The last thread convinced me

Mini is the perfect woman. I would like to help her escape Romania, poverty and bruised knees. Mini, please make an amazon wishlist and patreon.

Attached: 1522671755657.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

can we try to doxx her?
>lives in bucharest
>studies biology at the university of bucharest
>we can probably know in which semester she is currently
>she is female
>which leaves us with approximately maybe 100 possible names
What is her real name? someone wrote that her real name is out there.

It's madeline, newfag.

madeline is not romanian name, that's probably pseudonym

please a quick rundown? I'm on the edge so, I want to rob a bank and escape from this country, I could go to her, QR please

How do you know that?
origigiggi

......................It's literally Madalina.
She is Madeline on kik.

I just want to say to the people in the last thread: the hymen is at the beginning of the vagina and not a finger deep inside.
That's all, continue orbiting as you wish.

so is it madalina or madelina? Is her last name public?

Madeline or madalina I meant to ask.
first name is still not enough though.

Cmon help me faggots. Can someone confirm that
>university of bucharest
>biology
is legit? I will doxx her if someone can confirm.

what's her actual kik name so i can add her ? aren't there already 10000 "Madeline" ?

Mini is a 10/10 without even trying, I will get her a sexy, tight sweater off her amazon wishlist

Attached: 1522894056836.jpg (845x476, 66K)

AAAAHH SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS LIKE RASPBERRIES AAAAAhhHHH

Attached: 1518123946811.jpg (423x439, 47K)

She has a lesbian face

she deleted her kik already most likely. Pic related is seemingly her old discord.
I just need someone to confirm that she studies biology at the university of bucharest, the rest is easy peasy for me.

Attached: 1552597231499.jpg (559x676, 32K)

What is wrong with you people. As someone who personally knew her I know how much the constant reposting hurt her, she was honestly worried about suicide if people near her found out so she vanished and now you guys are pulling this shit? I havent spoken to my friend in almost a year now constantly worrying everyday for her safety so I ask of you to please stop this.

>she deleted her kik already most likely.
Sweet summer child

Attached: 1524911218642.png (1242x2208, 1.42M)

she's an adult and it's her fucking fault if she decided to post nudes for attention

>t. grim

Attached: 1541171909672.png (678x384, 94K)

sick fucks, leave the girl alone, she did nothing to you

>giving a shit about this bitch beyond the shit she posted for april fools

Attached: 1522604430881.gif (300x159, 1.73M)

>poo eyes
5/10 would not breed
would be a 10 if she were the european mans breeding stump rather than just the european mans little fuckdoll.

Who tf is this girl? can someone explain ty

Shut the fuck up faggot
>Ah bloo bloo actions have consequences

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IS UNFAIR THIS FUCKING LIFE IS UNFAIR SHE HAD TO BE MINE MY PURE WIFE NO A FUCKING SLUT SHARING NUDES WITH OTHER MEN GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I WILL KILL HER I WILL KILL HER AND RAPE HER GODDAMNIT I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD

Delete and get out for fuck sake

W/e, Idc.
I will just go now with the following information:
>university of bucharest
>biology
>madelina/madeline
Does someone know which semester she is in? Or one course she is attempting?
I can easily get access to all names of participants of a specific course and their e-mail adress from university. I will go then from there.

>turned 18 literally 26th of March last year
>what semester is she in?
Oof

Attached: 1543723776162.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

checked, we souldn't doxx her, it's her birthday in 12 days! I want to make her happy after living in poverty and putting up with all the crap from her stupid decision to post nudes. An amazon wishlist could do that for her and she could remain user.

Attached: 1552584812273.jpg (960x1280, 566K)

Can anyone confirm whether or not shes doing okay? Like is she still alive?
Like does anybody know because I'm legitimately worried

what do you mean? Do you think she doesn't study at all?
She could have finished highschool by 18 years old and then proceeded to study in the fall semester 2018 which would mean she will attend the second semester in a couple of weeks.
But nobody has confirmed yet, that she goes to university.

I can easily find out if only one of you fucking faggots can prove that she studies biology at the university of bucharest.

I could go through our past messages and check but I'm worried about what else people may do..like I said before. she is my friend and I've legit been worried about her safety for a whole year now

Wish her happiness and good luck from me.

Any time I feel like shit for remembering something cringy I did, I can think "at least I'm not this guy"

It isnt happiness if you're attempting to blackmail a woman into sleeping with you by doxing her you pathetic faggot

If you send me a screenshot of your past messages that proves that she is a biology student at the university of bucharest, I will semi-doxx her for you and get back to you once I found out that she is still alive.
Send me the screenshot at:
[email protected]
And your discord or whatever so I can contact you afterwards.

I'm not attempting to blackmail or some crap. I'm legit sad for what is happening for her dude