Let’s be honest here

How many of you have been (((diagnosed))) with schizophrenia or other mental disorders?

Attached: 60C8C96F-EB1B-469E-B90E-918CA47AE174.jpg (259x195, 23K)

Why would I want something like that on my permanent global electronic medical record?

Also, diagnosed doesn’t mean you actually have it yada yada doctors are evil jidf kikes giving you blue pills blah blah blah

This is the most sane discussion board on the internet friend.

Psychosis. I'm as redpilled as it gets. Reality is fluid.

Bipolar II. It has its ups and downs.

Baboom tsh.

Seriously though, its fucking awful.

Attached: 1525595092895.jpg (507x684, 69K)

It sure is. This is why I’m asking.

Attached: C80D416D-4C73-43AF-84E1-71F6549CD807.jpg (750x917, 655K)

My doctor suggested making exercise videos to cure the voices

Attached: IMG_20180404_113459.jpg (720x823, 85K)

psychotic episodes, and dissociative identity disorder
>Sometimes i think im a Jew

Take your (((meds)))

I'm liberal and gay,does that count as a disorder?

Autism, unironically

Only if you are a bottom

Getting fucked up the ass is redpilled. Otherwise you might as just have buttsex with a woman instead of being such a homo you want to stick it in some guy's ugly asshole.

I've not been diagnosed with anything.
I have been on SSRIs (which helped me to see what being a sociopath is like).
I'm definitely somewhere on the spectrum. I can literally go months without physical contact, although when in relationships I do like cuddling.

We aren't Jewish kike, we don't have neurotic disorders en-masse like you. Stop fucking your cousins Shlomo.

The logic is flawless, point withdrawn

i was diagnosed as paranoid-schizoid by a kike psychiatrist while i was in college and they drugged me up. i stopped taking the drugs and the old habits came back but i don't consider them to be mental illness

That's how I felt at first, but I have in time come to enjoy being a top - especially when it's someone I truly love.

ADHD here, just an above average iq Caucasian that was unresponsive to authority as a child.

What's the symptoms, mate?
Ever tried pot?

I have major depressive disorder and was given pills.

tbqh if I were a fag and wanted a male sexual partner then I'd want a switch. Why not both, you know?

I've been thinking about getting my brain scanned just for the safety precaution of it

ADHD

*waves*

nah, just trollin' :-)

Are you me?

Attached: IMG_20180516_084831.jpg (364x618, 58K)

Pot makes schizophrenics worse
Weed isn’t as harmless as those libtard stoners say it is

Clear your room. Just kidding, same here but I stopped taking my meds almost 2 years ago, not that I'm fine but it's better without them at least for me.

I shit in girls cunts

I know rite.
Taking on both roles has also really awakened me spiritually.

Ive been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder. Currently on mirtrazapine and propranolol and undergoing CBT. The fucked up thing with me is i dont panic when im awake ever. I wake up in an anxiety attack usually around 3am. Read 4chins untill 4 then back to sleep so i dont get how therapy will work when im unconscious when having attacks :/

Attached: 1508132985296.jpg (872x960, 167K)

>Take your (((meds)))
ha meds are for loosers , i love this struggel the constant life on the edge always between delusion and reality
better like any drug trip

Attached: d12ca0527a.jpg (285x271, 47K)

>pot doesnt have any proven negative sideeffects bro
>person gets mental issues from smoking pot
>if he didnt have a weak mind it wouldnt be a problem dont blame the pot bro

no you are just brainwashed

Attached: 35adb895b633a6e40f40e24210a98d83.jpg (757x703, 140K)

I've been tapering off them to avoid being hit too hard by withdrawals. I'll admit they did help, I've become noticeably more despondent and sullen, but I don't think medication lik that is good for us. I shouldn't treat Jow Forums like a blog

i am eating at mcdonalds for the last 12 years for atleast 3 times a week. I got diagnosed with diabetes. apparently diabetes can cause heavy depression.

Glad you like it. I shared an apartment with a closet case for a while and it was rather pleasant and hassle-free. I can definitely see the attraction of shacking up with another guy if that's how you swing,

I've had attacks, but with enough introspection these fears can be overcome.
SSRIs definitely helped, because they open up your mind to face very foundational fears, but you have to go there mentally - otherwise it just turns you into a sociopath externally.

all that medication just for anxiety? Change doctor

Men come with other problems. Few commit. Women settle way easier. But women are mentally retarded.

>What's the symptoms, mate?
at the risk of sounding like i'm tipping my fedora,

>0 interest in real-life interaction with people, friends, etc.
>constant thoughts that other people are actively working against me. these form a confirmation bias so that every interaction i'm forced to have with other people irl becomes an attack on me
>i can "feel" or "sense" other people's hatred for me

i dunno. it's weird but i can intellectually overcome it. it's only with irl interaction--i have a group of pals i play vidya with and shitpost with but i have no desire to ever meet them in person

>Ever tried pot?
every day

>Pot makes schizophrenics worse
i'm not schizophrenic

I'm schizophrenic. I find it funner off the meds than on them. It's like a trip for me. With the meds my voices are dampened a lot but I feel miserable and braindead.

show us your diploma

>diploma
memeflaggot kike alert

Seriously it’s fucking obnoxious when they say the substance that over stimulated your brain and caused psychosis is because you’re a “pussy”

What kind of shit do your voices say?

Thats kinda my point tho. Unless my fears are so deep down i dont even know they exist im not sure why it happens while im sleeping. FYI not a incel. Married with 2 kids 3 jobs (support worker) and live a cracking life. All brittish whites

Attached: 1513322903365.jpg (640x714, 66K)

Autism (assburgers)
Slight OCD
I am not sure why but I can get easily agitated if exposed to stressful situations for long. It may be sensory overload but I don't think so. But then again, how would I know if my senses are better than most peoples if it is all I have ever known? I mean, I can say I always hear things that no one else hears and my eyes were always sensitive to light.

Anyways, what ever it is that causes this, when I live a normie life the agitation quickly builds up and up and up to the point I could just scratch my eyes out. Then I come out with vocal and motor tourettes and extreme OCD and phobias of random things develop and my mind tortures me. It is like hell and none of these symptoms help at all with the agitation.

ADHD, and I mean like legit ADHD, not the fake, self-diagnosed ADHD that 17-year-olds larp about to get attention. I don't even consider it a debilitating hardship like some people would whine about. It can be pretty fun when I get into one of my manic moods, as long as I'm alone, because I don't like annoying others.

Attached: 21742929_1498640333563725_5784949236609570681_n.jpg (600x418, 38K)

You're suicidal hopefully

At least be a milo

Sometimes they converse with each other. Usually they just say shit like i'm boring etc.. Sometimes they can be funny though.

Personal paranoia I don't quite get.
I get being paranoid about the government working against people like me, or whatever.
But I just don't think anyone is out to get me personally.
It just seems way too focused.
Although, of course, I have been stabbed in the back a few times.

How is it qualitatively different from talking to yourself? Is it just that you can't control it or is it a different kind of experience?

Do you fear death?
Do you view reality as a tragedy and not a comedy?
Do you fear losing what you have?
If you haven't found God, try and find him.
Soul, body and spirit have to be one.

>Personal paranoia I don't quite get.
>It just seems way too focused.
it's not logical and i understand that but that doesn't stop my brain from automatically processing things this way

Can I recommend a book to you? It's called Man and his symbols. it's about the subconscious and the dream state. You might find it helpful

Had depression for a couple years. Blood tested positively for a predisposition for it too. I’m pretty much fine now though, or maybe I’m just used to it, who knows

ADHD doesn't exist

almost got diagnosed with full schizophrenia when i was younger, but the doctor didnt want the stigma on me so he gave me schizotypal instead. my current doctor that isnt a certified psychiatrist is leaning toward schizoaffective, but im gonna need a second opinion. he says im too scattered to be sure of whats wrong with me, like im some kind of 1 in a million patient. i feel like he knows but he just doesnt want to be wrong.
ive got other brain stuff but its too early in the morning.

Yes. Next question, Mike in Brazil.

Obviously fear death. Any idiot wouldnt. My life has always been a comedy. The only way ile lose what i have is if i die. Which goes back to statement one.

God... not my cup of tea

Attached: 1516778383880.jpg (780x487, 90K)

Will look into that thanks

Have you tried experiencing ego death?
I wonder what that would be like for a schizophrenic... Maybe you'd be able to pick up where the voices come from (I mean in terms of memory / emotion).

Literal Schizo here just undiagnosed
I have been making progress without opiods though

was anyone surprised?

>fearing death
loser

all of me

Get angry
Throw a mug at the wall or smthn
Vocalise disgust
so long as you have convincing defense/reasoning you could talk down any disapproval

I was diagnosed with DPD several years ago thanks to my excessive pot use when i was young, however it's not a permanent disorder and can be cured with medicine and shit, I've been feeling better every year, dont even notice it anymore.

stay away from the jewish lettuce guys

It most certainly does, my dude; there's boatloads of physical proof. I've even seen the imaging of my own brain scans taken back in 2015. If you were able to witness me in the middle of a mania, you'd change your opinion pretty quickly.

>heh, i am le intellectual. i read about something for 30 minutes and dismiss it because it is le counter-culture thing to do XD XD

Attached: add-adhd-brain-scan-mind-child-chemical-imbalance.jpg (493x335, 25K)

Do you use the TV/Music/random sounds as a coinflip judgement?

Doesn't have to be Christ (Although he is pretty great).
But it's important to realize that everyone has to die. Fear of growing old and dying because of it is not a realistic fear - its just reality.
If Hitler is your champion, then live out the life you want to see for the future of your children.

Depression and anxiety but I suspect I have worse. Not on any pills any more and don't see a psych. You can't cure my pain with pills. It exists because the world is shit and I'm a social outcast who can't be loved

To be honest I probably don't even have depression despite being diagnosed. I look at my world and observe correctly that it's shit and that the negatives outweigh the positives. My emotional state is merely what comes with that observation

just don't kill anybody including yourself, mkaay?

Nah m8
The guy that coined the term admitted it isn't real

>throw a mug at the wall
>convincing defense/reasoning
Your asperger is showing user

Attached: autistanon.jpg (276x183, 7K)

How boring is your life?

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-151308.png (1080x995, 598K)

It couldn't get more exciting user, seriously.
You need hobbies and not a delusional life on the edge.

0 mental disorders because depression isn't real

Gonna need some sauce for this dubious steak you've just cooked me.

Boi, I sure should watch out for that $2 mug and speck of chipped plaster
I might crack and bomb the moon

?

Peep Show was pretty damn good.

I haven't, but one of my other personalities has.

Does pic related actually works? Anyone got good / bad experiences with it ?
Got prescribed but somehow reluctant to take it

Attached: B2920BDE-8C43-4953-9EF0-47F6D9CD2322.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

That's not me, I don't have the temperament for it.

It's not about a mug you throw at your wall while nobody sees it user, seriously.
I bet you are constantly visiting self-optimization and pua forums.

I've heard cautionary tales about it, but not anything much in terms of clear success or horror stories. Usually it's pretty harmless to test drive that sort of thing to try to find out if it's actually going to do any good or not, and if it's worth the risk of permanent damage from long-term use.

Well now idk
If you trust garbage source Y he never said it
If you trust garbage source X he did
I'll look around some more

Never have never will

I didn't either
I still mostly don't but it seems to be working

t. a schizo

Attached: 2b2b.gif (250x300, 363K)

>depression isn't real

you clearly don't belong here

Attached: cuack.jpg (580x387, 43K)

Ever thing of getting a heavy bag, and some wraps and gloves? I did one year after getting hyped up watching hajime no ippo and it didn't take long to be surprised at how cathartic even 5 minutes of blind rage can be once you manage the balance to not hurt yourself in the process.

I miss that thing. Nowhere to hang it where I live now :|

correlation is not causation, metabolically disfunctional psycho

Generalized anxiety disorder, diagnosed about 7 years ago. Had a lot of cbt and Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) from a psychologist I was seeing for a while. Been on sertraline for 18 months which is working pretty well for me.

I'm glad you've got something that helps

The biggest problem with schizo is that everyone can get diagnosed with it by simply faking all the symptoms.

Yet at the same time you cant get diagnosed having a certain bacterial infection if you fake some symptoms.