Why are males always the initiators physically?

Why are males always the initiators physically?
For example when I got on dates men always try to touch me at the end of the date even when I tell them several times that I'm unable to get aroused unless I'm the initiator they always 'forget'.
Isn't it a basically marketing idea that any resource that's easily available is not as desired? So why do men think it's a good idea to be so desperate?
MGTOW, pill takers, incels, vocels, and anyone in the manosphere feel free to reply.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1003x392, 137K)

Shameless self bump to start us.

Men have to initiate everything else, it just natural for them assume they'd have to initiate the physical aspects as well.
If you let the guy take the initiative everywhere else, from asking you out, choosing the date and even paying the bill, why would he wait for you to make the move once he got you back home?
Being dominant in bed is the kind of thing you should let them know before they make a move that turns you off, or better yet, just make the move before he does if that's really how you get off.
Otherwise, quit complaining about it and enjoy your free food and entertainment like every other woman.

>If you let the guy take the initiative everywhere else, from asking you out, choosing the date and even paying the bill
No I enjoy everything other than paying the bill which I warn him many times if he even wants my company he has to do.

Then quit complaining and enjoy your free night out.
Seems like you're just after an excuse to ditch them once you get alone to me.

Why don't you initiate?

I do it just takes more than one date for me to want to. So more than one time hanging out. It's almost never the same for guys. When I pressure them irl to tell me why they act that way it gets real sad real fast. "I'm so lonely and you are so beautiful and nice." What about how I feel though? I'm lonely and want sex too but still can't without the actual connect that only happens through time spent together.

This is a spam post that is avoiding the filter. It wa sposted earlier today. It is part of a cordinated raid from r/inceltears. Reminder to report.

Why do you constantly post this? You have autism and you're weird as fuck. That's the end of it.

>strategic LARPing

wow, r9k is becoming pure cancer.

More shitty copypasta by an attention-starved dullard. God dammit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1165x590, 113K)

I don't fucking go to inceltears. Lol. Why the fuck does literally everyone keep asking if I do.

So? I'm not going to stop posting about this.

I actually look down on inceltears a little bit. I mostly have no stake it in but only slightly look down on them because they are picking on the weak. To avoid thinking about that I just never go there.

It's weird someone should bring it up in this thread I actually thought about posting a story that happened to me there. I don't think it's the right place to tell it though. I have no idea what would be.

Because men are the buyers of sex, and women are the sellers of sex. How much you pay for sex is dependent on the women, for some it's a house and kids, for others it's just your nut, for others it's 50 euro an hour.

The value the women will initially extract from you is dependent on your attributes as a male. Hence why beta billy has to go on 5 dates with becky for a handjob and chad get's to bust a nut inside her on the first date.

But I want sex so I want to be the buyer instead of seller. How do I make that happen?

Are you female? If yes, make a tinder, 80% of guys will be willing to bone you (if you're average), for free, you don't have to pay ANYTHING for sex! You were born the valuable sex, you go girl!

Okay... I already know that though. That doesn't help me. The problem is how you divorce emotions from sex. I don't do that. So being able to get it easily means nothing to me if I can't have the emotions too. I wont even be able to get turned on or cum honestly if I can't have that other part too.

you're retarded, no one can help you. this isn't original so someone probably already told you.

I'm going to keep posting about this and the mods will never fucking ban me. I'm friends with them, they love me. I'm just going to keep posting about this every day. Day after day. Get ready faggot.

I wish this guy would stop pretending to be something he knows a large number of posters on this board long for.

As soon as this thread 404s I'm gonna start another one.

Okay sure
but why though

So far with all the other threads I started regarding these things (someone even screen shot that right here like wtf lol: ) I've been surprisingly interested in what others had to say and the discussion that's come from it.

So yea I wont shut up about it if I think I'm psychologically making progress into understanding my own behaviors & analysis of those.

What benefit is there in pretending to be a woman who likes this though? That seems entirely unnecessary.

this is a spammed thread OP IS a gay faggot spammed I. see the same topic every day

I'm actually not larping but people thinking I am feels okay.

start as many as you like, no one will ever be able to help a retard such as yourself lol.

Attached: 1416802087067.jpg (515x515, 23K)

Yea my IQ is barely breaking double digits desu. I'm not sure how I learned to type on a computer.

Then please prove it and show me it does exist.

I feel awkward now user. But out of curiosity what does that look like to you? Describe it. Describe how someone would show you someone like me exists?

What's there to feel awkward about? Prove you're actually female and not a guy larping and I'll take your word that you genuinely like what you claim to like.

What will that get me? Also doesn't rly prove anything user.

Attached: gHYuVen.gif (500x282, 857K)

>What will that get me?
More interest and discussion in your threads. But mostly I just want to be proven wrong on this.
>Also doesn't rly prove anything user.
Confirmed larper.

What will you do for me though? Will you show me your junk on cam? If yes I will post a camwhore timestamped pic of my tits on /soc/. But in order to prove that you will you have to add me on discord and get on cam for just a moment (only one part of your body whatever you are comfortable with so I know you are serious). Does that sound like an equal deal?

you mean type on a keyboard?

yeah, definitely retarded.

Dude, that's like if I said 'idk how I learned how to suck a man' and you said 'what a retard you mean suck a dick?' ROFL.

No. I'm not showing my dick to anyone online. I'm also not asking for tits. Face would be enough.

I'm more comfortable showing tits than face. This is fucking4chan do you think I want someone coming to my house and raping and killing me? Lol. At least you cant find my identity AS EASILY with my tits.

okay so you're gay and retarded? got it.

I finally get it. You guys call everyone retarded because you YOURSELVES are retarded. I feel like I've ascended.

Lol. I'm saying one thing is just an extension of another thing not a totally separate thing so what does it matter how you talk about it? This conversation is next level autistic though.

It's reasonable to not want to post your face here. How about a throwaway? [email protected]

I don't use throw aways you intolerable asshat.

Then send another form of communication. You mentioned Discord previously.

give it up mate. it's obviously a larp

Yeah, the email is dead now anyway. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

Why not suspend your disbelief and talk to me as a person? What possibly can be said privately that can't be said here?

It wasn't about what can be said but minimising the risk associated with sharing proof. I half suspect you're the same guy who was larping as that schizo girl now anyway.

What will it add to the conversation to know I'm really a girl? Other than feeding into your jerk off fantasies or something? Is your position about this so fucking weak you can't discuss it here?

>that schizo girl
Not me. I got autism instead.

>sharing proof
Share proof that you have a fucking brain dude.

Unless you intend to prove you're not larping, I have no interest in engaging with you any further.

Yea that interest doesn't exist because you actually don't have ACTUALLY have a position rofl. Just admit you want to jerk off and this entire thread the idea of a girl who wants to initiate turns you on. This entire conversation will get easier after that.

This again?
You know dudes are more often the initiators because the overwhelming majority of women are passive and respond to that.

Attached: 1541391411650.jpg (738x1620, 425K)

Where do I find women who are this way? If there's no specific place, then how do I identify women who are this way when I meet them?

You made this thread so many times it's time to give back, so please answer.

you don't. there's no such thing. and why would there be when they dont have to?

Men desperately want physical contact with women that they're attracted to. Here's what you're doing OP;

Gee it sure is windy outside today. It's blowing all of my belongings down the street and now I have to bolt them down. Why is there wind anyway? I hate the wind. Why can't the wind just understand how much of an inconvenience this is for me?

You can learn to live and deal with it, or you can complain and stay single or get with a guy that has the personality of a wet lump of shit, but you can't do both. Any man with a libido will find the possibility of touching an attractive young girl irresistible. IDK what you want.

>Men find me attractive and want to touch me

Or if you were an ugly cow

>Men won't give me the time of day because they're sizeist and misogynistic!

You don't want it hot, or cold, or warm, you want it hotcoldwarm. Well that don't exist. Get over it.

>bumping a troll thread

Actually I have no idea. I believe most of the dudes who say men do it cos women want it. It's all normie shit to me. Break down this retarded culture. Only way to do it is keep questioning it like a ranging mad bitch.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious zhe comes from inceltears. Why don't you go swipe right on tinder with your free time

user, i spoke with her in another thread. I can elucidate things for you very easily.

>So yea I wont shut up about it if I think I'm psychologically making progress into understanding my own behaviors & analysis of those.
>needs to talk to other people to understand her self

Look lady, it's really simple. To understand yourself, look inwards, not outwards. You need both the ability to actually introspect, and the self awareness to be honest about it. At this point I think you're incapable because you have too much blinding you from seeing.

>men do it cos women want it
It's true. I'm the other way, and from experience I can tell you that women will make no effort to hide their outright disgust if you even hint at anything other than the typical relationship/power dynamic.

they watched too many youtube videos on how to be alpha made by PUAs. the guys you were dating were morons who thought them touching you when they "felt like it" were in reality trying to manipulate you into thinking they were proper males who you would be willing to fuck. it's amazing how easily men eat just about anything they read about women up thinking that they arent actual people who are able to see through your bullshit, but the oblivion npcs which you could charm through a minigame, and on top of that not realizing the irony of it.