Misaki Friday

How's 2019 treating you, user?

Attached: 1533684766006.jpg (853x480, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm745317
discord/gg/JrAtHxk
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same as 5 years ago, different year same shit

broken disco link?

Extra Welcome to the NHK content. Set between episode 20 and 21.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm745317

NEET life best life, as long as you get welfare :^)

Attached: 1550259697554.png (500x401, 74K)

PAGE 8 FAGGOTS

jfpishnaojdda +ldjsojabnd

I'm still alive, I guess. Preparing myself for when Misaki finally comes visit me.

thank you to whoever keeps making these threads. nice to see it still goin'

life's been much better for me. This is probably one of my best years so far, and it's all thanks to Misaki. I stopped coming here too, so that's also helped.

Are there actually misakis out there?

Attached: 34C71853-603A-425B-8ADF-3B134FFB6A35.png (850x1375, 670K)

PAGE 8 FAGGOTS

pdsho d,bnsaijbhsa pokhasd

I never did listen to these until now. Thanks for linking that; had some great laughs and remembered a few things I forgot about the show.

PAGE 8 FAGGOTS

Fydydthgu adjnkfuhk

Is there any translation for the drama CD?

trying to make up my mind between going to bed early or drinking a second bottle of rum this week.

the nightmare never ends

pretty shit, didn't get the job, mom is getting crazier every passing day, and parents started dropping hints about having me go live with my grandmum for some reason

just watched this thing this last end year break.

robots i... wow.
i keep saying its very hard not to fall in love with anime and japanese culture in general. there is something for just about any taste.

a guy is a hikki in his room and this girl literally shows up to his very doorstep, knocks and shows interest.

to keep the anime going and not making it end in one episode with them kissing and having fun it decides to make him a complete ungrateful prick.

japanese can cater to the male fantasy like 50 shades of gray caters to females.

I need to rewatch it, stream when?

probably, but they'll never want you or me

Attached: 1520530779237.jpg (353x353, 20K)

Thinkin about a girl for the first time in a while
It's always the first warm week of the year

damn this is cool. why does no one know about this? there's hardly even information about it on google.

PAGE 8 FAGGOTS

azuvodydgg hdufhstsef

no fappin awy... lonly lif...

incel signin off

UYKz
Ghf

Been great since i joined this discord.

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: 0zuaeowf18c21.png (640x770, 688K)

Horrible. I had to get a job. Now I work at 4am on weekends 12 pm on weekdays. I literally didn't fucking sleep today because I have to be up at 3 on a fucking Saturday.
Shit like this makes me want to ER.

Unless
Can give a rough translation then you probably won't find one

Attached: NHKvoicealbum.jpg (320x317, 38K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

ak

Attached: akarin 11.png (419x398, 235K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

dh

Attached: akarin 8.png (419x398, 235K)

At least I still have my health? I guess?

This has been the best year of my life user. I have finally stopped being a shut in and hosted a couple parties and went to a few, I'm stupid attracted to this girl and last night we were basically rolling around on the floor together and we were cuddling up. I feel myself not wasting my life anymore and I am the happiest I've been in my life.

I think this is what it feels like to be normie, if so, I never want to go back.

how'd you manage to stop being a shut-in?

Oh man it has been fucking awful, I've had a couple wonderful experiences with this one person I know and I have unconditional love for her but other than that it's been a solid block of sheer misery

I don't intend to see May of this year

My success for a new years resolution is as good as trying to lick my own elbow

I used to just go to school, not talk to anyone and stay in my dorm room (am in uni) but I started forcing myself to go out and just walk around and first, then I tried to find spots where I can just sit and think with the occasional passer by. I later advanced to being able to go to the gym without feeling embarrassed. I can now go to party's and actually interact with girls. You just have to take small steps like going outside and walking around your block to eventually making conversation with randos on the street.