ITT: vent your feelings. Nobody knows who you are. We've all got stuff bothering us...

ITT: vent your feelings. Nobody knows who you are. We've all got stuff bothering us... So get it off your chest and I promise you'll feel better.

Attached: 1549855504568.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_missing_out
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God fucking damnit I just want to be loved by someone else, why did the only person that loved me had to die. I just want to die so I can be with them again

Attached: 1511124864914.jpg (960x760, 49K)

rn im just anxious abot the results of my college test admition, if I fail I would feel suicidal for the rest of the year and Im pretty sure I failed

I'm really fucking done, in general. The days are racing by and I don't even regret it because there's nothing I want anyway. I'm going to get older and older and thats all until I die.

I just want a goddamn girlfriend. I don't even need sex, just having someone as a companion who I can talk to and love is all I fucking need. I'm not even that ugly, but getting rejected hurts too much and I'm too dense to notice if a girl likes me. Tbh I'm probably gonna kill myself pretty soon just because I'm so damn lonely.

I miss being able to come to Jow Forums when it wasn't infested with trannies, sissies, and faggots.
I hate most people and just want to be left alone.
My biggest desire in life is to do nothing.
I used to want to have friends, gf, social life, parties, etc. I was shy with women and didn't know what to say to them. Then I met people at university and work and never wanted to meet another person again.
If I wanted a gf I could probably get one but I can't fucking stand being around people. I don't like that a gf would control my life. Make me do things. Expect me to meet her friends or family. Come over. Or make me go to her place. I'm only somewhat happy when I'm alone for days and don't leave my home.
The only friend I have is my best friend I met 17 years ago in grade 5

Today was the first time I thought about cutting myself. I looked up the best places to do so and then when I pulled out the drawer to get a knife I got a fucking splinter and it hurt so bad I didn't wanna cut myself anymore, lel

so alone at university.. why must making and maintaining friendships require so much energy? Why are people to self interested and deceitful? those who are genuine and altruistic get the short end of the stick why? why am i like this.. so lonely.. i finally leave my cave only to see people everywhere.. friends.. couples..families.. busy people..just living life. why cant i just be like them? I want a girlfriend so bad.. is my 'soulmate' even out there? i feel like no girl would like the 'real me', only the facade id put on.. and thats even if they find my face tolerable.. What am i doing with my life? im barely passing uni while doing a meme degree thatll at best net me a mcjob... I hope God is real or something.. please future get better.. its all looking so bleak.. can a God even exist with the sheer amount of suffering in this world?

sorry. thanks for giving me a place to write this

why does everyone have to hate me no matter where I go
I'm fucking sick of this shit
Why did I have to be an autistic hapa neet with no desirable qualities

I feel you. I'm not even suicidal anymore, I just want it to be over.
This post could have been written by me. Being around people is so exhausting and simply feels like it's not worth it anymore. Whenever I know I have to do something my day is ruined, and I can only think about getting it over with. Isolation is so comfy, but also addicting.
I always preferred hitting my head against things. Doesn't leave a scar and the dizziness is actually quite pleasant.

Society just expect too much from you and give too little back, can you imagine being born in time where all you had to do was to work in a field (no CV, corporate manners, studies, having to stay 8 hours a day in a cell), marring early and going to church?

I cant vent my feelings here because these are the exact type of people who would eat me alive if I told them any of it.

If this thread had any kind of empathy guaranteed to extend to me then I'd consider it, but absolutely not. I've opened up to you fucks way too many times.

hi man, you can vent to me if you want, either here or by adding me on discord (i know i know..im not a normie i rarely use it dont worry)

there's nothing in there. no hunger, no passion. there's nothing I want to do. nothing appeals to me.
I guess death does. Sex does not. See how clear it is? I want to die, I dont want to reproduce.
Its so obvious. Why am I still here? cause I care about what other people think. bullshit. I could be done in 1 hour.

Attached: 1497303535041.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Everything I love leaves me, happiness is temporary, to the point of me timing my happiness. My highest record is 5 minutes. Everything I try fails so I'm just being thrown around by advice from all directions hoping one will stick. Being diagnosed with depression, anxiety, ADHD and schizophrenia didn't help either

Attached: 1544490346863.png (853x480, 270K)

I'm just so fucking lonely and horny. The meme is fun but fuck I feel more and more like K every single day.
I just feel so angry about it all the time, I'm only 23 and feel resigned to a life alone and bitter. Every time I see my roommate and her boyfriend walking around just purely happy, and more damning, together, I get so angry about it. Jealousy of course, but more than that it just makes me feel rage that other people have those kinds of normalfag lives and relationships.
I'm miserable and sad and yet any glimmer of hope of being saved makes me feel worse because I feel like it isn't deserved or that it's just so far away.

I have a loving normie cute brownie gf
She emotional as fuck
Secretly wish she was a fembot
Saw hikki type girl in shop today, we both awkwardly glanced at each other. Felt like a teenager in school again.

Attached: th.jpg (474x400, 23K)

Are you a women? If so, then you're right don't vent because you literally have no actual problems.

Being a women is a problem in itself. Can you imagine being forced to live like a normie?

Apparently we are losing the house in a month. The mortgage company supposedly forged signatures on documents and we have been in a legal battle with them for 10 years now, but we are going to lose because we don't have any family or friends who would help. I don't blame them though, we're shitty people. I'm really worried because I don't know anybody who would take me in that isn't batshit crazy but I also had years to prepare for it, I just never thought I'd make it no matter how hard I tried because the people like these white collar criminals always win in the end.

I don't want male normies on this board either, but they're everywhere.

Maybe you shouldn't call anyone that disagree with you a normie that would be a good way to remove many normies from Jow Forums

I'm sure most of the male normiefags on here are just people who have used the facade for too long.

>anyone that disagree with you
You just made that shit up in your head. You are laughably dimwitted and transparent. Just fuck off already.
These guys are normies.
These guys aren't.

>You just made that shit up in your head. You are laughably dimwitted and transparent. Just fuck off already.
user, are you skipping the meds again?

>meds
Jesus Christ you really are a despicable normie.

>Jesus Christ you really are a despicable normie.
>Everybody I don't like is a [offence]
Wow, why do SJW like you came here?

>hear someone using a word
>think you, an anonymous poster, are being called out for being a thing you know you're guilty of
it's really embarrassing and I know they won't learn anything from this exchange at all.

Attached: 1543102585979.png (292x390, 7K)

I don't think I'm really normal anymore. I can feel myself becoming more sporadic and neurotic as I continue loading myself up with more work school and exercise. Spring brake is coming up and I'm getting sort of anxious that it's going to get worse. I binge eat as a coping mechanism, and the times I do drink which are less often now also happen to end with me provoking someone randomly or getting dead drunk and binge eating again. I fear that I am going to injure myself in some way doing this. Somehow though I keep doing better in school and work.

y is it so hard to get trained for a good job
pls i just want to walk into a building tell them i want trained and get trained for freeee
fuckkk

>SJW
>stop persecuting people I don't like
>but I get to do it to you
also
>I don't know what the fuck words mean, all I need is to randomly throw around buzzwords and hope people validate my stupid ideas

Are you always this mad when mom forget the tendies?

I'm terrified of the upcoming gun ban

Why do people like you come here. You don't gain anything from it. You don't come to discuss anything in good faith, you're just a pestilence everywhere you go.

Attached: 1533750317511.png (1300x2000, 206K)

You see? There's a difference between robots like me and Chris-chan like freaks like you.

>Chris-chan
chris chan has more self awareness than you do, tourist

Look like my normie friend (you) is a grammar whore, that's sooooooooooo normie

I got all kinds of feels, anons!
Check these out-
>Unironically played Minecraft because I envied the generation that grew up playing it
Pretty sad, huh? Here's a cringe feel-
>Masturbates to shadbase regularly
LOL! And finally, here's a good feel-
>As I was writing this post, my cat walked up to me and sat on my lap
Can any anons relate to these feels?

Attached: forced meme.jpg (604x516, 30K)

Give Jow Forums a good look, it's a fembot board now, normie.

Attached: YES.jpg (148x111, 4K)

Im just so tired
So tired of life
I keep telling myself no, everything is fine things are looking up stay positive, laugh, smile, but I just cant handle it anymore
What did I do to deserve such loneliness
If i had the capacity, and I wish I do someday, I would go on a murderous rampage on everyone I know

i wish i was cute like jesus christ i cant look at myself in the mirror sometimes at this point, and also frankly i'm pissed at myself for starting to miss my ex again for the first time in months. it's really fucking unreasonable that i can't get over it and every day it gets harder to not message him again. like it's been way too long since we last talked, and i'm the one who broke it off anyways, there's no good reason for me to keep feeling how i do about him. he was the only one who truly supported me for a long ass time and if i still talked to him i know id feel better about myself. i'd feel like a fucking Cute Boy Professional over here. but i don't have jack shit as far as support goes, and that doesn't make not reaching out to him any easier. there's no one to stop me but myself and i've had only just enough self restraint to not lose it the last time i started having feelings again. it's all just so fucking unreasonable and i don't know how i ended up here.

>sent a girl a follow request
>haven't checked the page in hours because of anxiety
i'm fucked up

Attached: 1526340405556.jpg (600x450, 49K)

I wish i could talk about my ptsd. everyone seems to have a wrong idea about what it is so if i ever mention it people get all pissy about it. "You werent a soldier in war so you dont have ptsd" yea well i went through some serious shit and i have no need to justify myself to you.

wanna walk about it user? ill be here for a while, checking in in between League games

I hate everyone in my life, i just hate some less than most. I hate people in general and will always prefer the company of animals. I'm self destructive and sabotage any and all relationships I've ever had. Even you people make me want to vomit and I sincerely despise each and every one of you. My single greatest hope is that some kind of human targeting virus spreads across the earth and wipes us all out.

Sorry you feel this way user. But i dont believe you were born with such hate in your heart. What led you to feel this way?

Im 26 no gf... Ever and still virgin My job is with gov so I get paid shit. All my friends are married and have great career. I cry when people talk to me and idk why.

I know life can suck sometimes but I hope you guys feel better, if you wanna chat we have a channel where you csn vent your frustrations or problems with with chill/decent people.
/ZcNNAB
Good luck to you all

Attached: q80woxn4rjiz.jpg (1280x1280, 107K)

cmon we all know this is another tranny conversion cult server or an egirl orbiter harem, you aint slick

ALRIGHT FINE

I'M TERRIFIED OF THE FUTURE AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND A BETTER JOB! ALL OF MY EFFORTS ARE BEING PUT INTO A CAREER THAT'S NEBULOUS AT BEST AND A DEAD END AT WORST! I JUST WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FILM AND FILMMAKING BUT I CAN'T COME TO GRIPS WITH THE IDEA THAT I'M NOT CUT OUT FOR IT, AND I HAVE NO ACTIONABLE CAREER PATH BEYOND MAKING A FEATURE THAT HOPEFULLY DOES WELL AT FESTIVALS AND GETS ME NOTICED!

I'M SINKING MY 20'S INTO A PIPE DREAM

SOMEONE FUCKING STOP ME

I don't think anybody who posts on Jow Forums is a real Normie. Normies think that Jow Forums is the devil of the internet where racism and misogyny runs rampant. They don't want to even touch this place. The "Normies" here are just pretending to be. To us and to their friends.

I'm turning 25 next week all I can think about is how I let my parents down how I can never make them proud tfw they'll never be happy to say that's my son It hurts so bad I just wish I could make them happy just once I plan on killing my self at 30 if I'm not married with kids

I stand corrected. Jow Forums does have Normies. But they're all fembots.

>I don't think anybody who posts on Jow Forums is a real Normie.
No, most of them have normalfag problems like being lonely, having a shitty wagecuck job, fairweather friends, and parents who care about them but are too dumb to raise them properly. They are straight edge, religious, use social media and have normal people in their lives supporting them. That is a normie.

This project is not going to work. I have no love for it, and neither of us are unlazy enough to get it off the ground. We don't have the experience nor the work ethic.

I don't want to quit on this since I've quit on so much lately. I have no idea where my motivation points now, but this project definitely doesn't feel like it.

You have to be really fucked up to post here as a female, but that just means the ratio of normalfag men to normalfag women is like 9:1

I'm a 20 year old failed normie. Used to be really weird due to not having decent social skills from being too depressed as a kid to want to make more friends, ended up losing my friends after HS and now I just have one solid homie who I hang out with. I feel like life is passing me by. I just fucked a really hot girl from tinder but it was awful because my cock won't stay hard in a condom. I'm addicted to marijuana even though it gets in the way of my life because for me, it's the ultimate crutch. I'm a douchebag who pinches food from my roommates and honestly it's pretty clear why I don't have many friends.

I used to think I was a *good* person but now I think i'm just a skinny, babyfaced stoner who isn't all that interesting and is in fact kind of an asshole.

Attached: IMG_7775.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

I really wish he didn't leave me hanging like that and said goodnight. It really fucking hurts even though i may be overthinking. as if he's toying with me and doesn't see that my feelings are genuine

If he is like that, it's because he has commitment issues. No problem on your end.

>ask about it in the morning
>he gets pissy
been there before also goodnight

I feel so pathetic for being infatuated with a person I just met.
Please don't have a gf.

i shouldnt have blamed him for my break down
im way better now but he's still the same
holding a grudge
we were a good band we should have accepted the first record label offered to us we would have found a bassist and a singer if we did

>WHY ARE WE ALL HERE?
>IS THERE A GOD?
>AM I REAL?
>ARE YOU REAL?
Discuss

I feel even as I'm slowly working life stuff, everyone humiliates me, it's all so full of shit I'd not care getting gassed instead of getting more bs

I simply wish she would come back to me. She was not only the love of my life, but also my best friend. It's stupid to still feel so much for someone who left me I know. I was truly happy during those two years she was with me though... I'm so miserable without her and I hate it

I wish I could leave this shithole full of zoomers. Being almost 30 and hanging around a bunch of le no gf kids is probably one of the most pathetics things in my life.

I sure hope I'm not forcing anything on him. I'm patient, and I give him his space.

yep, I'm a non-confrontational chickenshit. Thank you, user, goodnight

I feel that way a lot lately

damn lad. Where do you live?

I had this girl who I loved, she loved me back, but I was stupid and pushed her away. Now that I want her back I don't know if I even have a chance.

NJ but this company has done this to people all over the country.

Relative is helping me with my resume. I know getting a job won't make me happy, but at least I'll stop feeling like a worthless piece of shit and have money for stuff. Been mostly NEET since dropping out of college. Lost most of my friends and my social skills have been in steady decline. Whatever, as long as I can pay for stuff I'll deal.

Hey man I've done that a couple of times...

I'm extremely in love with my best friend, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met, she is perfect in every way. She acknowledges her choice in men is stupid and I live on the hope that one day she gives me a choice

no but I feel like one.

I want to self improve but it's so easier to stay the same, I need to the push to go for what I really want but a part of me is holding back. I don't want to leave being a neet I am really scared of failing and plus I have autism and learning diablitilies I don't know why killing myself isn't the better option. I just don't want to be fucking 50 and regret that I never did something so I would rather kill my self then if I can't change.

I am also a ducking hypocrite and a narcissist! I don't know why I should live? The saddest thing I got rid of my only friend now I am so alone !!

Literally nothing would change if anyone just got his act together and killed himself.

More focused on me, the fact I can't hold a job for longer than a month and 1/2 has me going back to being the bud plug, which is fucky because I was on probation until 6 months ago, and given that I smoke a lot, I don't make enough scratch to really get about. My depression has reached a point where I just don't give a fuck anymore, I'm no longer idling away, I'm just diving into every situation head first without thinking. I could go on for days but who the fuck here has an attention span to read an Eastern European drama.

Some galleries I really liked are missing from Imagefap now and I don't know why
I can't seem to find the creators account either so maybe he got banned or just removed all his stuff and deleted his account
I'm upset because I found his edits and captions really hot
fug

>rhcp cover band giving a show at a local pub near uni
>met a shy stoner girl 2 days ago
>it's her fav band
>knew she was gonna be there
>sweet and empathic gril
>aestheticaly a 9, wavy black hair
>thismyfuckingchance.png
>she notices me while i was having a beer
>try to be as natural as possible
>small talk n shit, things were going surprisingly good
>she kept talking to me about how shitty they were performing some of the classics
>pretty hard to understand what she was saying inside there
>i keep nodding and laughing like an akward piece of shit
>we go out, i take out a blunt i rolled earlier for the occasion
>we blaze it, she seems like she's enjoying herself
>heartwarming smile, i have shivers just by thinking of it..
>realize i should have kept drinking
>weed makes me fucking paranoid in these situations
>conversation starts going downhill
>2hrs of funky guitar riffs and slapped basslines later, the live ends
>i promised myself in the meanwhile that i was gonna ask for her number
>we start walking home
>i panic tf out
>start spitting completely random shit
>trying to get those words out of my mouth in the meanwhile
>too much of a pussy
>delusion starts building higher
>i akwardly try to flirt with her
>she's shy and reserved, and that does not exactly help
>whole thing ends up in a cringeworthy goodnight, hoping i'd see her again at uni
Chirst why am i like this. I'm such a braindead cunt that even knowing that i got nothing to lose at this point i still fear rejection.
Ended up not sleeping, high af, listening depressing shoegaze shit, playing payday 2 and crying all night. Feeling so shitty i couldn't even fap ffs. I fucking hate myself.

Attached: 1511838207939.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

i just don't know anymore. i feel like in wasting away at uni and all my "friends" are going to graduate before me and leave me behind. i don't really know why i find it hard to speak to people and my chest gets tight around them. once they leave im alone again. not like they've really made a difference but our light talks here and there are something to look forward to. maybe i can meet a girl if i gather up the courage. i end up repulsing them one way or another so maybe its a lost cause. next step is learning to cope i guess.

I don't know why I visit this board. I have sympathy and care about the people everyone calls normies. I don't consider myself normal because I spend most of my life in my room as a neet. I don't hate the world, I'm just saddened by it. I want to love the human race but it's hard because this website makes me feel like humans are innately evil. I wish we could all move forward

Sometimes I hide in the bathroom and cry desperately
I feel like i've already seen everything worthy in life and the future doesn't have any suprise, that I'm just gonna spend the rest of my days working my shitty office job until the end of my days just surviving day by day with any motivation or goal

Attached: 15e4017181a5f9180bce0ede9b92c17d.jpg (688x576, 59K)

this fuck off, you and your discord garbage

You're addicted, probably related to FOMO. I'm the same. Can't relax and just experience the rpesent moment in reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_missing_out

ahh..
ain't we all my man..

Attached: 1517520176793.png (600x885, 746K)

Shit dude you seem very anxious, and your path doesn't seem an easy one desu. Maybe you should stop if you feel so anxious about it and have film making as a side hustle, and go for a stressfree simple job that pays the bills. Idk dude.

I want to live in a Star Trek future already. I want to travel the stars, to other planets. I want holodecks, I want adventures, I want friends. The human race whole, healthy and happy

Attached: 1550553782310.jpg (432x456, 23K)

Bombed my job interview. FUCK.
Was so nervous my voice changed mid-interview, the guy asked if I wanted a glass of water. Then he started asking me a bunch of technical questions and I went blank. I said "sorry" quietly and he ended the interview 20mins early. I wanna DIE :(

Attached: stoppp.png (328x301, 113K)

I have something on my mind but i cant explain it but its bothering me its like a mind virus ill just give keywords: Monotony, Boredom, Uninspired, Grey, Finite.

Basically everything is finite and nothing lasts and that applies to fun, joy, love, experience. At some point life just goes around in circles and i almost long for my own demise because i cant stay inside this loop forever. Thankfully ill die at some point.

>i feel like ive already seen everything
Well then we're in the same boat. There's nothing new under the sun, so they say

i go out with people, we have a good time, but then i don't hear from them if i'm not asking again. nobody really chats with me. i just don't understand it. people tell me i'm fun to be around and good company, but then there really seems to be no interest. somehow it's my fault because it's like that with everyone i meet, but i don't know what the fuck i'm doing wrong

I hate humanity's need to progress, it has damned us all. we have entirely lost sight of what's truly important and the satisfaction of survival. we now manufacture our own issues and suffer through it... pointless....
the worst part is being entirely hypocritical to your own philosophy.

Attached: Djvz27YXsAEmZTy.jpg large.jpg (420x487, 36K)

Ever considered a simple life in the woods?

Attached: 0de8da52-ba0b-4a2f-bb8f-68cad176590a.c10.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

Every single day of my miserable life.

Attached: s0DOvx1_X5ZoM2t7ppox3jMYikfwxXIsFUSUMUJi4_Q.jpg (960x960, 200K)

Nothing is going the right way. My options are limited, my time short, and my patience is shorter.

Attached: B3774677-3DEB-4722-B477-4A535DC1AD01.jpg (4032x3024, 716K)

Nah, I'm be too scared.
Plus what would you eat?

What's stopping you?

You could always have a job...

Attached: henry-david-thoreau-354635.jpg (640x788, 121K)

Why are you such a fucking baby that you think the way the world works shouldn't have to apply to you?
Of course everything is finite. That's why you cherish it while you have it or in your case completely miss it whining about how you should be special