Why haven't you embraced existential nihilism yet?

Why are people so invested in sports, politics, religious debates, racial issues and celebrities?

It's all so damn mind-numbingly boring.

>Muh race, my religion!
Fuck off, live for yourself. I'm not a fucking sheep following others without thinking for myself. Why do you care about culture and people who did nothing for you?

>This celebrity is amazing! Your team sucks ass at x sport!
Wow, great, good for them. Why is the floor wet with 3ft of drool? You like these people so you can feel good when they achieve something while you sit around crying and jacking off in raging fits?

>Libtards! Reptards! Centards! Conservitards!
Jesus Christ the new Pokemon generation is out already? You can't change shit about the current world unless you systemically purge the government from the inside. There no use in dividing yourselves further and being a chess piece in some rich circlejerkers' game of 4D chess.

This is all so pointless. Every online thread is the same. I finally burst and wanted to vent.

Fuck

Attached: Misery without end.jpg (498x536, 326K)

When i tried to argue that, i was just called selfish and a few other idiotic words

No one cares m8. Get over yourself.

Look at all these things that make me so angry but I don't really care about them unlike YOU!!!

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

The only way to lose The Game is to talk about it. And I just did.

There are lots of cool good stuff on this earth. Existential nihilism is a form of escape and lacks any justification for its existance.

>people
I think mostly it's just because they're young people. I'm 33 now, I remember when I was late teens/early 20s all that stuff -- politics, celebrities, sports, etc. got me fired up. I had "my" teams for every sport and shit. It makes you feel like you're part of something big, cool, successful. As I grew older I realized it's all meaningless, just trash being fed to us to make money or get power.

Only people on the internet think this way. When I worked people'd bitch about work and their personal lives all the time. Maybe 1% of the time we'd talk about politics/world issues or whatever and we'd joke about it or link it back to the people in the conversation.

The very things in life are just straight cope. Nothing matters, you do your shitty job to occupy your mind from realizing it's pointless.

Its so ironic being told existentialism is cope when the rest of the world literally is.

The people who dont give a fuck anymore stare in the abyss of human degeneracy searching for one thing which will give them meaning when there is none. There's no cope. There's no "it will get better." People dont understand, they arent forced to think about this 24/7. It gets engraved into your mind so deep you can't function properly like a human. I want to feel again.

>nothing in life matters, why doesn't everyone think this way?
>also spends time fantasizing about committing suicide but too coward to do it
considerthefollowing.jpg

I did. It's comforting really. I was really right-wing, I used to worry about Jow Forums shit, but in the end it's not worth it. I'm actually glad white people will disappear soon, it's better that way, it's going to end one way or another, so It's better if it's sooner rather than later.

>implying participating in all those things isn't embracing existential nihilism.

Because I finally grew out of my edgy teenage phase in my mid 20s.

No one cares dumb dumb

grew out of that a while ago, and you will to

((Grew out of it))
You mean you got lucky enough to get something to use as an escape.

I agree with you that people online spend too much time arguing about things they have little to no power over but I'm still not a nihilist.

I've stopped giving a fuck about anything at all and it's absolute misery, please nobody follow this path

>Why are people so invested in sports, politics, religious debates, racial issues and celebrities
most get into religion for the network it brings, they tend to have more friends and a good amount of marriages are network through that anymore. For many it's how they make a nuclear family anymore
Same with the tribalism of sports and politics, they meet others, start networks make friends, make lovers, have a life through.

And even you fall into this trap, you came here looking for others that think like you, to form bonds of conversation to where the fact you can't find others you want to be with easily you cry out for a network of same thinking people. We are social creatures and you are dying on the vine.

It hurts. I can't for the life of me connect with anyone. I know nobody. I am isolated from everyone. Nobody has initiated a conversation with me about something I find interesting or care about. I want to find something which would bring me back but I'm sinking deeper and deeper in this quicksand. I know it's hypocritical of me to say i don't care about anything while simultaneously coming here again and again to care about it. How the fuck do people do this. Every time i see someone, i burn. They can live life freely without misery while I have to keep a stone face and pretend to care and laugh.

Why why why why why why
Why can't i just get some peace and quiet

Humans live to compete against one another. It's not enough for them to live for their own beliefs and interests; they need to be superior to everyone else. This is why there will never be world peace.

babby cant handle nihilism rant 4393

Sounds like you agree with him, nigger!

because nihilism is always a bridge to something else and not an end