This? This is what you lust over? You're better off masturbating tbqh

This? This is what you lust over? You're better off masturbating tbqh

Attached: SmartSelect_20190313-140307_Clover.jpg (701x1311, 365K)

imagine being straight lmao

Attached: bp36.jpg (410x749, 62K)

It's not just that, but also everything it's attached to.

It doesn't matter how battered, bruise, beat, or gutted the outside is, those smooth, soft, wet, pink walls, feel like pure bliss when you're inside them. Literally Pandora's box. There's almost nothing better than a wet tongue in your ear and some tight wet pussy wrapped around your cock milking it.

And I say almost because the only thing better than that is probably a wet tongue in your ass but that's a completely different convo. Women are the devil though, but pussy just feels too fucking amazing to ever give up, sorry man.

I want children and a woman to wrap her legs around me as she and I become one.

Tfw no beef sandwich gf

Attached: 1550749884352.jpg (575x1022, 89K)

Eating pussy is pretty based though

Attached: ykäsonni.png (1305x686, 407K)

better off with an onahole seriously 3D cant compete

Attached: 1534464052593.jpg (561x256, 27K)

>2019 The Year of our Lord Anno Domini
>Not being asexual
Imagine having your entire life revolve around chasing after flesh holes because your body and decadent hedonist modern society tells you to. COPE

Attached: image.png (767x655, 457K)

>that repression

No repression here buddy, I'm just not a sinful animal with irrational carnal urges.

Virgins will deny it but no fleshlight will ever come close to real pussy, not even close, like not even 10%

All urges are irrational . You just don't have the balls or ability to act on them

Imagine getting aroused by the smell of shit

yes, i think it looks beautiful.

Attached: a beautiful vagina.jpg (720x960, 297K)

Raw dogging a pussy feels unreal, OP. I don't think your life should revolve around it, but you should jump at the chance to at least try it.

It's a handy storage area. You can take a shit directly into your pussy if you can't wait and hold it in. Just drop the shit off at a toilet on a later occasion.

Attached: 1479582646868.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

>Why aren't you sexually retarded like me??? you have to be secretly you're just a pussy REEEEEE
The absolute state of sexfags

it's not about how it looks, it's about how it feels you retard, pussy is a portal to another dimension, going in and out is a godly experience, don't you dare scorning its image

You're a slave to your sexuality

>t. faggot
pussy is love, pussy is life

>I'm just not a sinful animal

Attached: 1530614856276.png (464x700, 413K)

unironically this, the extent sexfags are willing to go just to rub their dick in someone else's hole is just hilarious to me

Attached: 1503411814455.png (944x720, 487K)

>I'm just not a sinful animal with irrational carnal urges.
By insisting that hormones are sinful, you're implying that God is inherently sinful since we were supposedly made in its image. Also, most every person possesses "carnal urges." This is literally biology.

Try again.

It feels incredible, you won't care about how it looks once your dick is enveloped in one.

ok enjoy diein alone

>implying humanity hasn't degenerated morally and physically since the original sin
This is literally theology.
Yes, "most all" people possess carnal urges because most all people are borderline retarded, exercise very little control over either their bodies or minds and are morally bankrupt.
"Try again".

>Yes, "most all" people possess carnal urges because most all people are borderline retarded, exercise very little control over either their bodies or minds and are morally bankrupt.
So, if this is just "theology," I'm sure you can point me to where any passage of the bible says that hormones will cease to function for those absent of sin.
The fact that you would even conflate sin with natural biological function is indicative of just how much of a mental midget you truly are. It also exposes your deep disdain for the God you supposedly worship--which is blasphemous.

Whoops. I'll see you in Hell.

Everything that it's attached to is greatly inferior though.
Cunt: 4/10
Rest of the woman: 1/10

>I am a retarded absurdist twonk who has no cognition of hyperbole or scriptural intepretation
But yes, come shitting and crying about your inability to control your flesh prison to the mean old blaspheming heretic and moan about your self-inflicted psychic placebos. That will solve your problems for sure. Bye!

Oh no, I can do whatever I want with my life without being bound to a flesh hole, Jesus Christ how horrifying! Imagining all the knowledge, experiences and money I could acquire just makes me feel sick. What I truly yearn for is to be nagged and henpecked by a flesh hole every single day for the rest of my life while I reward her with 3/4 of my income for spreading her legs and showing me her hole, spend my weekends listening to whatever inane shit her equally retarded friends say and constantly risk the chance of her deciding it's not enough and leaving me destitute.

>his asshole smells like shit
Learn to bathe or at least use a bidet or wet wipe

Attached: wincing.gif (275x214, 296K)

you've obviously never experienced loneliness

>you obviously have the ability to regulate your emotions

Outside of work I'm almost always completely alone, but the last time I actually felt loneliness was in childhood. Being alone is one of the best feelings in the world to me.

youre probably a roastie and loneliness to you is going 2 hours without a text. but go ahead and die alone idc

>make a post about how much I hate roasties
>"you're probably a roastie"
The mind of a cunt zombie, everyone. Maybe one day you'll grow out of puberty and realize that meat which makes you dick feel good isn't the be-all end-all.

You want sex and a companion in life don't act like you don't. living alone and asexual your entire life clearly isn't the superior move

I genuinely and absolutely don't, though. The mere thought of a person being in my house 24/7 is enough to throw me into a panic attack.

i wanna put my pee pee inside of that
just let me put it inside and shoot white already fucking roastie whores

Are you using an enema daily? My asshole is clean, I can't say the same for my colon

>sort of dating a girl now
>getting regular sex finally
>she wants to come over nearly every night
>just want to relax alone like I used to
>also want that sweet sweet pussy and those F cup tits
it's like i'm in an arm wrestling match with my own dick