Mass shooting

Roastie getting BTFO domed.

Attached: chick getting shot.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
vimeo.com/324027032
stuff.co.nz/national/111313238/shooting-at-christchurch-mosque
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
mega.nz/#!6AJziYKD!E-RQlLaQBNIumEG0dWXEy0anV74GzFHtynwk4fkECLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

Heres the full vid. I think it starts around 11.30 or something.

Attached: 1552618559367.jpg (725x725, 32K)

This would be better with sound. The "help me! help me!" cry she makes is hilarious.

LINK IS ABIVE YOU FUCK HEAD.

its like a san andreas first person mod

>tfw you couldn't help her

>helping a roastie

Lol cuck

ls that link dead now?

The throat clogger has arrived

Attached: 1519125595994.jpg (822x996, 88K)

Yup, they took it down pretty quick. It was on YouTube for a few minutes too.

I really wish he had made her beg for her life. It would have made the shooting perfect.

Fuck yea a random psycho shooting innocent people is totally a hero

I don't know how anyone can celebrate the slaughter of innocent people.

>people in a mosque
>innocent

Get back to tubmlr or whatever hole you crawled out of. If it's brown, flush it down.

I'm tired of these false flags

This will surely dry up some of the "fembots" here

full 17 minute video here:

bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

Pretty much yeah. Get off my board.
Women arent people.
Correct but at least he killed a few roasties.

Holding retarded beliefs is not a crime.

Dunno why but I felt bad.

>muslims
>innocent

fkin lol

>initial D song as he speeds away from the shooting roughly 15 minutes in

hahahah legendary

>Help me Help me Help me *POW*

New link

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

vimeo.com/324027032
This one's been up for quite a while now.

Attached: 1552524666255.png (433x577, 169K)

>Catholics
>Not child rapists

>Atheists
>Not snarky edgelords

Fuckin lol.
I mean carry on, i don't expect anything from 4chin

Bump for d3ath 0f br0wns.

We're in Trump's World now. This is how you solve problems with anything brown. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

By immediately resorting to violence against your enemies, especially during moments of vulnerability or helplessness on their end, you're only strengthening them and elevating their position in society in the long run. People will side with them, not you. They will be considered 'the victims' in all of this, and your cause either goes nowhere or becomes even more unpopular.
This is literally the worst thing you could do for your own political alignment. This whole thing is fucking retarded.

toxic masculinity is a scary thing indeed

>vimeo.com/324027032
That guy listening to that old war timey music just getting himself pumped man.

Did they get him? I cannot find any info on that.

Oof, all these wannabe hardcore boys got me rattling in my boots.

so has he been caught or what?

>Look at how badass I am on the internet, everybody!!! AIN'T I AN ABSOLUTE PsYcHoPAtH???

The problem with this point of view is that you assume violence will stop. The fault of our ancestors is that they didn't stomp the browns and blacks into oblivion. No follow through. Learn from their mistakes.

Why are you trying to make Trump supporters look like bad people?

Because it amuses me, mostly. Could give a fuck less about Big T and the shit he does, but if it triggers even just one SJW faggot who migrated from whatever hole they crawled out of, then my work here was not in vain.

holy shit why don't you just stop

you caused this, the rise of feminism and the rise of shooters goes hand in hand. how can you still be so sure of yourself, how do you not realize you're only going to keep making things even worse?

This assumes that the violence is a one off attack. Done at a large enough scale with enough brutality you can get whatever the fuck you want done, just look at history.

You guys try too hard to be edgy

>its like a san andreas first person mod

Yea but he didn't stop to pick up money on the floor. Clearly he should have checked.

Hes blasting initial d music what a legend

>listening to gas gas gas while driving away from the scene of the crime
dude this cant be real this guy is so insanely based i cannot even comprehend what kind of god made this man a reality

>what kind of god made this man a reality

Same one that made Trump a President.
Oh, wait...

Attached: 1534656162494.jpg (535x532, 114K)

YANG GANG WE YANG GANG WE GET THAT BAG #YANGGANG

Where is this? Any context at all?

Trump isn't all that bad

Based isn't the right word for it - more like a living cliche

what the fuck are you talking about living cliche you fucking nigger? how many shooters have you seen that were that based? yeah 0 besides this guy you fuck

Anyone watching this shooting without empathy: you weren't like this before Jow Forums. You can always go back.

I feel sorry for this whole thread of losers.

Yes he was arrested. There's a video someone took on the street and you can tell it's his car. The police rammed him off the road and fucked up his wheel. But there are 3 other shooters apparently. Also sad to read the account of the husband of the woman in OP.

Source:
>stuff.co.nz/national/111313238/shooting-at-christchurch-mosque

I guess I shouldn't be surprised some edgy kid on Jow Forums would idolize someone like the shooter - everything from the music to the writing on the gun was like something from a badly written horror movie.

i guess so dude all i was saying is that this whole incident seemed unreal from the music he played to how he carried that shit out, i dont know how you got idolization from that but i guess i shouldn't be surprised some retard faggot from Jow Forums only knows how to suck big massive cock

>I feel sorry for this whole thread of losers.
Don't feel sorry for them

Jow Forums isn't the catalyst that changes people; people like that had their wires crossed before they logged on here

>Trump isn't all that bad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Calling him based
>Getting butthurt upset someone called him a cliche
>Getting this defensive

You'd be sucking the shooter's big massive cock if you could.

Jow Forums specifically encourages this type of behavior, propagates and amplifies it. It's a flytrap; most users are under the age of 25, and easily influenced by such a culture.

I don't know about that; I'd say most anonymous platforms appeal to people like the ones in this thread - not so much that it encourages that behavior

I mean you can see how people act on video games; just as mean and edgy.

bro im sorry but i have to reply to you one more time just to say you got ass blasted and fucking cheese grater'd into the next dimension. now please leave this website before i REALLY get mad

what's so based about killing unarmed people even if they are mudshits? should probably shoot up an embassy or your own government that let them in there in the first place

People on videogames don't push race science and misogynistic mating theories

AYO THIS BITCH FINNA GOT DABBED ON

>People on videogames don't push race science and misogynistic mating theories
Fair point - I first came to Jow Forums somewhere around 06 or 07, it wasn't always this bad

If only you knew how retarded you come across

>Jow Forums specifically encourages this type of behavior, propagates and amplifies it. It's a flytrap; most users are under the age of 25, and easily influenced by such a culture.

I always looked at Jow Forums as the colon cancer of the Internet. At some point there is ass play involved and most don't survive their time here.

I'm kinda just sitting here in awe at what sick fucks some humans can be. Nobody in their right mind could possibly celebrate the death of another person, nonetheless mass murder.

The raw fucking underbelly of humanity in a single thread. Fuck's sake, lads.

Before you call me reddit I'm a robot virgin who's been on this board since 2010. Fuck off edgefags.

Attached: images (16).jpg (400x400, 24K)

I didn't get here till I was a 30 year old Boomer because I wasn't ready until then.

Can you please post a working link to the video? Those god damned basedboys and SJWs are deleting them like crazy.

>since 2010
Bait or clueless newfag

>get home from work
>get on computer
>first thing I see everywhere is another mass shooting
>"oh shit not again..."
>its at a mosque
>mfw the shooter was a white male who declared war on the muslim invaders in his homeland
Not bad

>if we shoot our enemies, they win.

About fucking time, right?

Gotta admit this made my day. I was in a shit mood in the morning, but this video cheered me up. Muzzies get to taste their own medicine.

Remember lads subscribe to pewdiepie lmfao fucking based

>you weren't like this before Jow Forums
wrong. wrong wrong wrong wroooooooong

i just watched it, when i saw him pickup a gastank i thought he was gonna bring it into the mosque to also burn it down.....seems he didnt

and the initial d at the end was awesome.....was there more after that or what? did he get away or get caught, was the gas to burn the car?

Attached: for humanity.jpg (1270x673, 145K)

I can't stop correlating this event with the Muslim beheading of the two European girls back in December.

Dude they were muslims have you been living under a rock do you even know what their religion is about? Go read their Bible then come back.

Has nothing to deal with trump you dunce

>Casually strolling down the street
>help me help me help me
>*BANG* *BANG*
>I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE starts playing from the car
kino

How did he get guns in NZ, don't they have gun control?

Is there a consistent link to the video anywhere?
Or is it constantly going to get fucking deleted by onionboy moderation? I wish Ogrish still existed, maybe then I could relive the days of a less over-sensitive, pussified society.

there's a bunch all over Jow Forums if you want
think he was gonna burn it down but just got caught up in the adrenaline

Any new links? The ones posted ITT are dead

This
The video horrified me, but this moment was really well timed.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
Here's a Kiwifarms link.

>alt-right retard from an inbred anglo-expat country in the middle of the ocean thinks he's going to cause global political unrest by shooting dozens of unarmed arabs in a world where hundreds of people are killed every day in warfare and domestic crime around the world.

Literally nothing of value will be gained from his actions, he will stir up the media for a few days, meanwhile putting websites like Jow Forums on yet even more eyeful watch by people in positions of power, furthermore threatening our privacy and right to free speech. You Jow Forumstard post-2015 invaders NEED to get the fuck out.

Attached: Stalin Quote.jpg (1179x729, 198K)

>meanwhile putting websites like Jow Forums on yet even more eyeful watch by people in positions of power, furthermore threatening our privacy and right to free speech
If you read his manifesto, that's exactly what he wanted.

I HATE SERBS MRZIM SRBE I HATE SERBS MRZIM SRBE I HATE SERBS MRZIM SRBE

Unreal. I knew some psycho madlad would strap a gopro to his head eventually.
Video's on my HDD just in case.

funny thing is that Jow Forums doesn't have anything to do with this, the shooter made the thread on 8cuck.

A normalfaggot using false equivalences and attention whoring, who'd have thought

into the filter you go

you can find the video here:

mega.nz/#!6AJziYKD!E-RQlLaQBNIumEG0dWXEy0anV74GzFHtynwk4fkECLU

You're stupid. Jow Forums used to be the only place you could get a hold of the raw brutality of men while normal media and life was about ignoring it. Before you came here during the elections, or 2012 no gf posting, (if you think you're old poster when you're actually cancer) people used to be very real and personable and had the depth to understand cruelty and the value in getting along

you teeth gnashing reactive norms wouldn't understand that though, since you've converted this website into a bipolar sex obsessed, politically focused shitheap where even in a thread about a mass shooting you're corpse digging

>major controversial event occurs and Jow Forums argues fervently with each other about it's history and culture as a website in a massive cauldron of dick waving faggots who think that "how long they've been browsing here" is some kind of accolade that ranks them higher than other users

Every fucking time.

Attached: 1551771955440.jpg (1200x900, 115K)

kinda fitting in this instance since the shooter was talking about foreign invaders.

hope you get shot in the next edgelord shooting

It's still far more likely that you'll get shot by some black gangbangers stray bullet from a gangland shooting.

>We're in Trump's World now

Enjoy it while it lasts for another year and a half , not that I'm rooting for liberal scum but your incompetent Jew Yorker israel loving puppet has got the West riled up so hard it's easily going to put democrats in control next election by a fucking landslide. I hope you go into another civil war and kill each other off.

>That one contrarian third position poster that doesn't believe in his own convictions enough to withdraw himself from implying the same thing by proxy of commentary on it.