What are your thoughts on Captain Marvel, user?

What are your thoughts on Captain Marvel, user?

Attached: 1552568610165.jpg (960x1440, 307K)

I don't watch garbage like that.

Mediocre, the only "enemy" is people "trying to put her down", nothing concrete, but FEMALE EMPOWERMENT, RIGHT?

I don't have the money to watch it.
I'd rather eat something tasty from taco bell than buy a ticket.

Attached: 1516827215759.jpg (500x484, 31K)

Can you succinctly articulate why it's garbage in a logically infallible manner?

didn't watch it and I don't plan to until it comes out on Netflix. I heard it was total dogshit. on the other hand I will probably go to see Endgame when it comes out though

>but FEMALE EMPOWERMENT, RIGHT?
Can you tell me more about this?

does the movie line up with the comics?

She has always been put down, all that "omg you can't do this you a girl right?" and "you are a weak woman and i will control you", but in the end she show everyone that she is a strong independent woman that don't need no man.

imho the dude looks too feminine

I don't like marvel movies but my friends invited me to watch and I went just to talk to them. I knew nothing about it and I had zero expectations so I thought it was alright, the twist at the end where the orcs aren't actually evil was cool, she becoming a super saiyan is really dumb but all super hero movies do this so whatever. I'll probably forget about it tomorrow but I didn't hated it like most people here. The girl is hot.

I can't believe Scott Pilgrim dated Captain Marvel

>robot going to a movie theater

I don't care about modern mainstream movies, they're literally just remakes of stories already done 100 times in the 80s and 90s but with more polished graphics, and too predictable.

i dont remember the last marvel or capeshit movie ive watched and im never going to watch any again

Personally it seems like very lowest common denominator, mass-produced, artificial product with zero artistry that came straight out of marketing division of massive cash-grabbing company. I don't think how it'd be possible to articulate why it'd garbage in a "logically infallible manner", but I can offer my view nonetheless.

It wasn't good but also wasn't as bad as that racist trainwreck people call black panther.

It was kinda just... mediocre on all levels.

What are the differences between the comics and the movies? That's what I wanna know

Yeah, this. I went to see it with my normie cousin and even him didn't like. And he liked Aquaman for christ's sake!

That the controversy surrounding the movie was more interesting than the plot of the movie.

She looks like a cunt. I didn't watch black power panther either, the next Avengers will be the last MCU movie I'll watch in a while, pretty burnt out of them by now

My favorite was, "why do you think they call it the cockpit?"
I burst out snickering. It was so dumb. If the only obstacles she had to face to become a pilot we grade school name calling then she had it easy.
I've heard of terrible physical abuse do to men in the army.

>t bell over roasties
BASED
A
S
E
D

I havent went out to a cinema in about 10 years

I'd fuck her in an original manner

Excessively average. Some of it was fun, I liked babby Nick Fury and Absolute Nigga Goose, I've come around on Ben Mendelsohn's Talos basically being DBZ's Piccolo, and when Brie Larson proved herself capable of showing emotion and actually joked around and was fun, I liked those bits.

But those aren't the whole movie, not by a long shot. Most of it is just BORING AS ALL FUCK. Everything with the supreme AI was expository trash, everything on the Kree Homeworld was dull as sin, and I don't know how they could have made the action scenes more boring if they tried.

What sucks is, one of the movies the directors made before this I really loved, 2010's "It's Kind Of A Funny Story". Excellent Character-based comedy, with a cute romance. Where the hell was any of that here?

I thought it was really good and enjoyable. People should have less opinions

looks cute, don't watch capeshit tho.