Hatred of women thread

Hatred of women thread

Attached: 497866588.jpg (612x408, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1B88qSgVCls
livegore.com/2965/full-version-of-danish-woman-murdered-in-morocco
foxnews.com/world/video-allegedly-showing-murder-of-scandinavian-student-is-likely-authentic-norway-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like girls, they're cute.

hate on us all you'd like, we are living our best lives and having fun. drc if im 30 and ugly and used up one day cause i fucking lived. enjoy neethood.

toasty roastie who wont get chads cock anymore

>Wasting time feeling hatred towards an entire gender
>Watching what other people do
>Instead of improving yourself
No thanks.

>cause i fucking lived.
>lived means got drunk on cocks and semen all day and now has wrinkles at 31
lmao, youre like an animal

Love to see women in tears.

vocaroo.com/i/s1B88qSgVCls

Attached: 1545768791443.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Comfy hate thread

Attached: 1484011812563.jpg (736x548, 58K)

livegore.com/2965/full-version-of-danish-woman-murdered-in-morocco
>"GRRGH!! MOMMY!!"
What did she mean by this?

I dont want to click on that. Can you describe what happened

seething roastie cope more
imagine being born inferior to 50% of the planet

Roasties gets what they deserve going to some third world shithole thinking all muzzies hold hands and sing kumbaya together

give me a link thats not infested with malware

>This is not how
>U make greentext user

i can feel your bitterness just from reading your post

>being this stupid
you can improve yourself and hate women at the same time, dumbass

What the hell has happened to you Jow Forums? The normies and women here have absolutely cut off this boards balls shit. The /b/ thread is killing you guys right now. Noticed this for years how /b/ has become a better Jow Forums than this sorry ass board itself. This place used to be so great for red pills. Its now a fucking shit pile.

This, normies have been infesting this place for years but I feel like there are more of them recently

Women are alright. One gave me a comforter when I didn't have a bed at my new apartment. Hardly any other men would do that for me, let alone you guys.

No its definitely been like this for years. This board hasn't been good in many years. /b/ and Jow Forums will provide you much more red pills on how shit females are than this trash board does.

31 is still so young tho, who tf gets wrinkles that quick unless you smoke and tan and eat junk food all day

>women are alright cause one bitch did a bare minimum barely half decent thing for me for Good Gal Points(TM)
Kill yourself.

Your hostility only further cements my viewpoint, to be honest.

It's the scandi chicks that got beheaded in morroco, you newfags.

Attached: 1523052911440.jpg (790x960, 98K)

I am 29 and chicks my ages have busted faces already. Crows feet especially. That's what lower collagen and thinner skin does to ya. Women age 3 times faster than men.

I used to go for up to 24-year-olds but even that feels weird lately. 17-22 year olds exclusively now for as long as I am able to pull them.

Why has this board gone to shit?

>wrinkles at 31
>31
I'm 18 years old and I have wrinkles. It was over before it even started haven't it?

Attached: received_243444132992078.png (645x773, 43K)

Then thats just the chicks you are around. The ones I hang out with are 32-36 are hot asf and take care of themselves

Look up skincare routines, and actually use them. Dont over cleanse, but moisturize more. Stay out of the sun, dont smoke, and dont make excessive facial expressions. Also dont fluctuate in weight too much

Thanks, hopefully it helps.

>women hate thread
>full of white knights
Only one year ago this thread would've been so based and full of redpills.Now, it's just whiteknight central

Don't make the mistake of having shower sex with a 30-year-old chick.
Once the makeup is gone, you are in for a suprise. I am talking from experience.

As long as women take care of themselves they age good. Look at all the celebrity women. They pritoritze their looks because of their career and they look hot well into their 40s and 50s. Their are girls in their teens and 20s that dont take care of themselves and look busted

Have you actually woken up next to a 30-year-old chick, you dunce? Once the several layers of clown paint are gone, take a look at her, and get back to me.

Its not like as soon as they hit 30 they age all of sudden. Thats still relatively young, and even if they do begin to age, so does everyone. It is a natural process that everyone goes through. If you want to cope by thinking men become more handsome when they are actually wrinkly, balding, and have a gut and ED, ok. As longneck as a person is kind and of good character idc, we all get old and die

Yes. We are talking about a 30 year old. Someone who was just recently in their 20s. Not a 50 year old. A 30 year old

I am 29 and I am pulling way more tail now than I did when I was 18 and with acne.
Men and women don't age at the same rates and men and women don't have the same priorities in mate seeking.

Do you just want to sleep around or eventually have a ltr?

No, you don't get it women already think most men are below average (which is statistically impossible but such is the female mind) but our monetary worth grows with our age(generally) and that attracts females.

I am too broken to try again.
I was pretty close to marriage once upon a time.

I want to hate fuck them

Likely it was infiltrated because this board was giving too much black pills on not just women but the world.

The woman you previously loved will turn 30 one day. And if you were to hypothetically love someone again, they would also age. How do you feel about that? Loving someone but they will eventually turn 30, and get old?

Yeah, actual love is not skin-deep.
You pair-bond with the person and don't give 2 shits about their wrinkles or whatever the fuck.

ill just be leaving this here

Attached: disgusting.jpg (607x600, 67K)

I bet every virgin in here has had a total of 0 hours talking to a woman about her daily life and thoughts.

>fake facebook post is proof of the evils of woman

A few things so you guys can begin understanding women:

1. They compare with each other.
2. They are highly competitive.
3. Fight to conquer the man of a beautiful woman.
4. They are naturally adapted to standby.
5. They detest weak and failed men.
6. They get along only with men who ignore their mood swings and follow their rhythm.
7. They never let man conclude whether they are saints or "sluts" so he will not get another.
8. Instrumentalize male jealousy.
9. Self-affirm through male suffering that originates from desire or love (culminating in suicide, no pity will be felt).

10. They do not love in simple retribution for being loved but for some interest.
11. They like to confuse us with mental "tortures."
12. They have developed mental manipulation as a way of compensating for physical frailty.
13. They are emotionally much stronger than men
14. They give themselves only to those who treat them well but do not fall in love.
15. They nauseate men who totally abandon the rituals of enchantment (notes, poems, films, presents, chocolates ...) or that they perform them too much.
16. They try to induce us to run after them to have the pleasure of repudiating us.
17. They feel attractive when they can reject a man.
18. They simulate disinterest in sex to activate male desire.
19. They need to feel that they are cheating or manipulating.

20. The less they can manipulate and deceive us, the more they try to do it.
21. They give up the games of deception and manipulation when we deceive them expertly, letting them suppose that they are really succeeding.
22. Simulate fragility to activate male protective instinct.
23. They play with our fear of saddening and displeasing them.
24. They are patient.
25. They test and observe reactions.
26. They are irresistibly attracted to men who seem detached, better than others, and at the same time disinterested.
27. They often behave as if they were desired.
28. They love and give themselves over to the experienced jerks.
29. They desire a man in the same proportion as other women desire.

30. They prefer those who approach pretending to have no interest.
31. They want the man to hide his sexual desire until delivery.
32. They simulate indifference to suggest that they are interested in another.
33. They have real folly for men who understand their world. They call it "different."
34. They become inaccessible after the conquest so that man preserves the feeling they have generated
35. They try to find out what we feel in the various situations.
36. They tend to "bind" man, repudiating and avoiding him.
37. Fear the real male hatred, without any mixture of affection
38. Turn away to see if we will go back or not.
39. Constantly observe and evaluate whether, how and how much we need them emotionally.

in b4 some norman faggot calls you a pedophile for liking women in their prime

It's a first person video of a woman getting beheaded by some faggots in morocco. It was the first "real" gore video I've seen and it's fucked up. Lots of blood. Don't recommend.

Is there a news story about it, without the gore?

"Old horses like to eat new grass"

15-25 is when women are in their prime. Man are born with no sexual value, so they need to achieve peak body performace, good social status and/or a small fortune so they can become eligible to mate.

A first worlder white woman went missing in Guatemala while hiking.

foxnews.com/world/video-allegedly-showing-murder-of-scandinavian-student-is-likely-authentic-norway-says