7/10 BBW celebrates her man coming home from prison

That's what you call a down ass bitch. Supporting her man behind the prison walls now throwing it up for him when he's released. Giving him a roof over his head? a warm bed? Not too many women like this these days. Loyalty is rare now.

Attached: 3004599559.png (926x546, 623K)

Do I seriously have to go to prison just to get a girlfriend?

>7/10
I hope that's the fucking date.

he's trolling,
that blob is 1/10 at best

1/10? She has a 6'3 boyfriend who doesn't mog her because she's better looking than him. She's a 7 or a 6 nothing lower than that. You have to get put her weight aside and analyze her looks

that's a lot of hashtags

this very moment is probably something he feared even more than having a hit put on his head by competing dealers

Poor guy, spent all that time in jail and she's still alive when he gets out. Guess he'll have to get arrested again.

She's fucking ugly. Also why do you care? Honestly I feel like people like you are just actively looking for shit that will make you feel more lonely. Why do you do it, though? What caused this inferiority complex?

no but you become one

could be a HS kid shitposting

Those hashtags

Who is she kidding

Reminder any black incel is a volcel.

Attached: F2mQc8O.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Is that fucking Mad Thad? How the fuck is this not original

Being fat automatically puts you under 5/10. That combined with her ugly face and the fact she's willing to date a nigger puts her at -50000/10

>go to prison
>cellmate is tranny
>somehow you become the girlfriend

nah thad was still fat when he got out

Crimson Chin had a daughter?

what is up with black dudes and fat chicks lmao

5.4/10 prob 7 if she lost all fat

This or loneliness I guess .

Modern black American culture glorifies big ass and titties. Fat bitches usually start off "thick" with the hourglass figure and a smaller stomach, but upon landing a bf, they stop caring about maintaining such a body and they grow out to be hamplanets.
>t. Pic related

Attached: 1484409729535.png (596x739, 52K)

Do you honestly consider this attractive?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-14-11-07(1).png (1079x1162, 923K)

But he's a nigger and nigs are gross.

They also don't have any standards.

You know he's just fucking her so he can have a place to stay and have her buy him stuff/food.

ThisIf it could be kept 100% on the down low blacks would fuck men to have free shit.

>landwhale
>7/10
>put her weight aside and analyze her looks

This is the type of shit only truly lonely people believe. The amount of mental gymnastics you need to pull of to unironically think that this is above average and not the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Like damn homie can you show me what an 8-10/10 looks like to you?

This
only tyrones take bottom of barrel uggos

AYO WITEBOY WE TAKIN YO WOMEN

lmao thanks for taking out the trash

>Incels in here upset that bitches will NEVER have this level of loyalty for them.
None of you probably can't even find a bitch 10 times her weight that would put up with you.

>loyalty

These kinds of "relationships" and people are subhuman trash.

He's a useless ex-con either too stupid, lazy or violent to be self sufficient.

She's a disgusting lardass with no self esteem to lose weight and look appealing to anyone worth a damn.

>Says the user who has never been in a relationship and who women turn away from.
LOL

>Like damn homie can you show me what an 8-10/10 looks like to you?
This is an 8 imo

Attached: 1521315024570.jpg (400x400, 45K)

I've been in two relationships.

One of them for five years.