Are Latina women real life versions of yandere's?

Are Latina women real life versions of yandere's?

Attached: doctor-what-happened-to-him-nurse-his-latina-gf-said-i-love-you-doctorso-nurse-he-took-9-seconds-to- (640x640, 42K)

More latina gf maymay's

Attached: 911-whats-your-emergency-me-i-liked-another-girls-selfie-911-so-me-i-have-a-latina-girlfriend-911-oh (640x640, 35K)

Spic here. My 8yo cousin had a crush on me, and when she introduced me to her cousin (like 5yo) and I talked to her a bit, later when she saw me she kicked me in the balls and pulled my hair.

I'm also hispanic living in Australia so they're rare here, i'm meeting a 9/10 masochistic thicc latina in a fortnight, we're going to get high af and have kinky af sex, just wondering how ride or die they are compared to white women (who age like shit and are entitled basic bitch cunts)

>tfw no femdom loli gf

Why would he like a girls selfie if he has a gf?

They're just fucking nuts. The Salvadoran girl I work with got pissed and threw a knife at the Colombian. The dude I know dating one said she treats him and attempts to discipline him like a child and when he called her a bitch she stabbed him while yelling at him in Tacospeak.

The one i'm meeting seems submissive af in bed and a bad bitch when out and about (i'm also a crazy mothafucka in public so we'd be a badass couple), so she'd like being called bitch and other degrading shit

fuckkk
there are no latina gf here in yurop, wtf am I supposed to do

Spanish o Portuguese gf?

are they yanderes still?

not too sure, but they're close enough to latina

My wife can be pretty dominant sometimes. Most of the time she is very submissive and acts like a devoted housewife (she makes more money than me) but sometimes she just grabs me by the dick and walks me to the couch or bed where she will proceed to assert dominance.
This happens maybe once a month.

sounds like latina women just dont wanna get cucked.
sounds smart

yeah, you really don't have the choice of leaving them once they get feelings for you unless you want to die or have everything you own be set on fire.

You guys just need to be dominant and show them there place. Latina women are like dogs, they need to be disciplined properly. You show weakness, and they will bite.

Will they at least be loyal to you in return for any loyalty to them?

I need a latina wife RIGHT NOW

Is this a Latina thing or just girls with bpd?

I always end up going for latinas and I always regret it. Why can't I just go for a shy sweet gook gf

as a latino I can guarantee these memes are 100% true