DEAR WHITE MALES

DEAR WHITE MALES.
stop dating asian girls.
just fucking stoppit pls..
FIX YOUR WOMEN, STOP TAKING OURS!
STOP TAKING OUR WOMEN.. FUCK YOU!!!!!
you are the reason i cant get a gf. YOU

just stop k?

Attached: 1468913567711.jpg (375x500, 64K)

we're not responsible for anyone else, be they white or otherwise
consequently, you shouldn't blame other people for your problems
we're all just looking for another individual that we enjoy being around

>just stop k?
give white girl first.

Attached: princess.gif (300x300, 1.24M)

can black males still date them?

sure thats pretty rare desu.
fucking white guys though,
bunch of assholes all going for easy asian pussy.

>t. r/asianmasculinity
Didn't you guys get banned? Is that why you have crawled your insect ass over here?

Attached: WarmheartedEmotionalGroundhog-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 138K)

>stop dating asian girls
im not dating anyone chang tinywang

Attached: 1a70511_drive_resena_critica.jpg (580x322, 40K)

Now now you want to have at least SOME of that pair. Sure it may produce Elliot Rodger, but occasionally you get a real gem

Attached: 60.png (1014x633, 596K)

Well youre probably not gonna date anybody if youre an asian male, to be brutally fucking honest

t. Asian male manlet

can mexicans still date them?
t. mexican?

Marry an asian girl , best wives

Attached: 49123137_10105924587086781_7419527888984080384_n.jpg (960x960, 68K)

you are mexican with a asian gf?

How about you fix YOUR women so they don't get thirsty for white cock. Good luck

>you are mexican with a asian gf?
yea, shes a jungle azn tho

why do you racists say "jungle asian tho" like that's bad?

In mejico... serious business there dude, bcuz la cabra negra te mata and hunt you down.
moreover, slide you into pieces cabron, you may be beheaded if you mess with his mota, la mota no se toca cabrones pinche bien culero te mata user, lit a black candle and pray for your blessing, la cabra may grant you el deseo that you want only if you behave well.
Taquito time each noon like the tea time, you know!

He wrote on the board who constantly talks shit about niggers and jew

>why do you racists say "jungle asian tho" like that's bad?
i said that because having a jungle gf isnt that big of an accomplishment
fumastes mucha hierba?

Si cabron asi es... a gu-evo cabron, prendele la vela negra... light the candle for la cabra negra he gants any deseo, good advice para que the mota could grow arto bien widely very thick branches arto high effect. Bien cabronaaaaa

Pssst, hey chinese... chino.
Have you lit a vela black before?
You could also take my advice and gringos too... prendele la Candelaria, la cabra negra can able to grant you any desire arto lust...any woman even the dreadful ones such as those from ypur race, la china very thigh on their cunt arto meco cumming inside la china culera hairy selva fishy jungle cabron.

>stop dating asian girls
I would man, it really would be easier that way. I'd save me a lot of stress and emotional turmoil. Problem is I'm just not really the type of guy to pump and dump so if I'm going to keep fucking them I kinda have to date them.

Just get a weeb/koreaboo gf unless you don't like white pussy for some reason. Also if you look like every Asian guy, ex: Faker, then get a good haircut.

There are billions of asians and only 11% of the world pop is white. Don't worry

Sorry m8, but they are broken beyond repair.
But you can have them after tyrone dumps them with a child.

Attached: 1549727864891.png (500x522, 145K)

We can trade, ok? You give me my waifu and I give you a qt yt.

sorry sweetie

Attached: 1550148820076.jpg (480x640, 83K)

This is the worst bait I've ever seen, can you please try harder, OP?

>have friend with pretty apparent Asperger's
>literally never had a gf in his life of his own (white western) nationality/ethnicity
>always got rejected by them, humiliated
>ever since he got into college/uni he's been having success; really cute girlfriends
>tfw they were all Asians; one Vietnamese, two Japanese, one Thai and now one Indonesian
>tfw I'm also getting really close to this Chinese girl in college rn
I don't even know why you're mad. He's the most hard working guy ever, a true provider for his gfs and outside of his autism he's genetically quite fit and very intelligent. Maybe we'd stop going for the Asians if there were more white women out there who appreciate stable, hard working Asperger niggas.

I want a chinese girlfriend so bad broe, I've been learning standard chinese for 2 years.

Attached: C7419608-DDD7-4162-AE27-36951F95B473.png (346x323, 195K)

who dat?
originalismo

Not just Asians but women of all races belong to the whites

Bruh
Try a reverse image search

Attached: 912E2710-614E-462E-9B87-FC5CC637A1B2.jpg (537x736, 60K)

Just ate out my Asian wife for a few hours last night after I barebacked her. Then kissed her asshole for another hour. Sorry, not sorry.

Im white and will go out of my way to fuck your women simply because I hate you gooks. Go back to your hive dystopia you insects

After 28 long hard years, I just got a chinese gf and I am in heaven. It is so worth it, bro.

Hey there r/asianmasculinity.

No. I love them Asian babes. But it's not all bad. You could fuck a white chick with Asian fever or a latina. Mexican chicks love Asian dudes. Go for it.

Chinese girls are the best. Bonus if she's mixed with Southeast Asian.

Gotcha senpai. You'll never catch me sink as low as to date an asian woman.

t. white roastoid that's jealous of superior asian qts

>just stop k?
you just cant get women dawg sorry, asian guys have potential to get high tier art hoes and Jow Forums gfs. 3.75 billion women, you not getting one is your own fault and youll be a virgin till you think otherwise and have a shit life in general

We still pushing the elliot meme? Hapas are rarely mentally ill, meanwhile in reality we just had another fully white shooter yesterday shoot up 50 people.

Mine is actually northwest chinese. Im not a big fan of southeast asian, they dont age as well.

Even though I'm not white, I've only been with two women:

1. Asian - my first girlfriend. She and all her friends were soulless gooks concerned with Rufus Vuitton bags.

2. White - my wife. She and all her friends and families have good family values, exhibit the most adoring manners toward me, treat the house as sacred, and they all look like models.

Thank fuck.

Attached: 1552528943765.jpg (425x286, 34K)

They age just as good in my experience, plus they have big boobs and sufficient ass.

Whatever roastie, everyone knows all women are materialistic

Come and try to say that in RL and see what happens, you white cuck pussy.

I love my girlfriends flat chest and tummy, and she works out so her butt is a sexy little bubble I love to berry my face into

You can HAVE the white women, we don't want anything to do with them