How do I get taller or trigger a second growth spurt? Every male in my family is over 6', even my 15 y.o brother...

How do I get taller or trigger a second growth spurt? Every male in my family is over 6', even my 15 y.o brother. I'm even shorter than my mom.
I'm 19 and 5'6. Please help Anons. I can't handle life like this.

Attached: 20190219_043829.png (1070x1070, 384K)

Just become a girl.
I'm 6'4" do you wanna trade heights? I'll speak to an old gypsy woman and she'll perform a soul-transfer

I wouldn't expect much since you've already passed the 17 year mark, nevertheless, what you need to do so to increase your height is boost HGH. The easy way is taking MK-677, which is a oral human growth hormone secretagogue, however, it's not as effective as several injections of Hexarelin. And because you're racing against your biological clock taking the latter would be the best choice.

Become a girl, the world needs more bottoms like you for real men like me
I'm almost a foot taller than you, how would you feel if I picked you up and made you feel small?

Depends on your life.
Interesting. I've checked both of them. Can I get them from hospitals or do I have to find them myself?

Actually I get mistaken as a girl frequently. Thats one of the reasons why I want to get taller.

I wish I was 5'6"

5'10" is actually the worst height. I'm too tall to be a cute trap but I'm still a manlet.

5'10 is truly the gayest height. I'm 5'9 and try to mog you niggers every chance I get.

Even more proof that it was meant to be. You should get on hormones quick

Being a trap isn't an option so 5'6 is worse.
Also you wouldn't want to be short. Trust me.

Traps are gay dont go trap or fe.

Losing weight makes you look skinnier which makes you appear less short. But just wear timbs and accept your fate like the rest of us short niggas.

If Rob Schneider can make it at 5'3"(and a half), you can too

No I'm not gay.
I won't.

I'm already at 120lbs. Maybe that's what made me a manlet, along with shit sleeping patters.

Yeah that's what fucked me up. My dad's 6' and I'm 5'8. I'm 19 and gained about an inch/half inch since joining the military from increased diet and exercise. Still won't help the fact that I never slept and never ate as a kid.

At this point you just gotta own it and make it part of who you are. Height isn't everything. If you become a depressed sack of shit no one will like you.

You won't be the alpha male so you'll have to settle for being the alphas friends. Cultivate a comedian or entertainer persona and you'll be popular soon. Focus on building or being something people want, then socially negotiate with that, not simply physical intimidation.

It sucks but everyone's got problems, own your insecurities, wear it like armor and no one can hurt you

You have to get them yourself.

Dude these are wise words. I'm trying my best currently but living in a country which praises masculinity is hard. Also I've started doing stretches and exercises at home.
Okay, I'll check them.

Wtf what country are you in? If you're in a "non masculine" country, you have it easy. Girls love guys who don't give a fuck.

I'm in Turkey, land of mixed race niggers. Everyone is watching mafia movies currently so masculinity is at it's peak now.

Lol, just be grateful you don't have a sister.
Were you malnourished as a kid or something?

I was always a picky eater, also I had sleeping problems.

You fucked yourself by not consuming enough calories early. But I'd bet you still have a chance. I grew two inches after my growth spurt after high school. Just eat a shitton of calories, mostly meat and bread. You might gain weight but you can lose that later, and you may also gain height which will never go away.
Good luck buddy. I ended up taller than literally everyone in my family because I overate. I did get fat, but I've lost most of it since.

>Real men like me
>Is a faggot on Jow Forums
Interesting definition of a "man" you got there

How old were you when you grew?
Sorry I don't know when does hs end at other countries.

Same here 5'9 gang.

Stop whining and go out and fuck lots of girls.

Holy shit user that's a great idea

You can MAYBE get an inch from performing leg/back stretches that'll fix your posture. Do them for 30 minutes a day, measure yourself everyday and do this for three months, then post results here. It's not likely that you'll grow up to be 6' unless you take HGH.

Does growth hormones have any side effects?

what is the maximum age for a guy to grow? im 22 and 160 is there any chance at all

Attached: 1492195619344.jpg (278x278, 33K)

growth platelets close at around 20 height is mostly HGH and TEST I'm going to list things you can do to increase them, not going to cite it since I can't be bothered just google if you want proof

>cold showers
>sauna once per week for 40 minutes
>exercise 5 days a week
>sleep 8 hours per night
>eat high protein and good diet
>go outside as much as you can
>don't jack off more than once per week

No need for cites user. I'm already trying most of them but there are some I cannot do (showers&sauna). I go to gym but I'm not sure if that counts as exercising.
Also I didn't knew fapping have a effect on growing. Should I go nofap?

Rob Schneider is an actor that can wear shoe lifts on a set. He doesn't have to work labor intensive jobs to get by.

why can you not do cold showers? also if mix weightlifting x3 a week, HIIT x1 per week and cardio x1 per week and yes if you want to maximise your height go nofap

lmao nice cope. None of these things will help man. it's all genetics.

>it's all genetics.
>worlds tallest man was born from a family of average height people
>each generation grows to be around 2 inches taller than the one before it
>people who played sports as a child are more likely to be 6ft

>mfw 6'2" naturally

Attached: FB_IMG_1523552264136.jpg (925x1200, 149K)

>worlds tallest man was born from a family of average height people
>cherry picking like this
OP's growth days are over man. No more growth gains after his age

I've been doing hot AF shovers since I've born. I get sick every time I try cold ones.

I agree. It is mainly due to genetics. My uncle is 6ft2. My 22 year old female cousin is 176cm and my 17 year old male cousin is now 183cm. As a kid he never ate well, he was literally anorexic. He probably only had breakfast, lunch and dinner and even when he ate dinner, he would have plain pasta and chicken. The fussiest eater I know. The same goes for my cousin. She never played sports and was clinically diagnosed with Bulemia, still ended up taller than me.

Meanwhile I ate well and had a varied diet, excercised as a kid and slept pretty well. I am turning 21 in June and I ended up at 175cm. Enviornmental factors do play a role, but unfortunately genetics is the biggest factor. My dad is 178cm and my mam is 162cm. We are just short because of our genetics bros, no point in wasting your time with these snake oil remedies.

I'm 22 and 162cm, been the same height since 15, we're fucked lad

Men keep growing until they're 25. It's not unusual for guys to get a few more inches at 23 or so. Don't give up yet.

Attached: 1514210822636.jpg (700x614, 47K)

>5'10" and 23 years old
>took HRT from 19-23 for my ex boyfriend
>might have gained a few more inches if I wasn't a BPD retard

5'10 is good user don't worry