Why is incest still seen as bad but things like homosexuality and abortion are ok by current society standards?

Why is incest still seen as bad but things like homosexuality and abortion are ok by current society standards?

Attached: file.png (960x540, 484K)

Same reason pedophilia got btfo'd. Normies can't stand anything different

what matters is all these things are bad and degenerate

With pedophilia you are damaging little children, while incest between two adults doesn't hurt anybody.

I know but why are certain things allowed?

JUST when I thought this board couldn't get any worse, you post this

good question Arararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararagi-san

Attached: 73479-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 43K)

RUH-OH ARA-RAGGY-SAN

Incest is usually rape and abuse. Speaking from experience. Also our hormones and predisposed to not be sexually attracted to our siblings. It's an evolutionary trait to avoid the downsides of inbreeding. So basically humans are naturally disgusted by incest and have good reasoning to be as well. (Rape and abuse.)

Trust me. You don't want to have to or be an incest rape baby.

>muh fuckin normies

Using the word normies unironically is pretty bad, but using it as an excuse for pedophellia is even worse imo

Incest CAN be harmless but it is overwhelmingly associated with pedophilia and sexual violence that I don't think it should ever be acceptable

You are not getting my point. Pure consensual incest is seen as immoral anyways.

Also if we were predisposed like you say, wouldn't homosexuality be the same?

It appears that summer has come early this year.

Attached: south-park-computer-guy.jpg (535x400, 20K)

I agree about the homosexuality thing. Gay people are essentially mentally ill. The catch is there are proportionately way more gay relationships that are between two consenting adults than there are with incest.

Sex between consenting adults should always be ok, regardless of them being family or not

As long as you're not looking to have children with them, that is

That might be because of the stigma, once it is normalized I think there are gonna be a lot more incestous relationships.

It's not because of the stigma, I'm pretty sure it's true

t. literal incest rape baby

We're heading straight for bonobo morality.

Attached: 1220406111936.jpg (227x239, 15K)

sibilings, parents is disgusting but everyone has a hot cousin they wanna fuck

Have you seen the abominations that result from it, there is a reason why it is looked down on. If we inbred we will have the human equivalant to a fucking pug and have you fucking seen pugs sometimes their eyes pop out because they are so fucking flat faced. At least gays don't give birth to fucking abominations.

Attached: 1540779049412s.jpg (249x223, 5K)

>doesn't know people see being attracted to 17 year olds as "pedophilia" these days

it's the 21st century user, contraceptives are a thing now

>As long as you're not looking to have children with them, that is
Why? because it COULD have birth defects(guess what, every baby could) because the risks are higher? the baby can decide later in life whether or not it wanted to exist.

I actually agree with you user, but I find it's easier for people to understand if you reduce the chances of birth defects happening

This is factually wrong my ancestors on both sides had incest babies and I ended up just fine no birth defects or nothin. Faggot city liberals want to take the good life way from us because they are jealous of the highland mountain incest lifestyle. Incest in actuality purified my genes and brought my family closer together and happier then ever!

Attached: 1477760762800.png (720x644, 114K)

So if you fucked your mom/dad, shit even the dog, how much better would that make your family?

bc society is sick, and refuses to accept the truth

What's bonobo?

president bolsonaro

Because Carlos II

So is it okay to ban young girls from being able to get pregnant with adults?

I mean you seem to want to put a person's right to give birth above all else. Could you apply that to girls in puberty?

Attached: 1512575492087.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>homosexuality
I guess the possibility of having a baby is what gets people riled up about incest, and also the opportunity to take advantage of younger family members as it's in the home and no one outside really knows what's going on.

>abortion
While i think abortion is a bit fucked (especially the late term abortions), it's fucking ridiculous that people can be so bold as to tell others who they can and can't sleep with and what they can and can't do with their body. However, if sluts want to slut it up, I have a right to object your abortions if it's being funded by the pool that my money's going into.

Also, not to justify it, but who's going to take care of them babies?

yes
sex with an under developed body is too dangerous for the risk, waiting a few years won't kill them

I think incest is kind of odd. Personally would not like to fuck my mother, but idrc whether other people do it. If you want to fuck in your family fine by me so long as its not like a rape thing.

Countries with a legal age of 18 are banning almost 20% of the fertile population from reproducing with who they want. On the possibility that it MIGHT not be beneficial for them.

Now I understand that its done to protect them, and the good probably outweighs the bad, but I honestly think that it is way to much of a simplification to just set some number as the age at which you are free to use your own reproductive organs.

Teenagers know how to do all kinds of stuff that I don't There's plenty of them that understand concepts that would take me years to study. Anyone that says that they can't understand the meaning of sex is lying to themselves. Which is why there should be exceptions to the rule, like allow them to write a test to prove that they know what they're doing.

it needs to be a personal moral thing, if you love someone you wouldn't risk their life for a bone. if they loved themselves they wouldn't risk their life for a bone or early pregnancy.

What if they want to risk their life for the birth of their baby?

if they're not willing to wait a few years that should be proof enough they're not mature enough to make decisions about their life.
That would be like allowing children access to legal assisted suicide.

because homosexuality doesnt lead to the creation of a child with horrible birth defects op are you yourself inbred? Also, would you want to keep a child that was put into you by someone who raped you? Abortion is fine imo until a certain point in the development of the fetus where it becomes an actual child

stop using spring break fags as an excuse to be a pedo
you disgusting lard ass