Why is this image so comfy?

Why is this image so comfy?

Attached: 1552521833442.jpg (2300x1832, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCOqwnhLxic
youtu.be/jUDr-Nn92zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like the side of a highway, or hood.

you grew up poor op

>A bunch of good-tasting, relatable food brands and useful utility stores

It's just nice to see a bunch of stores that you'd actually use all laid out in a nice clean street with lots of open space

Capitalism can be comfy

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 17K)

absolute shit tier
let me show you the way my friend

Attached: pretty.jpg (1600x1067, 648K)

>poor people's shit

if you're poor you ate and shopped at these places so they're all familiar to you

kys europoors

Why is THISS image so comfy

Attached: 1113-Trypophobia-Understanding_Fear_of_Holes-732x549-thumb.jpg (732x549, 52K)

I find capitalistic dystopia super comfy for some reason. especially tiny techy apartments.

Attached: f76c6271c2bd5150787170cd5a210cf2--japanese-apartment-micro-apartment[1].jpg (625x500, 39K)

I hate a lot of things about murica but I agree. it's alright. the only issue is you do need a car. if you could just hang around on foot it would be perfect, as long as it's not just that for hundreds of miles of course.

It makes you think of a road trip.

God thank you for letting me live in Europe.

What's so bad about it? It's a way station by a highway. Its there so travelers can get gas and food. It's not like Europe is short of utilitarian-looking places.

Can't you see these names all over the picture?

Again, so? You don't have chain gas stations in Europe?

>tfw waking up from a killer nap on a road trip to find yourself near one of these gas towns
>Whoever's driving says they're gonna stop soon for food and gas
>stumbling out of the car, arm numb and joints stiff thanks to sleeping on the car seat
>in your pajamas, grabbing a couple chip bags from the gas station
>eating a quick meal from the built in McDonalds that clashes with the gas station
>the world from your bleary, half-asleep eyes is surreal and curious

I didn't realize how much I absolutely loved this feel until I went and wrote it out. Fuck that shit feels nice. The effect is compounded at night, when there's no one around, shit's like a different planet

i pity your colon user

Attached: traditional-japan-1004660_1920.jpg (1920x1440, 813K)

You say that as if its not the norm here in the states. It looks like OP's pic fucking everywhere unless you live in a historical town or major metropolitan area.

Most if not ALL American towns look like this, its and ugly as shit.
Same gas stations, same shitty fast food stops, same ugly concrete interstates every 3 miles.

You can make literally anything sound romantic if you write it like that, you gigantic spermdrinker.

Road trips fucking suck especially if you're stuck driving.

I just wish America would actually invest in a nationwide public train system like every other first world country. But noooooo.

We need all those fucking train tracks to be privatized so nobody but mega-million dollar companies can use them.

I fucking hate driving, and hate getting on highways and interstates dodging traffic.

Gimme an example, I was just describing how it feels.

Also I'm a big fan of them even when driving. I'm allowed to listen to music for hours on end, and feel like I'm free. I night drive solely for this purpose.

Then you must have grown up poor as shit if you consider a stop at a shitty gas station and mcdonalds to be that great.

>give me an example
As a former trucker, I can objectively say you're looking at it through rose tinted glasses.
Driving fucking sucks and I mostly walk or bike every chance I get.

>>tfw staying up for 5 hrs straight on a road trip to find yourself near one of those shitty gas towns
>everything is closed because small town with tiny population
>have to drive another 50 miles just to get to fucking truck stop
>get out of cab, legs numb and joints stiff thanks to sitting in the same position for hrs on end
>in the same stinky clothes youve been wearing for the past 3 days since you never got a opportunity to fucking bathe or do laundry
>everything is overpriced and tastes awful, but youre starving so you eat it anyway
>mcdonalds connected to the gas part of the building is conveniently closed
Fuck you bitch.

Looks like hell to me. I live in texas and seeing places like that always depresses me to shit. Just makes me think of mediocrity.

I guarantee you it's just the time of day. If this was taken at noon it'd be bland as fuck.

NPCs detected. "I love living in nature bro, consumerism is ruining our culture"

American infrastructure looks like a nascar car.

Attached: _5Kelloggs1999Daytonaref-vi.jpg (303x177, 13K)

because it still has a Quizno's

Dumbfuck that lacks reading comprehension detected.

Holy fuck, where the hell did you get all that from just my posts talking about how shitty that OP looks???

As opposed to your own bias experience?
Not everyone who goes on these fucking roadtrips is a trucker you retarded troglodyte.

How is it NPC to not be an obsessive consumerist?

Let me guess, you like "hiking in the mountains bro" and also think urbanization is bad for the world

You don't have to be a fucking trucker to hate dealing with all the bs of driving long distances, either cupcake.

Let me guess, you're a retard who flunked basic HS english and can't read

Doesn't look comfy to me. You must've grown up poor or something.

this is peak western civilization and I will fight and die to protect it.

Let me guess, your a retard who cant tell who hes talking to and tries to psychoanalize everyone he meats

It actually kinda confuses me.

>Taco Bell has the old sign design, so it has to be late 90s/early 00s
>But there's a Starbucks
>And a Valero
>Both didn't really pop up in places until late 00s
>Gas is fucking $3.55 a gallon, which didn't happen until at least 2011/2012

I'm genuinely confused as to when this picture was taken. Also, any complicated location that's only accessible by driving is by default not comfy.

You must be, since you ignored the person who said he enjoyed driving in road trips in addition to being the passenger.
>no you can't enjoy this because I didn't in a completely different profession
Your experience is completely fucking meaningless, you're projecting your own hatred of driving onto other people, in which case you shouldn't be a trucker in the first place.

California tried, and they just canceled it after they'd spent like $80 billion and hadn't even finished the first (and easiest/cheapest) segment of track. Only place rail really works in America is along the east coast (NYC, Boston, DC) because that's the only place that's dense enough and has large metro areas that're far enough away to make driving too much of a pain but also close enough that the higher speed of air travel doesn't kill any desire for trains.

The picture is fairly recent and the signs are just old because this is a shitty middle-of-nowhere area.

Because you're a burger. That looks depressing and hellish to me.

Let me guess, you're a retard just through and through.

By the way, its "you're" and "psychoanalyze".
Dumbfuck.

You are dismissed.

based and trypopilled

Because most people who claim to be "anti-consumerist" think they're in some elite minority, when in reality the vast majority say the same exact shit. People like to think they're special for not "buying into consumerism", while posting on their brand new smartphone and eating tendies from Mcdonalds.

Hehe, nice job, tard. You really psychoanalized me. Put that community college degree to use.

>Your experience is completely fucking meaningless
I could quite literally say the same about that shitty little reddit tier greentext you wrote.

No need to get this asshurt because I verbally bitchslapped your ass.

So, your program tells you to act the exact opposite to shame them back into place?

Attached: 1537324503830.jpg (484x577, 50K)

It makes me angry.
I am russian, so pic related is more comfortable for me. I grew up in the same yard, but with bigger trees.

Attached: db98733651b037f0886f254bfc6ae4ee.jpg (1024x683, 189K)

I don't know how going on road trips and vacations as a kid makes you poor. If anything it's the other way around because you never traveled as a child.

Is that an old picture, or is that just what Russia looks like?

>in which case you shouldn't be a trucker in the first place.
What part of FORMER TRUCK DRIVER do you not understand?????????
This autistic moron is so asshurt, holy kek lmfao

You probably grew up poor because such areas are all over city areas. To anyone in the middle class, those kinds of places are a diamond dozen.
You grew up in a barn and the city seems exciting, but it's really just grey and sad.

Whatever you say, triggered snowflake.

Of course old. Nowdays in the middle strip of russia they look depressive on winter, but I live on south, so now they look like this.
Isnt this comfy and fresh, even through there is mud and commiblocks?

Attached: IMG_0140.jpg (2816x1584, 1.7M)

I'm not acting the opposite way to prove a point, I'm just being authentic. I like the image in the OP because it reminds me of childhood road trips, and I like fast food. I don't have to pretend it disgusts me because I'm some sort of "cultured" anti-consumerist.

>he's still going
hahahahahaha

Attached: tenor.gif (410x488, 597K)

This actually looks pretty comfy. I bet the air smells fresh.

You didn't verbally bitchslap anyone you faggot. You threw the word "objectively" around with no understanding of its definition and tried to convince yourself that anyone with anything resembling a different experience is either delusional or lying, because the only way to go on a road trip is to be a trucker who both hates the job and driving, all the while accusing others of having tinted glasses. Not my fault yours are covered in shit.

>FORMER TRUCK DRIVER
Irrelevant, if you hate driving then you never should've taken the job in the first place. If you did then that's your own fault.

When you live in a civilized society, such luxuries are around every corner, that's why 1st worlders want to see the outdoors. It's not some conspiracy or a trendy thing to do. Your tastes reflect your poverty.

>tenor.gif
Simply epic.

That pic isn't a "city." I grew up in a major city in an upper middle class family. I associate the image with highway exits, e.g. road trips.

The image isn't comfy because of the restaurants themselves, but because of where they're located and the associated memories.

this is a pretty fucking sad post.

The middle class has no gas stations? Wtf? Also, rich people are faggots
.t middle class person

My hatred of driving on came during my experience as a trucker due to all the fucking bs of driving you fucking halfwit.

Oh, you're so woke. F

At least it's authentic and I'm not just another NPC with the same "anti-consumerist" preferences as everyone else.

Just know that other people have different memories and live in different places.
Your comfiness is not universal.

You misread my post, please read the reply chain.

Attached: 1518276661555.png (528x498, 201K)

>run opinion.exe
>everyone who has a different opinion than me is an NPC!

Attached: 1543915980610.png (510x573, 130K)

all the comfy memories of the road trips I've been on have been about the unique places I've been and not the same fast food places that are around every street corner.

So you're retarded then, you not only despise an entire means of transport due to one specific profession but also project this hatred of both driving and roadtrips onto other people (regardless of whether or not they're the driver) and insist anyone who isn't the bearer of an overly addled and warped mind is, themselves, delusional. You're an arrogant piece of shit, hang yourself.

Ah, these summer yards. Mine was with commiblocks, nice yellow houses like on the picture and stalinka`s (houses that was built when Stalin ruled). I guess that I had a nice childhood, better than if I was in suburbia (my early childhiid was in it through). Also while reading Jow Forums I realised that USA people are not much happier than russians, through they are wealthier.

Attached: original.jpg (1024x736, 400K)

How can ONE image of the midwest trigger SO many people?

Yeah, but there's definitely a common inclination to insult people who partake in American consumerist culture. It's very prevalent on this website with all the "Amerifat" "Ameriburger" "Ameritard" etc memes. It seems hypocritical to me most of the time.

its american af

It's not that your image isn't comfy, it's that it's comfy to different people.

because quiznos is still around instead of subgay

Wait, I just looked it up. It's isn't midwest, it's Pennsylvania

No, there are genuine anti-consumerists like Ted Kaczynski and I respect their opinion. I don't respect people who claim to be anti-consumerist yet buy all the new tech, shop at major retail stores and eat fast food every other day.

Why do Euros ruin everything?

>you can never criticize the things you consume.
who is the npc here?

nope, in Europe they still use horse drawn stage coaches

That reminds me of the meme about people who play video games for thousands of hours and post reviews saying "It's complete shit, don't buy it"

They all look exactly like this. I've roadtripped with my family through the midwest, out to Florida, out to Virginia, through California, these shits look the same everywhere

I honestly respect their opinion over someone who barely plays a game and calls it shit.

I wanna road trip to every state in America one day, but I'm a retail wagie from Australia so it isn't ever gonna happen. But it does sound comfy. Road trips that aren't on a strict timeline are the best, you just don't even worry about rushing or getting lost or anything. Stopping at a run down motel, grabbing a cheap meal. Staring at the sights out the window when it's not your turn to drive.
>tfw no quiet, plain gf to road trip the world with

Attached: 1531259036233.jpg (2000x1418, 427K)

>relatable food brands
The utter state of Americans.

Road trips are best if you have a big and comfy car

>tfw no crustpunk nazi gf to roadtrip with

Attached: 1*pxg-7kr_MHLY2zIqHTBcsg.jpg (1266x827, 222K)

>Bus of hate
I don't know why this is so funny to me

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

You could survive the rest of your life living there since everything you need is there.

>Live in America as well
That looks depressing as hell to me.

I got a couple songs from a band I like that I think really get that vibe of traveling through nowhere.

youtu.be/lCOqwnhLxic
youtu.be/jUDr-Nn92zg

>you never ride the hate bus
fuck this shit

>"hate" bus
Those quotations probably didn't need to be there

Unless it's an ironic bus in which case rock on

>Also while reading Jow Forums I realised that USA people are not much happier than russians, through they are wealthier.
I don't think anyone is truly happy no matter where they live or how much money they have.

Idk man Luxembourg user seemed like he was living pretty well

W-we shouldn't fight in comfy t-threads, guys...

Attached: downtown austin.jpg (4160x3120, 1.79M)

lol no its the opposite of comfy, this would make a lot of people here anxious

Says the retard princess who gets wet over shitty fas food and gas stations.