Aids was created by God to punish fags

>aids was created by God to punish fags
>thanks to modern medicine it's now treatable
I hope all you fags out there know your degeneracy and insolence will not go unpunished. There's a storm headed your way.

Attached: 1551657915883.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>Aids
>Created by god
kekerino

99% of people with hiv are straight blacks, it only came to the west by accident

Why do religious people even come to sites like this

But AIDS appeared in Africans before gays. Apparently it came from monkey meat (or monkey sex?)

same reasons fags like you come.

It came from butchers not utilizing proper hygiene when preparing meat.

>god makes AIDS to punish gays
>allow straight people to get it too

also with PrEP you are virtually 100% protected. get fucked dumb christcuck faggot

This. Aids was created in a lab by man.
God is proud that we took initiative in solving the homosexual sickness but it saddened that we failed and deeply disappointed that we embraced homosex and tried to cure our own solution.

I actually went to get an hiv test a few days ago. The testing clinic was literally super gay. All the posters and pamphlets were directed at gays. The people getting tested mostly looked like gays. I felt out of place as a straight guy.

so why were all the other std's and sti's made then?

>still thinks AIDs is exclusive to gays
Nearly as many black WOMEN have it as white MEN
It was always easily avoidable with proper hygiene but gays are literally more interested in bareback sex than potentially saving their own lives

Not only that, but many gays actively seek to get hiv.

Why do straight people get it then?

Those people are just gays in denial. Aids reveals the truth.

>Aids was created in a lab by man.
That literally makes zero sense, why create a virus that only affects degenerates and can be easily avoided?

Bt fucking a faggot or IV drug use

I wish Pol would leave man. It's tiresome seeing gay/race hate threads.

>muh athiesm
religion is the final redpill fedora tipping faggot
>we came from 30Iq apes

>>we came from 30Iq apes
no we where just always there like other animals
maybe just had less evolved versions to start but not monkeys

>modern medicine was a gift from god because even the gays have a spark of divinity and can be redeemed through surrender to Christ

>>Aids was created in a lab by man.
>That literally makes zero sense, why create a virus that only affects degenerates and can be easily avoided?
that's exactly why

seems like a lazy and ineffective punishment from an "all powerful" god.

sometimes i really wonder if you faggots are serious or just intentionally try to sound retarded..

God hates those who sleep without marriage.
>The only reason God hasn't brought down the apocalypse yet is because we are unconsciously dealing with some sins ourselves

Bisexuals during the aids epidemic.

Both
People make bait, then idiots reply to it.
It's especially bad today with the shooting, since edgy normalfags tend to think we know something

>god created aids
wow what a fucking dick lmao i guess he also created cancer to punish all those innocent children who are diagnosed every year didnt he you delusional cunt?

this. given the nature of this site its incredibly hard to tell if every post is bait or not, just the fact that christians are the only people ive ever seen still use fedora as an insult constantly makes me wonder if its just some discord group false flagging