"Virgins are terrorists"

Virgins will be treated like terrorists now.

Attached: 1552659185217.png (722x559, 80K)

"let's just randomly throw in incels just because I hate them even though they have nothing to do with this"

They are kind of like religious fanatics, in a way.

The great incel purge is drawing closer. It's us against the world at this point. I hope you've all been doing your pushups.

the aussie guy wasn't even an incel though...?

greatt way to make virgins become actual terrorists

Who the fuck does this dumb cunt think she is?
Another retard just using buzzwords without knowing what they mean. And just as she doesn't care, I don't care about her opinion at all either, fuck her ''freedom of speech'' , maybe she herself should be put of some sort of list maybe, huh? How fucking entitled do you have to be to write shit like this, holy fuck.

Attached: 1549924525403.png (191x238, 100K)

the mobs on twitter? or the incels?

the incels/virgins

Im sure the FBI already watches this place (sup, FBI-user), and placing every single poster on every board on this site would be an idiotic waste of time.

Who even is Emma Kennedy, besides some salty feminist cult acolyte?

>Church of Elliot fundamentalists
Can I get tax reductions if I become a pastor

this is why certain groups of people should not have voting rights

I don't post on reddit so I'm not an incel

If women don't want incels to commit mass shootings or be general cunts to everyone then why don't they just have sex with them and get it over with?

>incels
this is literally the only meme that normies invented and Jow Forums lagged behind

Attached: 1552311130498s.jpg (250x240, 6K)

All sex-havers need to be locked up. Never trust a sex-haver.

Attached: 19ey8rb7d9m21.png (605x807, 789K)

She is mentally ill. Incels are mentally ill. The terrorist was mentally ill.

How do we sane people combat this? Why are people going insane?

Society has become ill-mannered, slothful, sex-crazed, narcissistic, violent, materialistic, and greedy. The old ways of virtue are looked upon with scorn and disdain, and are consistently rebelled against.

The insanity will continue until society is destroyed from within by its own wickedness.

I think this is funny that people respond t this like it is real

>normies invented the term incel
Uhm... lurk more Sweetie..

Lurk where? reddit? The term incel was coined by a woman in the 90s.

>white
>woman
I mean come on user this is not news. I mean she deserves the fucking rope regardless

>women throwing unattractive men under the bus at the first opportunity
Meme gender.

White people are really mentally deranged, all of them no matter the side you take.

Good thing they are replaced and dying out.

Read Dark Souls

>Why are people going insane?
more and more people are falling through the gaps of society as it grows more unequal and complex. It feels like it's so easy to just fall away and end up poor, forgotten and abandoned these days. All these crazy words and actions seem like a desperate way for some people to stay feeling connected and important.

You better hope it's by the asians. Brown people turn everything they touch to literal shit like a turd Midas.

Asia for Asians.
West for Brown and Black people.

There is no place for White shits who have done enough damage to humanity and earth.

>who have done enough damage to humanity and earth.
Sure thing, bud.

Attached: kangz.jpg (1199x463, 74K)

Of the Asians are going to replace me, they deserve the west more than any brown person ever has.

its not fair bros, I literally did nothing but be a virgin.

Attached: 40CF81A4-4BEB-4BC3-8D65-7CBDF01B7F95.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

He wasn't a virgin kek. This is hilarious.

We Asians in general don't like religious zealots and those who support their freedom, also we are not fans of Black people in general as well.
We make sure those stay out of East Asia, the rest we don't care about.

Biggest threat to East Asia and its people has always been the White Devil.

This
Der Ewige Roastie waves her true colours in plain sight again

I don't like how people lump Jow Forums as one whole entity. There are boards for people who like to make origami, play pokemon, share photographs, discuss the outdoors, get tips and tricks on how to improve their lives, show off 3d sculptures, etc. And even on boards like Jow Forums, /b/ and Jow Forums there are just normal people who want to talk about different stuff anonymously with online strangers about stuff, and then they get lumped in with a very small minority of degenerates. kinda sad desu

If you want Europe, you can have it, better than letting the Arabs touch it.

>There is no place for White shits who have done enough damage to humanity and earth.
Bait

Attached: 1552659428436.png (500x362, 106K)

reminder incel is a codeword for male I don't like for whatever reason, like not bending over your entire lifestyle of vidya and anime to please her

No, Europe has turned into a terrorist outpost.
It will take too much work to repair the mistakes done by the White Devils.

Numerous IS fighters are living in Europe, sleeper cell, financed by the stupid wageslaves even.

Jokes on you. My slut neighbor sucks my dick every Friday for $40. That considered, I can't be an incel.

When virginshaming went troo faar

alas you're preaching to the choir. otherwise I totally agree

>muuh bait

Stfu, You white incel retard or whatever deranged word you come up to describe your inherent genetic disposition for mental illness.

"You know what? Everone on Twatter and tumblr should be on a terror list. Every single faggot. I couldn't give a shift about their "freedom of speech? Harsh? I don't care"
Her guaranteed response, "omg I'm being oppressed help, rape!"

>Incels are getting shit on for no reason
>If you haven't had sex you're on the same level as having killed 50 Muzzies
Might as well be /pol2/ now guys
Women are so fucking stupid I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it

Attached: 0B8245E0-0BEB-4669-96D0-29B3EC602511.jpg (250x237, 13K)

>it's another twitter screenshot from some literally who episode
Goddamnit, I'm so sick of these...

>Feminism is about equality and social justice. The future is female

Attached: 6dwaX6l.jpg (795x855, 364K)

Yeah we probably should be on a terror list. Not even an incel but it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Eat shit and die, child raping sandnigger
US drones will finish every each one of you when the time comes

You know what? Everyone who's a muslim should be on a terror list. Every single raghead. I couldn't give a single shit about their "freedom of religion"
Harsh? I don't care

Yeah, all these kids who are too meek to even talk to strangers are a real threat. This is not a waste of resources at all.

well, when you gun down class mates and run over people in box trucks, yeha incels are kinda terrorist

>wh*te women

Yikes
Biggest traitors on the planet

I wonder how this would work though. Would Journos browsing exclusively for research be excluded? What about people exclusively using the 'chans for their hobbies or their very obscure fetishes of giant women whose farts devastate cities?

I think this post should not be taken seriously as it's coming from someone who likely does not only know Jow Forums for more than what it's been portrayed as in the media, but also from someone who is upset to the point of not being able to rationalize properly when making that tweet

You incel fags are giving us virgins a bad rep, chill the fuck down with the murdering and shit

Amazing how everyone falls for a fake tweet. I can't find it anywhere in her feed. There's plenty of dumb shit there to be used as bait, but not this post.

Attached: baka_levels.jpg (567x561, 144K)

>deranged
how?
>incels
>mentally ill
wait what
how is being a virgin a mental illness
it's the jews
without us, you wouldn't have the internet, computers, rockets, harnessed electricity, you wouldn't have the luxuries of the modern world.
you'd be living in a mud hut somewhere.
and yet you lash out and say kill whitey?
you ungrateful fucking brute.
we've bent over backwards for you guys, the U.S (a white country created and founded by whites, mind you) LITERALLY TORE ITSELF APART over whether to free you fags or not.

oh shit, you're a chink, not a nigger, never mind.
in that case, why aren't you advocating for chink genocide?
you faggots have caused shitloads of damage.
asian countries are the most polluted in the fucking world.

You know what? After X truck of peace incident everyone who frequents mosques and is a practicing muslim should be put on a terror list. Every single muslim. I couldn't give a shit about their "freedom of speech"

Harsh? I don't care.

These are the kind of bitches that should have been huddled up in the corner of that mosque, catching bullets.

All I do is lurk this board and shitpost about moviegames on /v/
>mfw this makes me a terrorist now

Attached: 1526156093782.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>Dark Souls
Put them all in the undead asylum to await the day of judgement?

Please do not post edited screenshots on Jow Forums, anonymous.

Attached: 1552659181341.png (587x561, 94K)

makes you worse honestly.

Not all muslims but all incels (even without evidence he is an incel). Get it right.

>Everyone but me are insane
Spoken like a true mental patient

He only said 3 people out out of 7 billion are insane. Nowhere did he say "everyone." But nice strawman, now go see your psychiatrist.

Based post. I recommend using the internet less often, the internet makes me disgusted in humanity. People are generally less political and more kind in real life and the mentally ill are easy to see. Also I recommend meditation (Mindfulness in Plain English is a good book).

I can't think of one instance where somebody slipped past my mentally-ill radar in real life. You have more to judge off of in real life, ie. their body language, expressions and mannerisms rather than with just some words online. A lot of the time it's really obvious with bipolars and narcissists. Their mannerisms don't even look human to me.

You sound like you have some kind of complex yourself, desu. The way you declare that you have this special power, I mean. Sounds narcissistic at the very least.

Couldn't something similar be said about the muslims that got shot?

>taking things people say on the internet seriously.
this shit is basically thought crime

>Incels are getting shit on for no reason
Unironically this. The fuck have they done other than shitpost on their autistic subreddit. People get triggered over their misogyny but pay no attention to wife beaters and criminals that actually physically hurt women.

Attached: 14667309331.jpg (939x768, 106K)

It's not a special power. It's basic observation that most people should be capable of. Just because you're insecure doesn't mean that anyone else is a narcissist.

She erased it
Oreganolly

>People get triggered over their misogyny but pay no attention to wife beaters and criminals that actually physically hurt women.
Virtue signaling. SJWs don't actually care about making the world a better place, they care about righteousness.

>I hope you've all been doing your pushups.
I already hit the 1/2/3/4, am I prepared?

Attached: thinking.gif (256x256, 352K)

Alright Nick, good to see you too.

Did she delete the post? I can't find it on her Twitter.

she did I saw it earlier. She was arguing with people who told her that we aren't all filthy Jow Forumsyps

lel the shooter wasn't an incel though, most high killcount shooters aren't. no incel would be competent or confident enough to kill that many invaders

Virtue signaling, the quintessential normie trait

>group of disenfranchised youth with nothing to lose
>lets give them no options

Oh look, another blue tick retard on twitter with a shit opinion. Who cares. God, I wish someone would attack the twitter servers

now you know what it feels like to be a scapegoated minority

Attached: 1546841003049.png (583x405, 164K)

>another fool taking twitter/ a specific tweet seriously

welp, if they think we are anyway...

Normies providing us sweet death? Fine with me

Is Emma Kennedy a man in a woman'a body?

Anyone who posts in the shooter threads and praises the shooter for killing people should be put on a list. Too bad that's over half the user base.