/comfy/

Friday night is finally here, lets have a chat

How has your week been going?
How do you feel? ...why?
Whats you occupation?
Do you like it? ...why?
Are you satisfied with your current life? ...why?
Listening to anything?
Smoking anything?
Maybe Drinking?
Watching?
Feeling comfy?

If you have anything comfy, post it ;)

Attached: cat.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRMTbL9xa3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ikZM90g2NLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl74ybpyNLk
youtube.com/watch?v=FjoAZrHPupg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How has your week been going?
pretty whatever, missed a class from over sleeping but I have to work the next 3 days for my dads yard
>How do you feel? ...why?
tired, I always feel tired no matter how much or little sleep I get
>Whats you occupation?
nothing, student
>Do you like it? ...why?
no I actually hate college and wish I'd never signed up and fell for the meme
>Are you satisfied with your current life? ...why?
no, I have no job, gf, car, license, place of my own
>Listening to anything?
a twitch stream
>Smoking anything?
not right now
>Maybe Drinking?
I don't drink alone
>Watching?
a twitch stream
>Feeling comfy?
I won't in about 5 minutes when I have to go do some random bullshit for my dad

Its Grindr Friday for robots time to fuck some twinks senpai!

forgot my picture, my comfy and original picture

Attached: 53188011_2340052912880161_4951484134166888448_o.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Bad, slowly getting better...
Kind of sad, depressed, it'll blow over soon
Because im just pathetic
>Whats you occupation?
Student
>Do you like it? ...why?
No, feels like hell, still gotta push through though
50/50 i feel like i could to better, while still thinking im quite satisfied with it
>Listening to anything?
Impractical jokers talking and laughing
>Smoking anything?
Marlboro Red
>Maybe Drinking?
Jack Daniels
>Watching?
Impractical Jokers
>Feeling comfy?
Aye :)

Now that you mention it, i feel tired too, i guess ive had this for so long i dont even notice anymore...
What do you have to do for your dad user?

good luck with that user :)

Attached: lonelylight.gif (640x358, 27K)

It was a strange week

Pretty happy with life. Just feel myself changing and growing

>Whats you occupation?
business owner

>Do you like it? ...why?
Yeah. I really do. Freedom to live life the way I want to.

Yup, gf, job, property, cat, summer is coming

>Listening to anything?
Blues Run the Game

>Smoking anything?
Taro Juice 6 ML Nicotine

>Maybe Drinking?
Yup, a crispy tall boy.

>Watching?
JasonR twitch stream

>Feeling comfy?
Yup, wearing a plate carrier and a toque and a scarf

Attached: icecreamchan.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

I've been NEET since I left college bros, how do I get someone to hire me? I'm always out of money and it's bringing me down, I'm feeling trapped.

okay
a sense of futility, i was already feeling it but i guess the events in NZ have really added on to it.
no- i don't make any accomplishments
>Listening to anything?
youtube.com/watch?v=FRMTbL9xa3M
>Smoking anything?
no i don't smoke
>Maybe Drinking?
rum
>Watching?
no
>Feeling comfy?
no, hopefully later

need to grab something to eat any suggestions?

Attached: 1548621107628.jpg (2560x1707, 800K)

A good week but still a bored one

Like a shit but now moving forward
The girl i was seeing reject me again, first time i was like her beta orbital for a while, then she rejected me but now i can see how bitch she was with me

Whats you occupation?
STEM student

Do you like it? ...why?
Not, really i guess i going to fall in the meme of coding and change to CS

I guess is okay, just as i say trying to move forward and continue living

Listening to anything?
youtube.com/watch?v=ikZM90g2NLU

Smoking anything?
Not yet maybe some tobacco later.

Maybe Drinking?
Just a half bottle of tequila i have in my room

Watching?
Her, maybe later whiplash

Feeling comfy?
I guess i'm comfy, sometimes i feel someone to listen all the shit i have to say but i'm comfy

Attached: 53268274_1965411417100359_5499404021334540288_n.jpg (772x960, 69K)

not really into big streamers myself...
why the plate carrier? those look kinda heavy to be comfy...

if you dont have any talents, just go for some physical labor, people who hire dont have unbelieveably high standards so its easier to apply for those jobs, the rest is just like any other job interview, better to search this up than listen to a random drunk on Jow Forums :)

what rum you drinking?
something to eat, it depends on the rum youre drinking, i usually go for something thats not sweet, like fried dumplings with salt on top, or maybe a sandvich
salt
tomato
cheese
meat
bread
thats what i usually go for, like it too
dont know what else to suggest with rum

Attached: tumblr_ol0kkd3ZaH1vxnjybo1_500.jpg (500x500, 99K)

>sometimes i feel someone to listen all the shit i have to say but i'm comfy
welcome to the thread, i make these to listen to people vent, so go ahead :)

Attached: drive.gif (422x318, 856K)

I love jasonR because he's a great CSGO player with clear fundamentals on display. I just enjoy watching high level Counterstrike.

Plate carrier because it's nice to feel strapped in to your outfit.

Nice pusheen user, I have the same one.
Sort of crazy, lots of plans and things I thought were settled suddenly changed.
I feel okay knowing that Ill pull through in the end. It doesnt matter so much now.
>Whats you occupation?
Student
>Do you like it? ...why?
All I have to do is study. There is not much to complain about.
>Are you satisfied with your current life?
My situation as of now isnt the best but Id say Im quite happy.
>...why?
I cant control it.
>Listening to anything?
Ghost by Machine Girl
>Smoking anything?
No, Im trying to tone it down.
>Maybe Drinking?
No, I have other things to do.
>Watching?
Nothing.
>Feeling comfy?
Somewhat!

Attached: 20FB981D-D935-49A0-84B1-90579243992F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Thanks friend
I dont know how to feel about her, i feel she was special you know and after talk with her i could see how blind i was, she was a totally bitch or at least she at like one last night with me, but i cannot forgot the good time i have with her

Attached: 1522866004585.png (746x512, 99K)

How has your week been going?
Freakin' awesome
How do you feel? ...why?
Feeling good cause i have good friends and am in shape
Whats you occupation?
NEET
Do you like it? ...why?
Hell yes brotherman
My life is great despite not getting pussy because i love myself
Listening to anything?nah
Smoking anything?
The last of my kief
Maybe Drinking? Seltzer
Watching?lost season 3
Feeling comfy?

Spent all week inside with my discord friends, ultimatE comfy. come join us for a nice fireside chat uwu

/b4gvBY

Attached: image0-9.jpg (500x413, 48K)

Pretty good, havent done much.
Anxious. Gonna have to own up to some mistakes I made with alcohol soon.
>Whats you occupation?
Devil dog
>Do you like it? ...why?
Yep. Embrace the suck and it all gets better.
Largely. Stopped caring about women and focused on myself. Things arent too bad.
>Listening to anything? Smoking anything? Maybe Drinking Watching?
Nope.
>Feeling comfy?
Yup, eating ice cream uwu

Attached: 42528CE4-B634-4C2C-B904-CE71B60EEAC7.jpg (2260x1280, 509K)

It's been pretty chill user, I've had a week off and I've spent it hanging around the house playing some vidya and going to the gym, a bit of reading too, but not as much as I'd like.

I'm quite content at the moment, before the time off started, I was enjoying work a bit, so I'm not dreading going back to much.

>Whats you occupation?
I work in first line tech support.

>Do you like it? ...why?
The users arent particularly nice, but I enjoy figuring out what's going wrong. I've been on the team for some time now, so I get to do a lot of tasks that don't involve taking calls, which is nice.

Honestly, I'm not. I think I've fallen out of love with tech, or at least I don't really want to do this job anymore, its not exactly the part of technology that I find inspiring.

>Listening to anything?
>Smoking anything?
>Maybe Drinking?
>Watching?
Nothing at the moment.

>Feeling comfy?
A little bit, but I've already gone over my limit for eating/drinking today so I can't really have a comfy evening snack or drink.

>i have other things to do
mind sharing?

if shes a bitch, just turn your back to her, if you still want to be with her try being just friends, i have a friend who went through this exact thing, now hes just depressed about her leaving him for another guy she suddenly started liking

i dont know what to ask of you, but i dont want you to feel left out so heres a (you) :)

what flavor?

what you reading user?
being full under a blanket isnt that bad :)
no need to snack or drink to feel comfy

Attached: 20181118_124246 - Copy.jpg (2016x1134, 353K)

>I have other things to do
Im working on an essay that is due fairly soon. Ill drink and celebrate after I finish the term but nothing for now.

Attached: B7A88B0E-616D-46E7-BCC7-38E0FA047B11.jpg (3264x2448, 925K)

Thanks for the you. Hope you are well

Attached: 0a57c0dd-6283-4c8a-9504-edbba6c81550.gif (400x300, 1.91M)

i made the sandwich you suggested, tasted quite nice with smoke turkey, i am drinking Captain Morgan's, how are you doing OP?

Attached: 1548646127236.jpg (3626x2432, 1.88M)

Currently I'm reading Deadhouse Gates. I got towards the end of the Malazan books but stopped reading around a year ago, so I've started over and plan to power through them. Its all making a lot more sense the second time around.

I wish I was full desu, I've hit the calorie limit but its only because I skipped the gym today, most days I'd have burned more calories so had more snacks.

I'm probably going to grab my blanket and some pillows and sit on my sofa reading with some comfy piano music on in the background soon.

Week was good; Finally got called back to work after 3 months of sitting around

I feel content. I'm eating chicken and rice and am going snowboarding tonight (alone of course)

I work as a mechanical technician.

It pays well but the job blows.

I feel like I should feel better about my life than I do. I am engaged and have a nice apartment and a car. Dunno why i feel so emotionless all the time.

Listening to Vietnam War documentary in the background

Not currently.

Iced tea

Vietnam War doc

Pretty comfy but my back is sore.

Attached: chillat22.gif (500x750, 830K)

Thanks for the advice user, I'm a bit weak but I'll look for more physically demanding jobs.

I have a feeling great things are ahead of you once you get through the rest of the term.Good luck on the paper, user

Attached: cat blep.jpg (2050x2733, 716K)

sailor moon. comfy asf

Attached: sailormoon vaporwave.jpg (640x805, 43K)

beaut pixel art

Attached: 1547984213065.gif (1041x1452, 952K)

I still try to figure it if i want to be just friends(just friends and stop being her beta orbital) or just turn my back to her and ignore her, but still can know what to do with her

Attached: 1552423909439.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

penis. pensi.

all right i guess
i'm not sure, ok i guess
>Whats you occupation?
NEET
>Do you like it? ...why?
i like it because i hated working, it was too much stress for me, being a neet is comfy.
it's nothing special really
>Listening to anything?
all kinds of music
>Smoking anything?
no
>Maybe Drinking?
whenever this question gets asked i suppose it refers to drinking alcohol, so no.
>Watching?
youtube videos
>Feeling comfy?
yes

what is the essay on?

not really, striving to get better tho :)

right now, quite good, would like to eat something too but jack daniels ruins everything, dont have anything else to drink atm...
do you drink often?

do you like reading though?
ive seen alot of people who force themselves to read because its healthy or to just hone their reading skills/brain

same, im kinda weak, but i fared well, you dont actually even need to go for physical jobs that will kill you, maybe try to stock shelves at a store, you dont have alot of contact with people and when you do its mostly to ask you where something is, if youre good with people why not be a clerk at a store, maybe some small gas station?

how is she being a bitch to you though?

>No but i really should
what exactly?
same with drink, what exactly?
hope you feel comfy soon :)

drinking can be anything, sure i mean alcohol, but saying that youre drinking water or soda is fine too :)

Attached: 43ac27ca-f635-47f8-90d3-672dcecb54d8 - Copy.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Last night when i was telling how i feel for her i could notice she was acting a little bitchy with her response and also telling me all the time we pass together or all the time we talk was bored and she only do it because she was cool and a good girl. But listen how she say all the time we talk was bored for her really hurt my heart because i was having a good time.

Also she told me is was going to act more bitchy with me, telling me she would tell me to fuck off, just to ignore me or not talking with me for weeks because she doesnt care anymore

Attached: 1552134657140.jpg (600x238, 18K)

I find reading super comfy, and I can get very lost in books. I don't consider reading something I have to force my way through.

By power through, I don't mean it as if getting through them is a bad thing, but I feel like since i've read these 6 books before I should be able to get through them relatively quickly. I'm halfway through book 2 now, and if anything I've enjoyed this more than the first read.

damn... user, its not healthy to be with her, i dont know why she keeps you around, but she obviously doesnt care about you, i really dont know what to say about that... sorry...

i cant really get into reading, i have to force myself, from there, if the story is good im hooked, like a few fantasy ones ive read, but if its more about reality or something modern, even future, i just cant read those, they get really really boring

Attached: dream.jpg (1366x768, 180K)

>do you drink often?
i am not really sure how much is often, in america i think people don't drink much at all but, here in europe is more common. I usually try and only drink on fridays and the weekend because i usually have spirits and don't want to be shitfaced if i'm doing something the next day; i occassionally will drink in the middle of the week if i have a shit day though.
even if it tastes bad make sure to eat if you are drinking! i am sure you knew that already thoguh

Attached: 1552250880490.jpg (2048x1358, 995K)

heeey, a fellow eurofag
and aye, i know i should eat, on shitty days i just down it pure, since i just want to escape this reality asap

Attached: 96037b4b704e3f066adb8390ac43df3e.jpg (500x626, 58K)

I know friend, but still want to be part of her life, and i dont know either why she keeps me around her, well i mean i'm not looking for a good advice here just to some to listen me, i guess i would just drink a while and think about her

if you ever need an ear Comfycat#0027
if you dont like discord, just pop by these threads in the future :)

ill be going to sleep now, good night to anyone who is still here

Attached: 4E7.jpg (1920x1084, 365K)

Why is whining on the internet so addictive? I have this constant urge to share my feelings despite the fact that it never helps.

Pretty bad, I'm suffering from anxiety and depression again and it's affecting my sleep to the point where I struggle to go to work.
I'm back on Sertraline for the time being so I'm hoping that helps soon.

Depressed but hopeful, I'm taking steps to improve my situation.

>Whats you occupation?
I work at a doggy daycare, it's hard work but mostly because of poor management choices. Playing with dogs is a pretty fun way to make money despite that.

>Do you like it? ...why?
Being around animals is nice, and I don't have to deal with TOO many people.

Not really, I want a career. My wife and I live in an apartment and I'm getting really frustrated at the lack of options to make the place feel personal.

>Listening to anything?
Was listening to Little Richard while I cleaned, then some Ween while I went for a walk with my dog, now I have Blur on because I wanted to check them out, pretty good so far.

>Smoking anything?
I quit in 2012

>Maybe Drinking?
Trying to stay away from alcohol while I focus on my health, I don't want anything to mess with my meds or sleep pattern.

>Watching?
I intend to watch something when the wife goes back to work, maybe make some progress on my huge IMDB list.

>Feeling comfy?
Not as much as I'd like, I wish I could afford a better desk chair but even if I could it wouldn't fit under my desk with the arms still attached.

here you go, my discord, if ya need to whine im all ears :)

sorry, im too drunk to read atm, but i still want to give you a (you) :)

i get what you mean OP i do the same sometimes but i don't know, it's just bad isn't it?
what do you usually eat when you drink?

Attached: 1550411511162.jpg (500x750, 69K)

>Trying to stay away from alcohol while I focus on my health, I don't want anything to mess with my meds or sleep pattern.

Keep it up mate, I've been doing the same. Last time I had more than a single pint in a day was November 30th. Can't handle the paranoia that hangovers bring out in me.

Pretty decent compared to last week! Feeling a lot less anxious.
I'm feeling balanced right now. Haven't been arguing with my parents and I'm feeling serene. The shooting might take me out of it unless I tune out.
>Whats you occupation?
NEET
>Do you like it? ...why?
I love not working, but I'll never get out the rut without a job. Plus money in my pocket is nice.
if I don't kill myself, I'll look back on this part of my life like a bad dream. I'm stuck in the period between education and work like a rat clinging on to driftwood.
>Listening to anything?
burning though Twista's old albums n some r.a the rugged man
>Smoking anything?
waiting on a little bit, will be later tonight
>Maybe Drinking?
saving that for st paddy's day
>Watching?
It's Red Nose Day here in blighty, so I'm watching that garbage tonight
>Feeling comfy?
Hard to find a temperature I like, but yeah, I'm comfy.

>I'm stuck in the period between education and work like a rat clinging on to driftwood.

Can be a tough place to be lad, I was lucky and came out of uni and went back to my summer job in Asda full time. I know it doesn't sound the greatest, but for a in between job, I'd say working in a supermarket freezer is pretty comfy. They tend to be small teams, and the management leave you alone as they don't like the cold. Heavier lifting than the rest of the shop, but that paired with the cold is good for the body.

What education did you come out of?

The discord handle doesn't work lad.

Cheers lad!

Proud of you man, I still enjoy drinking but I've only been drunk around 5 times in about 6 years.
It's usually by accident too.

Good man
How do you feel? ...why?
Ight, nothing good, happend, nothing bad either
Whats you occupation?
CAF Cpl
Do you like it? ...why?
I have a chance to die
Lmao nawh, fuck idk
Listening to anything?
no
Smoking anything?
no
Maybe Drinking?
yes
Watching?
ur mom
Feeling comfy?
nawh

I'm not sure but I haven't enjoyed it that much
Like shit. I have some troubles I cant fix
>Whats you occupation?
NEET
>Do you like it? ...why?
Yes. I hate working and I don't want much out of life
Not really. If i had more money it would be great
>Listening to anything?
No
>Smoking anything?
quit smoking a while back so no
>Maybe Drinking?
Water. probably going to make a tea.
>Watching?
nothing
>Feeling comfy?
somewhat

Business and Communications at my local college. Problem is, I picked the subject I liked the most since I really didn't know what I wanted to do. I'm not a fan of business, but it's a good qualification to have, and my results were decent enough to see me into uni if I wanted.

>Can be a tough place to be lad

Fuck knows man, I'm trying to build up my confidence to apply for something but even that gives me dread. It's hard to admit, but I've been calling samaritans regularly just so that I can talk to someone who listens. It's a start, at least.

Can't complain
Cautiously optimistic. A relative is helping me with my resume so I can get a job and get my shit together
>Whats you occupation?
None, trying to fix that
>Do you like it? ...why?
Job means money and not feeling useless, so.
Nah. Feel like I haven't accomplished anything
>Listening to anything?
Some edgy industrial. Right now, The Retrosic - Exit
>Smoking anything?
Nah
>Maybe Drinking?
Couple cans of Steel Reserve, my usual
>Watching?
Random shit on youtube
>Feeling comfy?
I will once most of this beer is in me.

Just think about the people you interact with in shops, and how fucking retarded they seem, then remember that you could do their job too if they're capable.

There's also nothing wrong with getting something part time for a bit if you're living with your parents. Now that I'm working full time, one of the things I really miss is only doing 30 hours over 4 days a week.

Bad, and only getting worse
Dejected, constant rejections from job applications
>Whats you occupation?
Unemployed since graduating last June
>Do you like it? ...why?
No. I want to be doing something
>Listening to anything?
No, I have a headache
>Smoking anything?
Not anymore
>Maybe Drinking?
Had a beer earlier
>Watching?
Old mma fights with the sound muted
>Feeling comfy?
Not particularly

Attached: 1493572044344.jpg (635x473, 61K)

Bad. After planning on having 2 energy drinks a day until today then quit I cracked and had 4 a day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and was up until 3 on Monday and up the entire night on Wednesday.

After getting a good night sleep last night I'm feeling better today and I just had a cup of coffee so I just got my caffeine fix.

>Whats you occupation?
Mental patient

>Do you like it? ...why?
I'm basically a NEET and I have my own apartment so I don't have to deal with staff and other residents. However I don't have any friends and all my days are spent browsing the internet.

My energy drink addiction is having adverse effects on my life but I've taken to self-improvement. It started with trying to quit smoking cigarettes and it became my mission. While cutting down I would be happy about the progress I made, and every time I successfully complete a cutting down interval it's a little success. However now I'd like to apply that effort to working on hobbies instead of mindless T. V. and internet.

>Listening to anything?
I was just listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone and Simple Man while I drank my coffee and smoked 2 cigarettes.

>Smoking anything?
Winston Ultra Lights

>Maybe Drinking?
Just coffee

>Watching?
I was just watching South Park on my computer a little while ago.

>Feeling comfy?
Yes, thanks to the coffee

>Anything comfy
I think pic related is comfy it's one of my last energy drinks and 3 cigarettes. And the Vice News story on Hyggee is relevant to this topic: youtube.com/watch?v=Pl74ybpyNLk

Attached: Smoking, Drinking an Energy Drink and Listening to Music After Even More Snow (Resized).jpg (2304x1728, 1.16M)

OI you have source?

Fine
Useless. Given up.
>Whats you occupation?
Disabled
>Do you like it? ...why?
No. Don't care anymore.
No. Useless burden. No life skills.
>Listening to anything?
youtube.com/watch?v=FjoAZrHPupg
>Smoking anything?
Never.
>Maybe Drinking?
Never.
>Watching?
Twitch
>Feeling comfy?
I do like your cat picture.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

Okay, been having trouble sleeping which has had a big effect on my productivity. Apart from that it's good though, had some comfy times with this girl she's really cute.
A bit of an odd feeling atm. This NZ shooting is making everything feel strange.
>Whats you occupation?
Student
>Do you like it? ...why?
Not really, I feel pretty trapped.
Yes and no. I feel like I could achieve a lot more if I worked more but I do well enough to not feel like shit.
>Listening to anything?
Not currently but I've been listening to xiu xiu recently they're pretty good.
>Smoking anything?
No
>Maybe Drinking?
Water
>Watching?
Watched some mde earlier.
>Feeling comfy?
Yeah, wrapped up in bed.

Also this is the comfiest image I've found in a very long time.

Attached: 1551567989959.jpg (476x310, 30K)