I get paid $16/hr to work from home 40 hours a week without a degree. Jealous?

I get paid $16/hr to work from home 40 hours a week without a degree. Jealous?

Attached: neet pepe.jpg (638x639, 51K)

How the fuck do you get a job like this? Literally what do you have to do? Does it require education or can you just sign up?

I made $8/hr doing freelance, what's you occupation?

I get paid 5 euros per hour because my country doesn't even have the minimum wage, fuck you nigger

I made like $0.50 in one hour on a survey site today. I know programming, but I would rather make apps instead. It would be nice if I had a way to at least bring in a small amount of money each month reliably without leaving the house.

>I would rather make apps instead
instead of freelance is what I was trying to say

I write ebay listings for a company that refurbishes a lot of electronics. It's comfy, but I have to be very precise.

My housemate made 21/hour full time with apple while working from home. No degree, no job experience besides a few tech support places. All this at age 19. He was a fag and blew all his money though.

I make 10/he busting my balls off and barely scraping by sucks balls haven't gone to work in a week hope I can get my job back and make rent

Shiv is that you??

I get paid $0/hr to sit around at home 168 hours a week with a degree. Jealous?

I'm jealous. I work for Best Buy doing stock counts. It's mindless work from 6-2 Monday to Friday, but I get to wear whatever I want and don't have to deal with customers. I make slightly more, but would give it up in a second to work from home.

>Be me
>Have two degrees
>Lost my job due to mental health issues
>Be hikki NEET for 5 years
>Get a job picking litter and cleaning toilets at a fun fair
>Earn on average $50 less than my NEETbux each month
d-did I do g-good, b-bros?

Attached: 1zw3h2z7ajdz.png (675x694, 34K)

I'm going to be making $26/hour soon doing something I like, but not at home. I guess that's my tradeoff.

id he get 40 hours a week or just PT?

>big boi job
>52k/year
>finally sorta have money for things i want
>free time almost non-existent
JUST

I used to be you. There is no worse fate than being you.

Attached: 1451104996648.jpg (3264x1840, 824K)

>I make slightly more,
how much do you make?

I have to wash dishes for 13 hours tomorrow
At least I get paid $13/hour

Wait... you got NEETBUX. You got NEETBUX and DECIDED on your own that the best thing to do would be to get a JOB? Especially when that job pays LESS THAN NEETBUX ALONE?

FUCK.... I swear, you robots are the most retarded humans who walk this earth.

Would you trade with the OP?

Not him but sitting around doing nothing is miserable

fuuuuuuuuuck no, i've got loans to pay off. plus i will be able to get a higher salary much faster than op.

40 hours, that's what I meant by full time. He did a few work from home tech support jobs with no experience, left to do apple support, and got promoted to a management position in a few months. He had killer luck. He left that job for an independent thing and now he's jobless.

$17.48. Plus transportation is covered since I live in a major city. Would still give it up to work from home.

I just wanted to do something besides playing vidya and eating snacks. I also started to have trouble using my voice after all that isolation. I was a (male) nurse before I got comitted to the looney bin and I really missed being needed.

Attached: 1522629163442.png (800x800, 265K)

>He left that job for an independent thing and now he's jobless.

Attached: newman.gif (229x176, 987K)

>I also started to have trouble using my voice after all that isolation

This is something no one talks about. After 8 years being NEET I lost my ability to form vocal sentences. Shit sucks.

Yeah, his luck finally ran out. Glad I don't live with him anymore. He legitimately quit a secure, $21~ per hour full time job because some startup group offered him a slightly bigger pay with less stressful work. Guess they went under.

Attached: 1487013322167.jpg (605x685, 77K)

Not really, I make 25 an hour so get fucked.

but how stressed are you? I'm ready to work another 6 hours at the end of my shift.

I had a really hard time turning my thoughts into speak, I could never really find the right words to express them. I also "skipped" words and sentences so the result was almost like the "word sallad" some people with schizofrenia do.

the government pays me to sit on my ass and spread the good word at anons all day

Attached: 169.jpg (600x600, 34K)

I used to do this. I'm happier working for a paycheck. People have to be nice to me or they lose their jobs. It's very comfy

I work for 13 dollars an hour at a remote customer service job at full time hours.

I don't want to talk to people anymore. I just want to do busy administrative work for the love of god.

Attached: 41D290BE-28A5-49CC-B5D1-F4888B6BBD6A-3909-00000401DBDA8BC4.jpg (953x954, 194K)

30 an hour as a swim instructor.
Pretty easy desu

Ouch I feel you mang. I used to be dishbitch for 11 shells an hour. Now I work officebitch for 16 though. Godspeed BOHbot

PA working halftime for 14$/h. Mostly watch tv, cook and socialize, desu. Anxiety is fucking me up though.

Attached: 14.jpg (620x877, 138K)

I get $1500 a month to sit at home and play vidya and watch anime
Jealous OP

Attached: 1527351559694.png (551x414, 298K)

>tfw $8/hr fast food cuck

feels terrible. I wish i could just be a NEET already

Attached: 1551493877760.jpg (2088x2512, 898K)

getting a job while on neetbux isnt so bad if you get paid off the books