In american conservative fiction

in american conservative fiction

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man
>In Tom Clancy's 2000 novel The Bear and the Dragon, the Chinese authorities apprehend and execute Tank Man, then bill the surviving family for the cost of the pistol round expended to shoot him in the back of the head.

in reality

jalopnik.com/cops-doctors-repeatedly-probe-mans-anus-in-worst-traf-1458841658
>1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
>2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
>3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
>4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
>5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
>6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
>7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
>8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
>Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures.

>As if that wasn't horrifying enough, after being probed, x-rayed, probed again, subjected to enemas, made to poop in front of police, sedated, and given a forced colonoscopy, the man must pay for everything that happened because the hospital sent him the bill for the "procedures."

Attached: 1509974250404.png (693x460, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOI7YwH-wzw
cnn.com/2014/01/16/justice/new-mexico-search-settlement/index.html
goodreads.com/book/show/9859360-phoenix-rising#other_reviews
cphpost.dk/news/danish-police-accused-of-brutality-against-polish-football-fans.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is 5 years old. Why were you looking up a story on the police anally violating a civilian?

fuck off redditleaf

Why won't you answer my question?

Why won't you go back to r*ddit?

This

Yah know I'm pretty sure the Chinese protesters would rather have had an anal exam and be alive then get killed by the PLA

Maybe 1.
Not sure about 7 anal probings

The difference is that one of them happened in the mind of an american
The other happened in the nation of said author

Prefer Ipman to be fair
youtube.com/watch?v=bOI7YwH-wzw

What did they expect him of hiding anyway? Nukes? Shipping container of cocaine?

Alright. I mean they had just got back from mowing down a few hundred college students, don't really see how one more protester getting killed dashes the supension of disbelief that much.

Attached: 1445975993702.png (400x400, 5K)

This was the first case of known butthurt.

wew

Thats right
You have freedums, right?
Usa numbah one
He was probly a commie and deserved it

Well let me tell you that i dont give two shits more about how americans are treated and abused by their own country or how they dont give a shit about it
The problem is just that it leads to america invading other countries because you are so braindead and that i cannot tolerate

Well said fellow NATO member who participated in invading both Iraq and Afghanistan. Glad to hear you are totally different and not like us evil Americans.

Attached: db5f7fecfb594060bf6f6eed304cdaad.jpg (408x450, 26K)

You do realize that almost half of our political parties oppose nato right?
Of course you dont
You are just a retarded burger

Too bad your voterbase doesn't feel the same way then.

>americans basically fool our politicians into doing something stupid
>"OMG ITS YOUR FAULT XDDD"
this is why the world hates americans
I hope your country gets burned to a cinder

I believed the lies in 2003 and thought that the invasion of Iraq was justified. Now I feel guilty. Never will I believe American lies again, see Iran.

Dear Denmark,

I am very sorry you elect gullible politicans, for some reason it is entirely my fault.

Your Friend,
America

Wasn't justified but it protected the Shia and Kurds and helped based Iran. Syria needs to be left the fuck alone though.

>the country where a reality show star became the president is talking shit about other countries' elections
like pottery

Attached: 1438526756987.jpg (556x600, 33K)

This theyre not even a democracy

I don't actually think there's anything wrong with Denmark's politicans, our Danish friend here is the one who seems to think they're easily influenced.

>As if that wasn't horrifying enough, after being probed, x-rayed, probed again, subjected to enemas, made to poop in front of police, sedated, and given a forced colonoscopy, the man must pay for everything that happened because the hospital sent him the bill for the "procedures."

Attached: 1492139263231.jpg (449x316, 37K)

Do really think there are elections in denmark

Yes?

>ywn be this free

Danish queen chooses the parilament herself, but she`s nice so she chooses ministers from different parties.

lmao

lol keep crying

not funny Czechia

well a little bit

Well in general terms I am quite fond of USA but do Americans really think this form of abuse of authority is okay?

He sued and won 1.6 million, so I wouldn't say so
cnn.com/2014/01/16/justice/new-mexico-search-settlement/index.html

Very good

Damn that's fucked up. Glad I don't live in America.

No

That was the Turks impaled from the ass by Vlad

>so I wouldn't say so
You do realize that people from civilized countries do not think that this is anything worth less than a revolution even if he got monetary compensation?

>Eckert was told he could go home after a third officer issued him a traffic citation. But before he did, Eckert voluntarily consented to a search of him and his vehicle, according to the affidavit. A K-9 dog subsequently hit on a spot in the Dodge's driver's seat, though no drugs were found.
>"Hidalgo County K-9 officer did inform me that he had dealt with Mr. Eckert on a previous case and stated that Mr. Eckert was known to insert drugs into his anal cavity and had been caught in Hidalgo County with drugs in his anal cavity," the affidavit said.
>While CNN could not corroborate that claim, a search of Eckert's criminal history indicated he has been arrested several times on drug possession charges, though many of those charges were dismissed.

First article didn't mention his criminal past. He had a history of being a drug mule who used his ass. He wasn't a random guy who was pulled over. Now that's he's rich maybe he'll quit being a mule until his colleagues pop him for the money.

Dance for your masters, hunganon

>illiterate Dane who lives off of memes and doesn't like to investigate the whole picture

Even worse, Kinder Surprise Eggs

Maybe one rape would have been enough to show that he didn't have drugs in his ass?

Yes, that's why he got the settlement.

>hey man he smuggled drugs in the past why wont you look past this rape

Well the man himself certainly did after he was compensated.
In contrast to a country like Russia where he would get nothing but “lol butthurt xaxaxa” and maybe got killed to shut him up.

big fan of conservative fiction

Attached: 1524972584885.jpg (480x640, 71K)

>Well the man himself certainly did after he was compensated.
Dog

You’re just mad your ebin thread backfired spectacularly
lel
Does anyone actually read this shit? Some of these books look like money laundering scams desu

>your ebin thread backfired spectacularly
some willing slaves barking counts as "backfire" i czech?
Lmao

>Does anyone actually read this shit?
goodreads.com/book/show/9859360-phoenix-rising#other_reviews

Attached: 1511348952397.png (1770x1418, 1.09M)

Making solid points you cannot refute and feel cornered into resorting to name calling does.

If you can be destroyed so easily by mere “dogs”, what does this make you?

>destroyed

Amazing how the faggot OP just happened to leave those parts of the story out.

>every incident of police misconduct is worth a revolution
Just like how you and Poland went to war over this incident?

cphpost.dk/news/danish-police-accused-of-brutality-against-polish-football-fans.html

This just seems like a US conservative version of The Handmaid's Tale

keep crying about america bitch niggas. ain't a single thing you can do about our policies except cry tears of impotent rage

>americans are getting raped
>"h-ha ha e-eurupoor tears"
Im not crying
Im laughing
Laughing at american suffering

I want the nice Denmark back. New Denmark is a rude faggot and probably Jewish.