>spend most of the day on Jow Forums also check 2x4/pol/
>all they talk about is their reasons to kill other people
>their hatred for other people
>their rage aganist other races
>they don't even feel bad about families of the dead, they want them to die too
>realise it's too late to save the world
>my mind stops processing all the info
>make this thread

I've been here for over 6 years now. You frens helped me through many hard days. You listened and understand me. You became my family.
But I can't come here anymore. This place and it's ideas are corrupting me. I'll slowly leave the whole internet.
Goodbye frens.

Attached: me.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
discord.
google.com/search?q=realise&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all they talk about is their reasons to kill other people
Reasons to kill bad people who adhere to bad moral codes.
>their hatred for other people
Hatred of bad people who adhere to bad moral codes.
>their rage aganist other races
I agree this is bad - group identity doesn't matter. Belief and actions related to that belief matters.
>they don't even feel bad about families of the dead, they want them to die too
Bad families of bad people who adhere to bad moral codes.

Attached: niggerhonk.gif (607x609, 754K)

I support killing of bad people but we can't know if they are good or bad.

Attached: rip.jpg (472x316, 31K)

>but we can't know if they are good or bad
They're in a mosque practicing Islam, which is inherently despicable.

Attached: 1551922123414.png (1787x1746, 286K)

kill yourself psycho faggot

Demonstrate what's psychotic about ridding the world of evil instead of crying at me. I don't care about your crying.

If I recall right, they have a weekly prayer which they have to go. Propably they don't even practice Islam.
Also most religions are the same.

Attached: comfyzone.jpg (785x712, 61K)

There's no bad people.

Expose yourself to statistics on Islamic belief and how pervasive they are:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

If someone possesses evil beliefs, they're bad.

Attached: 1551221857008.gif (511x512, 105K)

clown pepe is a gross tranny meme, neck yourself

>be you
>be faggot
>continue to break rules 1&2 for infinity

What the fuck does saving the world even mean you delusional faggot.

In your personal opinion. Go back to discord

not everyone is like that pal...
its just the internet and for one I find those comments useful as norman filters

The clown still deserves a longer life on the Internet than Muslims do in real life.

Hmmm, CIA should start IP tracking you clown posting faggots just in case. Imagine unironically defending this heinous act.

Obviously, isn't that the point of giving input about an event in a thread? Do you want to tell me how the reasoning behind your opinion of the situation is better than mine, instead of just stating "hurr durr it's just your opinion man"?

LMAO

I'm still waiting to hear why it was heinous.

Attached: 1552528943765.jpg (425x286, 34K)

Imagine unironically defending Islam, which has caused hundreds of millions of deaths, and continues to cause countless terrorist attacks.

Exactly, that's why I'm not willing to accept that it was heinous.

Attached: 1552343010663.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

You didn't care about the people who had their throats cut at batlacan.

Uhhm but sweaty, every shitskin life doesn't matter.
That includes niggers, indians, aborginals, mudslimes, pretty much anything that isn't of light skin color. Sorry you've been so sheltered as to believe in ''equality''

Attached: 1545411352741.png (420x420, 23K)

>>realise it's too late to save the world

Are you a fucking child?

>OH NOES people hate other people!!! The world is TOO FAR GONE!!!!

People have hated other people for longer than there have been people. Fucking Homo Erectus almost certainly committed murder routinely, dude.

All politics entails violence. By definition. And it always will. Any state authority in existence? It only exists because it will kill anyone who tries to get rid of it, and because it will kill all outsiders who try to push it aside. Murder is implicit in every institution we've got. The only choice has ALWAYS been better just killing and unjust killing.

fuck off niggerlover
based

also when you realize some groups humans will hate you just for what you are you will lose some sensibility to the "hatred" you see here

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit.
discord.
gg/GCSZbTF

Attached: WhyAreYouReadingTheFilenameFag.png (417x345, 21K)

My advice is you can't really direct reality, you're washed downstream along with the current and you can't do much about it more than casting off a few droplets here and there. Ultimately those droplets too flow the same path.

This is called "the way" or "Tao" in Chinese and is the basis of Zen Buddhism... but that's not my point. Just something you might want to look into.

Fundamentally I'd say that the sort of people who engage in these activities you describe are animalistic, childish and emotionally immature. They are controlled _by_ their emotions rather than being able to control and moderate their emotions via their will. These people tend to view the world in a bipolar sense and must always have some sort of conflict or opponent to feed off of and to externalize and redirect their emotions via rationalization and so on.

In a sense "childish" is the most accurate way to put it. You must try to view these individuals as children. Innocent indeed however wrong they may be. Their hatred is natural and inescapable for them. We must feel for them and empathize with them through their suffering and deal with the damage they cause themselves and us all. Obviously they will not.

Do not let them bring you down. Stand your ground. If you ever felt you needed a purpose in life or a `raison d'etre`, let it be this; to stand your ground although it crumbles beneath you and never give up the good fight.

No i want newfags like you to lurk. This is how every thread ends up being a political argument. The topic of the thread is OP being a moralfag. You don't need to say anything else. This thread is shit in the first place. Just by posting here you ruin the entire board. This is the leading of lurk more. The more you lurk, the less you spout opinions straight out of your ass. Jow Forums is not a debate website until you faggots showed. If you want debate, go to Jow Forums the designated debate board. If you don't like Jow Forums there are millions of websites you can debate on. Lurk moar and stop being such a fucking try hard.

Fuck off forever cancer

You told me to fuck off in one post and called me based in another. Both posts you quoted were written by me. I'm no lover of Islam.
Like I said, I don't care about your crying. I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

>be me
>wake up
>push notifications about terrorist attack
>don't even read

FFS I'm desensitized to that shit now

muslims who've immigrated to NZ are westernized, they're completely innocent
it's not like the dude targeted a wahhabist mosque

Cool. See ya tomorrow, bro.

listen to this original guy

>dude just flow with the stream.
>stand your ground

You are all sorts of confused.

>stand your ground although it crumbles beneath you
We are invincible. For each of us who fall two more rise up in place of the fallen.

Attached: one-punch-man-episode-5-genos-and-saitama.png (930x518, 527K)

Like i said we're both going to lose in the end. So go ahead, I'm not going to ever stop bitching though.

Come on dude, just don't give those guys attention. It's what they crave. It's like they need to know every minute that they are pissing someone off or that someone is with them. It's pathetic.

No. They all deserve to die. Regardless of le westernization. Grow up and look around.

Imagine trying to reason with a polfag. Youre exhausting your fingers.

>So go ahead, I'm not going to ever stop bitching though
Yeah, I could tell by your very first post, bitch.

>westernized
>going to a mosque to expedite a sharing of despicable ideas
pick one

Attached: 1552528779283.png (700x700, 615K)

All people are controlled by their emotions, that's what emotions do.

>You are all sorts of confused.
Are you? It may seem contradictory but this is merely the way. Coming to accept the way as it appears to you is never be an easy task. You must come to accept the claustrophobic pressure as it crushes you beneath without attempting to crawl away below it and recognize that what appears contradictory can also be a valid superposition. Let go and allow yourself to be crushed by the weight of the sea as you rise up to float to its surface.

Attached: mooner.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

This is the same mind set as the islamist extremists, a belief that killing a bunch of random people is some how a good thing.

To do what? Fall agian? What exactly are you standing up to? You don't understand a thing about taoism. Fucking armchair intellectuals.

Thank you based people of Jow Forums. Sadly this thread is a hateful argument thread now. But I'm happy for getting replies from you guys.

Attached: 20190219_043829.png (1070x1070, 384K)

There's no such thing as a westernized muslim, it's contradictory. Their religious beliefs are in direct conflict with everything are society stands for, and almost all of them support radical Islamic terrorism, even if they're too scared to commit attacks themselves.

No. Life is contradiction, good /evil, yin/yang. Come to accept this does not mean standing up to yin or yang. There is nothing to stand up to.

Good fuck off you fucking pansy.

>This is the same mind set as the islamist extremists, a belief that killing a bunch of random people
No, dumbass. I'm not a proponent of killing random people - just ones with bad ideas. And whenever someone told me they're not bad ideas, I told them I'd reason with them and hear out why they're not bad. Muslims kill random people and are never open to debate. Huge differences.

Attached: 1550897374810.gif (607x609, 514K)

>All people are controlled by their emotions, that's what emotions do.
So says uncle Ruckus, the white man is better than we the slaves, and so we are beneath him and obey his wisdom. It is natural that we exist as we are, and so we are fated to be so.

Attached: rise_up_my_brothers.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

>imagine
Imagine starting every third sentence with the word imagine becuase you are conditioned normalfag that unconsciously changed his speech patterns to follow social trends

I don't understand what your response is trying to argue.

Imagine having nothing else to add other than a slight hinge on me using the word imagine. You nigger faggots really are easy to anger

Which one of their ideas were bad? Praying? Trying to live a peaceful life?

>killing people with bad ideas is good.
then go kill yourself

>To do what? Fall agian? What exactly are you standing up to?
Certainly not to you and neither will I bow.

going to a mosque and killing people there without determining whether they are actually muslim or not is kinda random. plenty of people go to church because they feel like they have some sort of obligation, probably more so in the case of islam, not because they actually want to be there

Practicing a religion that is inherently evil. See the video herein for statistics The moment you demonstrate my ideas are evil/bad, I will. So far I've only heard bitching, no reasoning.

Attached: 1552432924748.jpg (270x298, 34K)

>I don't understand what your response is trying to argue.
Why search for what does not exist when you have no reason to believe so?

Attached: calm_your_tits1.gif (1280x1415, 1.95M)

What part of the religion is evil? At least give us quotes from Quran

>They're in a church practicing shirk, which is a sin
Kill yourself you clownposting redditor

>Practicing a religion that is inherently evil. See the video herein for statistics
He killed some random woman at the street. Which makes every Jow Forumstard evil.

I had a similar feeling OP. And i'm desensitized to all this violent shit. It was the way people were acting about it that really fucked with me. I don't like muslims either, but those people did not deserve that. we have reached a point where words don't work, and it's altogether sad and horrifying. We should be looking for peaceful solutions. But nobody is allowed to be honest. Any time a muslim does anything, we're not allowed to blame it on his beliefs or origin. But when a white person does it, they'll gladly make up shit if they have to, just to make him seem indicative of his entire race. Bad times are coming and i'll be hiding in my NEET cave, let me know when the retards stop killing each other.

Attached: 1532230161844.jpg (1199x743, 96K)

If you can't see why killing a bunch of unarmed people who you don't know based soley on the fact that they're in a mosque and thus must be evil is bad you won't listen to any reasoning.

See pic.
If the woman was a Muslim, she deserved it. If not, the shooter was evil for having done so.

I'm only defending his act of killing mosque-goers.
>If you can't see why killing a bunch of unarmed people
An unarmed evil person is still evil.
>based soley on the fact that they're in a mosque and thus must be evil is bad you won't listen to any reasoning.
If they're in a mosque practicing Islam, which is an evil religion, they are evil. Demonstrate what part of that is wrong. Every time one of you quotes me, it's just bitching/claiming I won't listen to reason without ever attempting to. I'm all ears. Why is a Muslim not evil?

Attached: violentkoranictexts2-300x300.jpg (300x300, 46K)

>Why is a Muslim not evil?
There is no such thing as evil. It is subjective and not based in reality.

AKA not based.

>There is no such thing as evil
you've clearly never seen those Elsa-Spiderman videos

Yeah because those unarmed people especially that woman screaming "Help me!" near the end repeatedly while getting shot then run over by a car were evil Islamist extremists!

stfu Jow Forumstard, you are easily influenced and can't form your own opinions

>you've clearly never seen those Elsa-Spiderman videos
Disgusting is not evil. Both are subjective however I will concur.

There's a shiton of stuff in the old testament which is just as bed. Dueteronomy literally says a woman should be stoned if she is found not to be a virgin on her wedding night. But the majority of Christians aren't advocating for that. I don't care about everything that's in a holy book. I care about how they actually practice their religion, and if their beliefs are compatible with a secular liberal democracy. Most muslims don't want to behead apostates. I doubt most them actually believe like most religious people. You can't say every person who adheres to x religion is automatically evil because of y holy book. Otherwise all religious people are evil by your standards

Which is just as bad*

Fuck the robot

Attached: 83rdjmqvngn11.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

>Bad times are coming and i'll be hiding in my NEET cave, let me know when the retards stop killing each other.
We find that at present the human race is divided into one wise man, nine knaves, and ninety fools out of every hundred. That is, by an optimistic observer. The nine knaves assemble themselves under the banner of the most knavish among them, and become 'politicians'; the wise man stands out, because he knows himself to be hopelessly outnumbered, and devotes himself to poetry, mathematics, or philosophy; while the ninety fools plod off under the banners of the nine villains, according to fancy, into the labyrinths of chicanery, malice and warfare. It is pleasant to have command, observes Sancho Panza, even over a flock of sheep, and that is why the politicians raise their banners. It is, moreover, the same thing for the sheep whatever the banner. If it is democracy, then the nine knaves will become members of parliament; if fascism, they will become party leaders; if communism, commissars. Nothing will be different, except the name. The fools will be still fools, the knaves still leaders, the results still exploitation. As for the wise man, his lot will be much the same under any ideology. Under democracy he will be encouraged to starve to death in a garret, under fascism he will be put in a concentration camp, under communism he will be liquidated.

I'm so glad I grew out of my edgy Jow Forums phase during my teenage years

>Few weeks ago 4+Jow Forums was under fire by journalists because of THQ ama
>Journalists refered to 4+Jow Forums as a hub for pedos and terrorists
>Everybody shitposting about "post yfw we terrorists now"
>Last night actual terrorist event gets linked to 4+Jow Forums
>Mark condemns the act in a thread on /v/
>The mass majority shit on Mark for not supporting the shooting
I actually liked that place and had been browsing for like 8 years. I feel alienated wherever I go now. The world feels fucking insane

Literally googling any of them proves you wrong.
2:190
>And fight in Allah's cause against those who fight you and do not exceed the limits; and Allah does not like the transgressors.
2:191
>And slay the disbelievers wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and the turmoil they cause is worse than slaying; and do not fight them near the Sacred Mosque until they fight you there; so if they fight you, slay them; this is the punishment of the disbelievers.

Damn, what is that from? I knew NEETs were the most based. Btw if the muslims actually take over i'm going to kill myself before () happens. Not gonna melt MY belly, muzzies. Why can't people just live in peace? Why does all of this have to happen? Hit the fucking reset button, please lord.

Attached: 1535358522460.png (657x527, 47K)

>The world feels fucking insane
It is filled with these abominations we call "human". We are each one of them. While unable to rise up we nonetheless are capable of measuring our height and maintaining our good stature.

>Damn, what is that from?
Addendum to the Once and future king. I knew I forgot something. The credit.

- T.H. White, The Book of Merlyn: The Unpublished Conclusion to The Once & Future King

I think it is larping, there can't be this many people one hear that really don't care. They just like all that sweet karma....

Attached: 1526053821051.jpg (500x492, 55K)

Yeah that sounds SO much better. They're already pissed off at us for shit the government decided to do. Why can't they understand that we don't want to fuck with them? The US government and Israel were the ones that fucked them over. It must be the inbreeding that makes them violently stupid.

Wtf I want to kill all 4channers now

>But the majority of Christians aren't advocating for that.
yeah but im sure the alt right or whatever they call themselves would not be bothered by such a law.

Dude, now the left is literally on a witch hunt trying to find people on facebook and twitter who made off colored comments about the incident and trying to ruin their life into suicide.

If anything that's the real polarization and maker of right wing extremists, these evil moral highground leftists who just want to break people and harass them until they commit suicide.

I felt this feel, OP! I hate Jow Forums! How could 4channers dare hate a dispacable human being who killed 49 others! Fuck four-channel!

Jow Forumsboy here, I see plenty of faggots whining about this. Somehow they care far more about muds than the scandi bitches that got beheaded

I think you made a wrong turn somewhere. Theres a reason this board didnt give a fuck about those whores.

>go to board known for racism
>"what are all these racists doing here?!"

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

You guys will need to say :
>"HELLO R*DDITTORS!"
In your shooting streams instead and get reddit shutdown instead of just wpd and PewDiePie subs.
Like Jesus Christ the mentally ill are festering in here and once this place is gone, they'll spread like a fucking rat plague.

Orgasmololi

>realise
google.com/search?q=realise&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Learn to spell.

be the change user. there's enough people who arent like that. I agree with you though there's enough pain in this world no need to bring more into it

>bullying worse than mass murder
die rightoid

i remember when /robot/ was just us NEETs

Jow Forums are electionfags and need to leave Jow Forums

Cesspool of polfags has contaminated this place. Let those threads die frens

you don't need to let people ruin things for you Jow Forums has always been an exercise in ignoring bad people
you're the one who decided to go on Jow Forums

who is mark?
I dont go to /v/

hello, fren.

I feel the same way you do and I make videos and cartoons for frens. Check me out on frenworld

>Jow Forums are electionfags
they were annoying then but now they are coming off like bloodthirsty psychopaths.

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_aozora_market__2208eb1617c6b2512da45da4b825d479.jpg (437x640, 116K)

Jesus why are so many people being such bitches about this one? How many fucking terrorist attacks and mass shootings have gone by and barely anyone gave a shit?

its a campaign by Jow Forumstards to try to distance themselves from the shooter cause he directly reference many alt-right mantras AND Jow Forums rhetoric clearly in the video

Jow Forums is full of underage and newfags
This isn't original