Try finding friends

>try finding friends
>normies cant relate, nothing to talk about, want to only go clubbing and be super active
>robots are always angry, have no motivation or goals, angry at you for trying, ghost or gets too clingy and falls in love on a few days

How to find friends? Online its always the robot side. In real life its always the normie.

Attached: 1552573371070.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I can talk to you user, but you have to watch old anime and listen to music with me, as a side note im p chill, so its up to you. Also CYBORG here.

I'm not like those robots, I'm trying to be a go-getter. I don't want to turn 30 with all the same problems I have today.

Stop posting anime images for starters. It only attracts trannies and tranny enablers

he just want to get his boihole used

I dont know user its extremely frustrating.

>tfw cyborg
I can kinda understand those feelings user. People just kinda give up eventually, because of many disappointing experiences. I can understand why it happens tho, it's not like people are angry for no reason.
>falls in love on a few days
This is the biggest issue I keep seeing. I love talking a lot and spending time with someone, but people instantly pick it up as romance.

Attached: 1419217869993.jpg (700x393, 130K)

just keep trying. I've had to go through hundreds of people to have a very small circle of important friends. this process is the same in real life except it isn't as notecable because you will passively meet a lot of humans when you go through life as opposed to going out of your way to talk to someone in a chat app

Attached: 0ED92AD1-6E7A-4951-9C01-CAFEB6369945.jpg (631x351, 54K)

I know that feel user. I've been looking for some sane robot friends myself. I'll talk to you, feel free to drop contact.

What kind of music and anime? Not him.

Online interactions are very different from real life, that "ghosting" thing happens like if you were texting/calling people.
I used to write fanfiction for a certain general (it was more like overly verbose shitposts but still), now all I do is share memes most of the time.
I'm usually just unrelentingly chill/cheery/humorous, and outside of that it's just luck. Niche communities can be rife with drama/hugbox shit, they also split up now and then because of that. I can't say I know the robot side of things but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a bit too big for its own good.
What I can say that's concrete is also coincidentally how to avoid workplace drama:
>don't talk shit behind people's back when prompted for an opinion
>compliment them instead (or at least offer 1:1 good/bad to seem reasonable if they are known to dislike the person in question)
>try not to take a side in drama, especially if you're familiar with either side
>if there's a group call join it, it's not text, it doesn't get saved, and if there's a time bomb ticking it can go unnoticed in calls, not uncommon for someone to get kicked after/during one with no text reference
>you don't always have to talk, larger groups tend to be clusterfucks trying to talk over each other, my mic is broken because of windows 10 and I'm still welcome just using text chat because of the mass influx of talkative people
>be yourself, but also be ready to change yourself or see the changes you've demonstrated over time. Even a fragmented personality with a whole lot of other personalities can reason with and agree with each other that they are all the same person, no matter how contrasting their dispositions are.
I can't make any suggestions for real life because I don't have real friends, I was an almost-school shooter who spent time in solitude with undeveloped adult skills. I can banter, just refrain from talking about my life outside of work and hobbies. That shitty life of mine depresses normals.

Post your steam, friend

Similar feel, OP. I made a ton of friends on this site from 2010-2012 and I still stick around in the hopes that I'll find new people, but I also doubt I could relate at all to this site's current userbase. I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the way we do and it's why ERPing exploded a few years back: it's a way for people to have "friends" without the stress of trying to relate to each other.

I will be your friend, OP. i'd like to think that i'm pretty sane because i deal with the same shit all the time.

I feel you user. I don't think finding autists with some sort of motivation and goal is too hard depending on the threads you're on, if it's only freinds you're looking for though, and you're only really looking here, then it's a struggle.

Attached: 5f2aaeb68b46a0bc0c8dab90634ab572984d69169c4a3e5bf570b0ccf8fbd302.gif (500x281, 501K)

How many people have fallen in love with you? If this happens often, are you sure you aren't encouraging them?

I feel you op, I dont have many friends IRL, and the ones I have dont seem really interested of my company, this board is a relatively new insight for me and from time to time I come here to hear of stories and shitposts. Still I didnt make any friends as this is my actual first post on this board, as such I've yet to come to your experiences. I still hope sometimes that I will actually have real friends in the future, but every day I lose a bit of hope, I'm still a gogetter, but several times in my life I've became a doomer myself

Find communities and slowly talk to people who make a sane impression. Obviously stay away from extremes. Try a gaming community, discord, meet up, con, or there's a con/meet up for every hobby there is. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and the stereotypical people are the loudest.

Extremes are the best friends

and/or worst enemies

Das rite
t. extreme

bumping because i have the same problem. my life is a total failure but i cant stand the self deafitism self loathing faggots of here, but i have nothing in common with normies nor cyborgs

Mostly whatever genre but I'm into metal, post punk, new wave, goth and 80s in general.

And just old anime such as GTO or Akira tier, or older like miyuki.