TLDR: Prostitues feel in a less than a 20 min. conversation that i am a virgin and i am leaving the brothels pissed off...

TLDR: Prostitues feel in a less than a 20 min. conversation that i am a virgin and i am leaving the brothels pissed off, while being accused of being gay also
i am mad right now, not towards the prostitues but about me.

My visits were apart in total a week, so i didn't visit three brothels at one day.
The thing is, that i am now 27 and had no luck in getting a Gf, so i decided to lose my virginity to a prostitute.
I went in the first one and surely enough they came quite soon, one after another and there were some really nice ones. So i startet to talk to one and it went on for 20 min. (even she tried to hustle me giving her a cocktail for 40 Euro, but i don't give out drinks for them in general, even they say that they can't stay that long then, but they do).
So during the conversation (i am rather shy and introverted) she then said, i shall not take it in a bad way, but she wants to ask if i am a virgin.
That shook me quite a bit but tried to not spaz out and keep cool. I ask her why she thinks that and she was just shrugging, saying that if i am one, she would be really nice to me for my first time and kissed me.
That pissed me really off, that i am apparently giving out that vibe and i left the brothel.
At home i thought, that maybe she just fucked with my head and it was just a lucky guess, because i went through our conversation and i couldn't see any hints that i would gave up, that i didn't fuck yet, so i just turned at down as a "lucky hit".
Then two days later i went in another brothel and same thing happened
and then a third literally asked me if i'm homo.

Sorry for the wall of text, but i just tried to write everything down that happend to me in the last week, when the memory is still fresh.
Thank you for reading and getting to know my sorrows

Attached: 1552535822134.png (640x800, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A hot girl wanted to take your virginity and you turned her down? What's wrong with you?

>buying a 40 euro cocktail
This is the worst part of OP's story.

Women know man
They all know, it is like a roastie 6th sense

three fucking times

Tell me more.
Everyone thinks I am a player, but I'm a virgin.

Well when I'm with females, I make my move immediately. All that can come from conversation is a decreased chance of success. Also, I don't want to talk to some stupid, self absorbed, hyper inflated, generic dumb baby maker anyway. And that's with girls I'm not paying or letting know without ba doubt I'm trying to fuck. So I can only imagine how obvious it would be to a prostitute.

>but she wants to ask if i am a virgin.
>That shook me quite a bit but tried to not spaz out and keep cool. I ask her why she thinks that and she was just shrugging, saying that if i am one, she would be really nice to me for my first time and kissed me.
>That pissed me really off, that i am apparently giving out that vibe and i left the brothel.
>At home i thought, that maybe she just fucked with my head and it was just a lucky guess, because i went through our conversation and i couldn't see any hints that i would gave up, that i didn't fuck yet, so i just turned at down as a "lucky hit".
>Then two days later i went in another brothel and same thing happened
>and then a third literally asked me if i'm homo.

I'm 34 and have given up
I am obviously a very powerful wizard now
I get deadly afraid just thinking about someone asking me if I am a virgin, let alone a female in person

the shame is almost unbearable, and it isnt getting any better

Attached: 1542576963105.jpg (2273x2511, 874K)

>goes to a brothel
>doesn't have sex
Yeah man you gay.

Attached: 1542225129688.jpg (660x720, 216K)

I'm non-white, but it's hard to tell white men that I'm a virgin. It's absolutely mortifying even though they're not my race. It is the simple fact that they are men that terrifies me.

I think being a virgin as a 20+ year old used to clearly mean "weak, bottom of floor" in the hunter-gatherer days.

>I'm non-white, but it's hard to tell white men that I'm a virgin. It's absolutely mortifying even though they're not my race. It is the simple fact that they are men that terrifies me.
wait, are you male or female?
why would you tell other males, white males, that you are a virgin?

do as OP, seriously: never, EVER tell anyone you are a virgin if you are an adult

lie, deny, whatever, just never ever do that
maybe only after losing your virginity, and even then you are taking a HUGE gamble

just be vague standoffish

I am male as is typical.

ok, buy you still didn't actually answer
why do you feel the need to tell males, and white males, in person that you are a virgin?
if they ask, if anyone asks, just ask: "why are you asking?" if they are being impolite, tell them it is none of their business
if for other reasons, tell them "that's personal"
don't give them ONE INCH more information

It's the indirect questions I get asked like "You taking your girlfriend?" that pressure me.

But thank you for that. Now I know what to do if they outright ask me in front of others.

>It's the indirect questions I get asked like "You taking your girlfriend?" that pressure me.
it's fucking hell
I can't even have people, even those close to me, especially those close to me, ask stuff like that
who asks stuff like that these days anyway
ffs, assume people are single and sexless first, it's the polite thing
it's what I do
and I NEVER ask anyone about their sex life unless they actually want to and are talking about it themselves
and even that is polite
so yeah

we are probably quite damaged mentally over all of this, sadly

>go to a brothel
>actually sit down and talk to a prostitute for half an hour without doing anything to them
>"hmm how could they possibly tell that I'm a virgin and/or gay"
BIG THINK

Maybe. Maybe not.
I think I've got an extreme internalized issues that I can't see over how I've been forced to lead my life.

I do cardiovascular exercise (running, biking, etc), take a daily multivitamin and omega 3, and drink half-a-gallon of water (I weigh 132 lbs) daily to manage my life.

This is all I have. No friends, family barely associates with me, khv, etc.

Oh, and sunbathing/vitamin D supplements.

This OP. The answer's simple. If you were a non-virgin normalshit, you would've come onto them and smashed at the first possible chance. It's what you pay them for.

>>go to a brothel
>>actually sit down and talk to a prostitute for half an hour without doing anything to them
>>"hmm how could they possibly tell that I'm a virgin and/or gay"
>BIG THINK
it's not even funny, though
we are victims of our own lack of experience and our mental state and isolation

the "good guy" thing is the cause of it all and a curse
me fretting over hurting other people's feelings would make for me projecting that even unto whores with no souls or feelings

I was more damaged 10 years ago
still, a vital part of life has never happened to us
I feel we are painted and damaged by it whether we want to or not
I already get scared to death being near a female I am attractive to
talking to females just send me into a semi-panic state
and they can tell, and nervous talking and babbling just makes it worse and paints an even bigger VIRGIN sign on my forehead

Attached: 1500273713514.jpg (604x516, 45K)

Its common sense user.
If you have low self esteem, you are shy, dont touch her too much or flirt, the flags start pilling up and a roastie can tell.

I am fortunate to be mixed-raced.
I don't get flung into a panic unless it's an extremely attractive female. If I were a mono-racial, I don't think I'd be able to even speak to a girl.

Any other woman is just a blip on my radar.
My forehead is so low that I actually appreciate the danger of being rejected and hurt.

>we are victims of our own lack of experience and our mental state and isolation
Sure, but you should be able to figure this much out. And more importantly, even if you don't, at least don't flip your shit over it. The whores are not going to get angry with getting paid for a comparatively easy, low-risk job, and you get what you wanted. You can just admit to them that you are a virgin or you've only had sex a few times if they ask, it's not like they'll believe it if you pretend to be experienced.

>My forehead is so low that I actually appreciate the danger of being rejected and hurt.
tfw the subhuman is the new superman
meh, another shit post
90% is just utter diarrhea here on Jow Forums

Attached: 1511378255422.jpg (619x453, 47K)

It's true.
Danger tears me out of my mind and allows me to truly feel something. I can't handle driving despite this sensation though. It's too stressful.

I think this is why the Japanese and Koreans kill themselves over nothing. They are a low forehead race, and they do not really enjoy life.

If I were retarded to accommodate my high testosterone skull, I would be an awesome force, but my white dad race-mixed with tri-racial mother, and he accidentally installed a brain in me through that mistake.

In a sense, I am a weak person. I can't fight, and I can't do incredible things like stare at paint for 200 hours. I'm really not worth anything at all.

Race-mixing is evil.

IF a girl is hanging out with you then its rude and selfish to not make a move, you're hurting the world by not sharing your love

youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

at least you are interesting
go with God, user

Attached: 1499510308348.jpg (640x480, 98K)

OP found the first opportunity to pretend to get upset and leave to preserve his virginity because he's a homo.

Some brothels charge you in drinks instead of money directly, since it's a way to get around the law. Instead of prostitution you are just buying drinks at a bar and just happens to be lucky.

Its because your not meant to have a conversation with them retard they are prostitutes you are meant to ask them for sex.

>I went in the first one and surely enough they came quite soon, one after another and there were some really nice ones
fkn chad gtfo

What's Rumia doing in your post?

Attached: tumblr_n4zn6roXJj1r0nllio1_1280.jpg (1254x1771, 804K)

Treating prostitutes or women lel like a lady in a romantic movie is completely unrealistic. It only comes off great if you are wanted by them. She is there to get fucked and to pretend she likes you. Girlfriend experience is a thing but not to be mistaken with a real girlfriend.

Attached: jr1-1.jpg (700x743, 134K)