That one time OP actually fucking delivered

>That one time OP actually fucking delivered
SHIT

Attached: 8B54A647-CFAC-4A3C-AAF1-D6831F9ED97E.jpg (1069x602, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
youtu.be/ybUrHJC90So
youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
liveleak.c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was so fucking cool. When the raghead bitch gets shot in the back of the head- easily best part of the video. Also he says "I was going to burn that fucking place to the ground." Sounds like he wanted to burn it but didn't want to stay around and get arrested.

OwO what's this?
I'm out of the loop

Dude makes a post on 8ch about how he's going to go on a killing spree, then actually delivers with 2 other people.

There's a 16 minute video and it's pretty brutal. I don't think he's doing his side any favors. Like, I don't like Islam as a religion but killing innocent people in coldblood is still fucked up.

Some parts are pretty funny, though. He has "remove kebab" and eurobeat playing, he says a few memes here and there like "subscribe to pewdiepie!", etc. It's horribly grim but strangely hilarious due to how fucked up it all is.

Link?

Wanna watch the full original

yeah don't post this intriguing shit without a sauce

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

POST THAT SHIT NIGGER
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

>Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie

FUCKIN ROFLMAO

why encourage this kind of behaviour?

>4+Jow Forums was already made aware to normalfags a few weeks ago because of THQ ama
>Now there's a shooting connected to the name
God fucking damn it I actually liked it there except for pol and v being the only active boards. Pol ruins fucking everything

One sec. The youtube video I was watching was already taken down.

Thread: 12916717 is the 8ch pol thread
Manifesto: pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
Alt video link: betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

There you go, lads. It's pretty sad, I wouldn't recommend watching it.

>GAS GAS GAAAAAS
Orijihad

>why encourage this kind of behaviour?
Well why not?

They've already lost their humanity thanks to the normalscum menace. People like r9k cheering them on at least ensure they die with some purpose of entertainment.

Attached: 1541996092531.png (461x306, 164K)

>Dude makes a post on 8ch about how he's going to go on a killing spree, then actually delivers with 2 other people.
>
>There's a 16 minute video and it's pretty brutal. I don't think he's doing his side any favors. Like, I don't like Islam as a religion but killing innocent people in coldblood is still fucked up.
>
>Some parts are pretty funny, though. He has "remove kebab" and eurobeat playing, he says a few memes here and there like "subscribe to pewdiepie!", etc. It's horribly grim but strangely hilarious due to how fucked up it all is.
none of this happened.

you ever just fuck with siege posters

Attached: wontdoanythin.png (1219x676, 926K)

puu dot sh/D09Im/0e6a0c57fb.mp4

Brazilian from yesterday read SIEGE

Attached: 730E1A80-D6B5-4367-96AA-C51B8DD52DC5.jpg (640x391, 34K)

it's crazy how western countries are dealing with more 'internet shit' in the past few years. I've lived in this city for 5 years now and the only thing that's changed is all stores have online ordering now.
I'm more comfortable here knowing that the weird parts of the internet wont affect where I live because these internet things end so unpredictably. it's not just the crazies like this but we don't have furry conventions or anime shit here. this city has problems but at least people are down to earth.

Iegendary lad

Attached: 1547933166175.jpg (400x400, 30K)

If they call this fucker "Mental" im going to protest for the first time in my life

This fucker is very clearly skilled, he knew exactly what he was doing

Not that user but he literally says "subscribe to pewdiepie", has remove kebab playing, and initial D playing. It was only one guy tho

literally all of that happened

it's all free fire's fault caralho

>why encourage this kind of behaviour?
Because I'm a bitter, lazy, self loathing asshole who wants to see other people suffer so I don't have to remember how shitty of a person I am.

Yeah I got done watching
Shit was a lil disturbing and this is gonna have serious implications, and for all intents and purposes can be seen as a false flag attack from the left trying to make us look like insane basket cases.

But fuck is it funny.

Will I get put on a list for watching this, though?

>can be seen as a false flag attack from the left trying to make us look like insane basket cases.
The irony.

Here I am having a mature discussion with my work mates about how it's fucked up and will do more harm than good etc, but secretly I'm happy he slaughtered a bunch of towel heads. These loose immigration laws are a free ticket to come to our country and attack and rape and savage our native inhabitants, hopefully this sends a message.

Plus, we all know those terrorist savages couldn't have done this without using a fucking machete or acid or raping the women and children. Here we see a fine, upstanding white gentleman who is just there to kill some fucks and get shit done. Top fucking kek. Bravo, son.

Did this just happen? Like is this a new event as of 3/14/19 or old? What's the killers name?

Impressive high score tho

reading the CNN and BBC articles, it seems like they're missing entire dimensions of this event. The articles seem so sterile and out of touch

join a discord with some siege posters in it:
TQYgEy

Attached: trump-siege.jpg (634x606, 62K)

This is going to be used to push legislation banning Internet anonymity within the next few years. The dystopia is coming soon. Screencap this

what is SIEGE?

>woman lying facedown on the street screaming "help me"
>guy fires two shots into her head as he walks past
>"I am the god of hellfire" comes on from his car stereo
>jumps into his car and starts chuckling
Wew lad. Absolutely mental

Attached: concernedfrog 2 glasses.png (900x900, 72K)

Fucking glorious. The only part of that video that hurt me was when he left that shotgun behind. Watching all these muslim subhumans get dealt the hand of God is nothing short of fucking euphoric.

join to find out

Don't forget he ran her over at the end.

i can't join any of this white nationalist stuff since I'm black as night, sorry man. can you just give me the tl;dr?

>tfw you lived through the Wild West phase of the internet but didn't really do anything

Attached: 1342306446800.gif (241x182, 663K)

its a book from like the 80s where the author basically says white nationalists should stop trying to enter democratic politics and instead form militias and act like insurrectionists

There's no video there anyway. Wtf. No list for me.

Except now
A) pewds will be inseparably branded a hate icon, theres no recovering this time
B) the media will brand initial D a hate icon
C) the media will brand memes a hate icon

Pretty epic, I wish us non-whites had cool stuff like this too

youtu.be/ybUrHJC90So
This ones still up

I was thinking a few months back that it's only a matter of time before someone livestreams a mass shooting, and well...here it is.

God damn he killed a lot of people so fucking fast. He seemed to have some pretty serious weaponry. What are the gun laws like in NZ?

Kek, what a fucking mad lad
I'm not in favor of killing random innocent muslims, but I must admit he comes off as a pretty cool guy

Attached: 9dbc2e35f353257c1c4b1608229b024ab76a22172ea9266339191a11ad9c8856.png (791x461, 53K)

>deepthroated some bait about it being shadman earlier
feelsbadman

Attached: mmm bait.jpg (480x360, 18K)

do you have the manifesto pdf?

fuuu. it's not a siege server, it's a trap server. (most of us aren't racist) all are welcome except CP n gore posters
siege was a book written by the neo nazi that pulled off the oklahoma bombings.

DESU I give that one guy props for getting within an inch of taking him down with a tackle.

wait nvm I'm thinking of timothy mcveigh

LIDL police.
That was a high kill count fuck.

>banning Internet anonymity
This will happen anyway user. Look at zoomers today and future generations. They LOVE giving up all freedom and autonomy for a comfortable authoritarian mommy that dictates every aspect of their lives. They grew up with facebook and instagram and never knew the world before. When we're old and grey, the last thing we see before we die is a 100% transparent population that would make Orwell pale in comparison.

Attached: 5MZWSic.jpg (1000x1500, 1.07M)

Sorry for mass replying like a faggot.
>mass

I don't really see a reason not to if it doesn't go against your moral code, and some people appreciate a good gore video every now and again.

Seems a bit dramatic, don't you think?

Stuff like this is a bit eye-opening sometimes, the thought of that possibly happening to me or someone I know makes it bit unsettling after saying "What are the odds of that happening around here" all my life. I guess you kinda grow to realize that danger is very real and could be around any corner no matter how soft and cushy your life has been.

Oh yeah, he was a real tropper in there, felt like Call of Duty footage.

Comedy gold.

Oh yeah, definitely.

linking my post from other thread because it is relevant here

Attached: Contemplative Amazon.jpg (807x861, 310K)

>I don't really see a reason not to if it doesn't go against your moral code, and some people appreciate a good gore video every now and again.

I agree. This is the board that worships Elliot and Eric Harris. Ignore all the angry, outraged grandmas itt.

Does anyone have his manifesto? Apparently he was inspired by Candace Owens?

>the media will brand initial D a hate icon
That whole video was so perfectly choreographed and timed with the 'Hellfire' music, I was honestly a bit disappointed he didn't chose 'Night of Fire' as his outro song. Would have been 10/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

Attached: 5028c21bdb9c1f18d1e1a8181651b114.jpg (788x1200, 124K)

saw some people posting on this server, gets deleted fast though /9vG9c4

That music from the first part of the video makes me want to kill myself.

Manifesto here.
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx

Another ver if you dont wanna download it i guess.
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

To be honest I only heard Gas Gas Gas which sounds like once in the entire show can't remember if it was at the start of Fourth or Fifth though.
pastebin dot com slash
bzZyMduP

This man is a hero. I'm seeing so much hate for him across the web it's beyond degenerate. To all you nigger loving kike worshipping race traitor subhuman reddit trash spamming hate against this GOD with "omgggg how could he" first start with how could islam. There has been a 2000+ year genocide going on in the middle east of everything that isn't muslim. The natives of the middle east and their history being erased day by day as you sit on your fatasses not giving one fucking shit about what happens to them. CHILDREN BEING BOILED ALIVE IN OIL AS THEIR FATHERS GET BEHEADED AND MOTHERS BECOME SLAVES, and that's the tip of the iceberg. We're not talking about "normies" we'retalking about a crusade against ALL OF US. The only justifiable course of action to take against every muslim, arab or not, to the last man, woman and child not only death, but be tortured to death. Deus Vult. Fuck mohammed. Fuck ali. Fuck the quran. This is divine justice.

>I was honestly a bit disappointed he didn't chose 'Night of Fire' as his outro song
That would have been TOO perfect.

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 38K)

liveleak.c o m/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
It should be there permanently

Well he's certainly no Kacyznski. Never really thought I would ever get to see a POV of a mass shooting, strangely numbing to watch.

>initial d music
>hachiroku will forever be branded a nazi car
>value probably drops
>get dream ae86 initial d meme car on the cheap in 3 months

Thank you and godspeed, you crazy aussie cunt.

thanks organic

let's find out together, shall we?

you're right fuck that violent religon, believe in the other one

Can one of you idiots explain the logic when you people do this

You're mad at random people becasue you think white people don't have sex/children enough

You're also angry and think too many of them immigrate

Immigration is decided by the politicians

so youre angry at the politicians and to "fix it" you kill a bunch of randoms and make them martyrs which the politicians then use to create even more pro immigration policy

Are YTs too dumb to see this strategy isn't working

>2 other people
Are they gang? I'm so scared

>get literally murdered by some lefty who sees the car

Or not what the fuck

wtf, is this CS:GO?

you write like a glow nigger

Jesus, what a fucked jackass. These kinds of dudes really believe they're some kind of martyrs or some shit on an epic crusade.

Wish I hadn't watched that footage. I'm shook and sad

anons have been saying for years that someone eventually would livestream a massacre with a gopro. some crazy asshole finally did it.

Why is shooting brown people much easier to do than keeping white women in check?

>Pretty epic, I wish us non-whites had cool stuff like this too
you do lol, fuck man read a book

Jesus Christ. It's been a while since I've really seen something that stuck with me but there's something about all the memes that makes it horribly real. Like it's managed to breach into the comfy meme reality
This is the most postmodern and weird incident yet. Seriously think we're walking towards a civil war or some shit man

>Were/are you a "homophobe"?
>No, I simply do not care all that much what gay people do. As long as they are loyal to their people and place their peoples well being first, then I have no issues.

Attached: polgb.jpg (2048x1536, 691K)

Wow that shit was brutal.

I will fight no civil war. Have your violence, organized or otherwise. I choose science

Didn't spaniards fought against moors for a long ass time?

You know how you feel yourself being pushed further right when you read about the insanely stupid bullshit lefties online? Watching Jow Forums incarnate livestream himself gunning down innocent people while spouting off memes has driven me pretty hard left. I don't think I'll ever complain about dumb lefty nonsense when the opposite side does this kind of stuff. Give me basedboy ANTIFAs knocking people upside the head with bike locks over completely desensitized psychopaths going into places of worship with rifles.

This has seriously gotten me pissed off.

Attached: 1547269898641.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Shit, maybe the fucking christbois are right. Apocalypse is coming

Attached: 1494791593618.png (394x397, 226K)

>get high for first time in life
>this happens
This is the best, based based based
It really was the...DEVIL'S lettuce
don't care if glowniggers arrest all of us...free rent, nigger

I completely agree. Ill watch rekt threads and it won't perturb me but this was different. it removed all semblance of humanity. I appreciate it was a shooting but it was so nochalant. on an aside though, I doubt I'll be able to watch initial d ever again

It's autism
original

i think the worst part is that they're actually hurting their cause. i remember the incel shootings, there was no grand beta uprising in the end, only a normalization of incel hate and an influx of newfags.

>needs to take an extreme posture based on the actions of one lunatic

like, being against islam is cool, but it's not around that long
2000 ago the romans kicked out the jewish, which was fine imho

The hammer will come down hard after this one. Expect more censorship and new laws across all western countries.

All the memes make the guy seem literally retarded

For once, OP was NOT a faggot!
How interestdating

Attached: Anonymoose Delivers.jpg (221x228, 10K)

whites are literally as retarded as niggers, how else would you explain the failure of the white man?

White - "The JEW keeping me down!"

Black - "The (white)MAN keeping me down!"

Attached: 1541201151573.gif (220x165, 527K)