all the blood moving through your body, wild shit