*sip*

*sip*
>So user what do you do in your free time?

Attached: beautiful-stylish-girl-sitting-cafe-drink-coffee_1157-11677.jpg (626x417, 67K)

spent time in my head having conversations with imaginary friends and talk to myself about how much I despise myself.
I like to read books too

I jack off on other people coffee's when they aren't looking
And when there is no one around I fap to anime "girls"

I moderate one of the busiest discussion forums on the internet

Fling shit on the internet

you must make a lot of money doing that

Make tobbaco pipes read early 19th century literature and shit post on Jow Forums

Attached: 3bf5cl1x73d01.jpg (796x750, 47K)

Browse various boards on the internet. Not much else...

Attached: 1552092375707.jpg (960x540, 109K)

I HATE GETTING ASKED THIS QUESTION

WHAT DO PEOPLE NORMALLY DO?

Pound pussy, that's all they wanna talk about

>play her my fire ass mixtape on soundcloud

>implying a girl would even be able to fake a smile like that while on a date with me

Not browse Jow Forums

well I definitely wouldn't spend my time in a coffee place like some sort of faggot

Fucking lay in bed stare at the walls, or sleep all day long. Fuck off, I'm old.

I wonder if a girl will ever look at me like this

I spend most of it seeking out the company of someone or some people I can relate to. I'm not very successful.

If you're here and you're questioning it the odds are very slim.
If it's any consolation I have those doubts to. Make them a certainty. Decide if you want to have hope or not, but make a choice.
Living on the esge of hope is what makes humans into dumb beasts, slave to their brain chemistry

Without hope there is no life, you'd kill yourself otherwise, what sliver of hope do you cling to to prevent yourself pulling the trigger?

I practice Brazilian jiu-jitsu, look at documentaries and film, and mess around on the internet and youtube.

Smoke weed and read Donald duck comics

Is that you TFM

shite post on a siamese underwater knitting board

I've cut off video games so I've mostly been reading for fun and stuff for school. I've also been learning chess. Would you like to play?

Attached: 2c4.png (427x576, 361K)

Yes, l would.

Chill the fuck out and breathe deep. I'd try to be your friend but you'll catch stupid and die and kill everyone around you. You exist just to mock me "and still I rise".

No no I do it for free

I'm a janitor you see

I study, sometimes write and i feed my dog cream crackers

sometimes i smoke weed and play diablo 3 at a friends house

sometimes i smoke weed and play runescape alone at my house

i try to go to the gym every day

and i'm working my way down a pretty long reading list

Sports or whatever

Normalfags also love watching TV series on netflix and whatever else. If you like movies and TV shows (I don't) then you can say that and if you don't do sports then maybe say reading, if you read...

Im pretty unsure what to say as well. As far as hobbies I can at least say I learn Korean as a hobby, and I like music festivals and constantly listen to music. I don't even like playing videogames so I can't say that either.

You
*dabs*

I try asking them and get nothing in turn

That's hot chocolate not coffee you faggot

Attached: IMG_20190226_121643.png (500x625, 236K)

I masturbate monkeys for artificial insemination