How do 19 year old girls look like this in America? She looks like a 40 year old woman

How do 19 year old girls look like this in America? She looks like a 40 year old woman

Attached: 39955595959.png (505x457, 412K)

That's just how cellulose looks.

fuck you op. i'd eat her out.

Attached: TXm5TEk.gif (499x499, 44K)

>ex is on the way, bf is out of town
fuck i hate women so much. how can you look this fucking hideous and be sucha disgusting whore at the same time

>woman can look like this and still have easy access to dick
I hate that this shit is allowed.

Attached: 1540940905185.png (754x1158, 355K)

God this is amazing. What sub is this from OP? I wanna fap and read about her cucking him

holy shit she looks exactly like my ex, what in the world? I'm not even larping. looks like I might have dodged a bullet gentlemen

did she post a picture of her face anywhere? I'm not even larping that really might be her

she has a tattoo under her boobs on one side, that seems like a distinguishing feature

She looks like a full trashbag. Fitting.

This is why I chose Asian. They look good no matter what and are loyal to their white husband.

I was focusing on the dream catcher in the background because I vividly remember her mother having one that looked like that in her room but she did have a tattoo her right arm and shoulder. I don't remember her having one under her tiddies but it would make sense that she would get one. This is surreal

/user/sagemilkk

>just lower your standards!

Hearing this pisses me off so much. You're right, that is an average girl in the USA and that's the fucking problem. If society wants me to just settle with whatever fat boring slut will have me than fuck it I'll be single forever. At least I won't have to deal with anyone elses bullshit other than mine. I wish my mother knew how fucking insulting it is every time she tells me to "just date a fat girl".

No, I myself am not fat.

She's repulsive, she's one of many reasons women had a bad rap. Total fucking pig. Body is shit, face is shit, personality is shit, winning combo.

what in the actual fuck
i hope someone kills that whore

just remember that at the end of the day, even though she's getting her holes filled, the void inside her will only keep expanding. one day she'll be alone with her wine and cats and won't be able to even find a beta provider because she's ugly as shit, fat as shit, has a shitty personality and traded the only thing she had (her youth) to a bunch of men who used her as a cum receptacle. she's creating her own hell.

Attached: 1499855927451.jpg (842x798, 117K)

It's fat
Reminder that fat people are subhumans

Attached: 1495966483314.jpg (1000x750, 240K)

Thank you! Omg, 29 dicks at age 19. I fucking love her, what a perfect cumpig

Not likely lol but nice cope. The ex creampied her chubby pussy

Attached: 5C91635F-BFED-4A8D-91D9-4474DC575589.jpg (640x1136, 161K)

sauce me in faggot

>fat pig thinks she's hot shit because she's fucking a mere two guys, attention whoring on reddit of all places, and bought a meme outfit she looks terribad in
meanwhile i'll sit here and mogg and get paid to do so

Jesus Christ just look at that fucking barn animal

I used to date a 20 yo with a body about like that. Plus side she wanted sex everyday. Negative side it made my peepee raw. Never had my sex drive overran like that.

What a sow, this harlot thinks this validates her existence. Imagine having a mind that microscopic.

>If society wants me to just settle with whatever fat boring slut will have me than fuck it I'll be single forever.

This.

This is why I'll never settle on a fat or ugly chick. They'll all cheat on you but at least an attractive girl cheating on you is marginally less shameful than a fat sow.

Literally look at the last post before yours dude

Attached: 07369EFD-69F2-448C-B253-1501AA4ACB8B.jpg (981x634, 118K)

Lol okay incel

Stay mad

I've seen fat and ugly and short males getting gfs and fucks, you just have a shit personality m8

You mean volcel. If you are going to troll me, at least get the fucking memes right.

Yikes! What a miserable existence!

this girl is made to please several men, glad for her, hope she some day finds a big cock bull, in my preference black and mean...

Bad diet.

Eating fast food instead of cooking can be detrimental to your health.

60 year-old asian women look younger than that

women are not feminine unless they're fat

Attached: mari.webm (700x560, 1.97M)

another nice one

nice and round

Attached: Maddybull.webm (854x480, 1.44M)

Put these tits on a woman with a much smaller belly and I'm in.

Implying that sow has a good personality

ew, now you ruined it

Attached: 1532089881827.gif (332x332, 1.7M)

>Fat
>tattoos
>willing to cheat
Into the gas chamber it goes.

>my body count is 29

Attached: ppv.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Disgusting whore
This is a perfect example of what's wrong with society

>nice and round

made me kek for some reason

>women have it hard noada-

Lethargy is a hell of thing. In these last 20 years its become easier to order or food then cook. Working mothers and occupied caregivers are drained,kids suffer and eat junk food. Either things will break or get worse.

Attached: IMG_20190208_231657.jpg (1005x1256, 475K)