I thought getting a modern computer capable of playing games would help keep my mind off of suicide...

i thought getting a modern computer capable of playing games would help keep my mind off of suicide. i dont even wanna play games and ive never wanted to kill myself more.

Attached: t314.jpg (470x512, 67K)

There is another perspective to see things. Your perspective is "ooga booga me robot me lonely so therefore me wanna kill myself"

No appreciation
No will to live
How unfortunate

But you can change all that.

haha, same thing happened to me too. I enjoyed games more when my computer sounded like a jet engine and heat up the whole room. Now I got a sweet set up, VR, big screen TV, etc and totally lost interest. The nothingness is back.

Attached: gcf96anh8xg11.jpg (615x767, 76K)

ive been like this my whole entire life, even in childhood.

Any trauma? Abuse?

originloll

Lift, it'll bring joy back into your life. It did for me until constipation hit and I've now lost all motivation to do anything and am in the will of my onset of crippling depression as an added bonus from it all.

i didnt have the best upbringing (poor) but as far as i know i was never abused or molested, just a little neglected.

I hope it gets better for you OP , what kind of games do you like?

>the urge to shit made me depressed
lol

i dont like games

The inhability to properly shit for 2 weeks, filling your blood with toxins making you feel sickly and weak.. Killing all motivation to work out due to pain and lack of nutrition from fear of eating.. When lifting was your only facet to joy... Yeah, it has fucked me up in a big way.

Well , I am sorry that is the case . You might want to try some different kinds to get a feel for them . Do you like science fiction or fantasy books/movies at all ?

no im sorry i dont dabble in those either.

Damn this will be harder than I thought . What kind of stuff are you into?

i dont know, i listen to black metal alot i guess and some ambient stuff. but thats really all i do apart from image board browsing.

PC gaming has always been for losers. Buy yourself a PS4 and immerse yourself into a game like persona 5 or neir automata. Or buy a switch, and spend 100 hours blissfully running around in it like you never could outside.

You'll be happier, fitter, more productive

you think i wanna play that shit either?

Even reddit figured this out before you op

Attached: 8vpv5ogukyj21.jpg (638x608, 45K)

ah yes reddit the whole of reddit found it out exactly before me and theyre all awesome based and redpilled post and screencapped for reddit im glad you replyed to my thread you fucking retarded faggot

Well, before ending it, you might as well give games like p5, neir, or Zelda a try. Might even be a gateway to finding something you like or meeting someone since their communities are so big

no problem that was from r/2meirl4meirl btw, worth checking out as it's pretty similar to Jow Forums imo

Ah I am also a huge fan of black metal . This helps . Then I recommend games like limbo and darker fantasy games like skyrim or morrowind .diablo games are cool as well . You can try the dark souls games or blood borne or whatever its called but I cannot vouch for those because I have never played them . I reccomend the others because of choices and parallels to lyrical themes and atmosphere in black metal . Also the pre 4/76 fallout games are great as well .

emulate ps2 games like skygunner, ico, and some others

emulate gamecube games like the entire library (games like the tony hawks series, ssx series will run well)
get a ps3 and play its exclusives like littlebigplanet, infamous, etc and some HD remasters like jak, etc

use an android phone for touch only DS games like ace attourney, bejeweled 3, etc

Also I forgot one , mount and blade warband . It's quite possibly the greatest game ever made simply because the modding community is so extensive and can run on most any machine

use your new computer to do something creative and you will be able to enjoy things like vidya after you exert enough energy outward. you can't just live your entire life consuming

i tryed skyrim mount and blade and morrowind i closed them all out and uninstalled after an hour

Great idea really , I bet OP could do a great ambient project and vent his sadness and anger into it. Hell I would listen to his work

i have no musical talent or any talent in general.

Drat , well op then I guess I got nothing . Having that machine will be a good window for you though . Space engineers would be another good one . It's certainly good for some laughs

i know i didnt give you many options to work with and effectively shot down everything you tryed to help me with.

Well you can try it, start putting some sounds together and move on from there . I bet you can really surprise yourself . Hell I bet you could make some great stuff

Well that's ok op , different strokes and all . You and I are alike . Except I am always angry , very fucking angry .

is your online alias snooder by any chance?

No sir , usually I go by hazmat mishap or fenrir rising

okay you sounded like someone i know when you said you are always angry.

Lol there are a lot of us out there this day and age that is for sure