>watch video of the shooting while eating milk chocolate peanuts
>feel nothing
>it's like watching a videogame
Is this desensitization?

Attached: allah.png (643x355, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
boost.catbox.moe/a4fdsn.mp4
bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=vOid1ThrwAY
streamable.com/8wc03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah probably. what brand peanuts

can you link the vid? pretty bored and want to watch some gore

easy on the edge faggot

you arent special, I didnt feel anything either.
i wasnt happy sad nor angry

there's basically no gore

It's weird I was reading up methane doomsday articles and literally shaking at points, yet even though I barely watch gore I hardly reacted to this. I think it's because the low quality

Same. Not trying to be edgy btw but, there were not enough cries and blood to be shocking imo. When you compare this to hollywood production ISIS decapitation, you feel nothing.

It was taken down from kiwifarms unfortunately
And everywhere it is reposted it gets deleted

100% unironic

Here you go

pritty gay m8

Was like shit dude dont do it. Until he walked up to the entrance and you can hear them not speaking english.

>ALLAH ALLAH *BANG* *BANG*

Attached: 498974989.jpg (200x253, 9K)

Dude exactly what I was saying. I felt far more squeamish watching those fucked torture videos than this. By the end if it all I could really think, as morbid as it is, was thank fuck they were just plainly shot instead of slowly murdered.

Mister Choc
If that helps

Idk, I literally cried at an animation yesterday (too ashamed to admit which one), but watching this I felt no emotion, and apparently so did a lot of people. I think its the low quality or something but not sure

could be depression, but who isn't depressed here haha.

weeb, kys

I watched it with my mom and every minute she expressed more horror I actually started feeling giddy and had to hide my smirking.
I watched the first bit alone and felt nothing

it's not being a normie

Why does it keep getting taken down? Theres worse shit on liveleak

The most I could feel while watching it was suprize how well prepared and organized he was. Not only the weapon stored but he was actually prepared to kill. One could watch gore or joke about shootings but to actually do anything one must be really on specyfic stage of mind.
The coolness and logical actions durning shootings are very rare and thats why he got so high score.
Shooting "dead ones" or reloading not on main hall but covered differs it from angry amateurs. Come on, he was timing the action by playlist to know when he got time for runners and when its time to go.

Attached: 1552653365142.png (800x448, 321K)

it is being taken down to rob us of our feeling of vengeance

It's interesting to note, how fucking calm he is after the act. He just makes some observations while driving, i expected him to start screaming or crying or something, but nope literally nothing.

Where can one find the video of his stream?

boost.catbox.moe/a4fdsn.mp4

Is it really that bad if you don't feel anything. A few friends saw it and they were making a big deal about it and this girl I know saw it too and was crying, I didn't feel a thing, it was kind of fun to watch but mostly boring. Even when he shot that roastie outside and finished her while she was screaming for help, it didn't feel like anything. I've seen more violence in my vydia.

Attached: C0E5E411-E583-4A01-81E7-1752B3E3E1D5.png (645x773, 107K)

you are just an autistic retard lol

hahaha amirite xD
fk off you underaged normie scumbag.

>milk chocolate peanuts
>not white chocolate peanuts

i would say that this is retardation

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170

Seems he wanted to torch the place after he finished shooting to reduce evidence and burn any wounded survivors, but the shooting itself didn't go exactly as planned so he got flustered and bailed early. The people on the street outside were witnesses, I think that's why he shot them. Maybe not though since he walked right past the first people he saw. Could be he was just amped and feeling shooty. I mean he's blasting straight through his windshield and stovepiping shotgun shells, the absolute madman.

Overall I'd give it a solid 8/10. Decisive action and a large bodycount. He survived to see prison, too. Should have practiced more to avoid sloppy mixups in the moment, like dropping that full magazine. Props to the guy that tried rushing him at 7:03, brave but hey that's what happens to the macho dude that says they'd try rushing the shooter when he's reloading.

he's not wrong though, that's how a lot of people end up here.

It's so crazy there are people just strolling by as if there isn't a ton of gunshots and screaming. And that it took until after the 2nd mosque shooting for the cops to get him. Kiwis must be unprepared for happenings.

>Props to the guy that tried rushing him

He was trying to run past him to escape.

I felt pure joy, hell i clapped when he executed that arab whore on the sidewalk and then laughed when he ran her over

Same, I like to watch something when I eat and this story was all over the board so I just put the video up while I had my lunch
It literally was like watching a let's play or something, only bit that kind of got me a bit was the lady right at the end calling for help. That gave me a slight bad feeling in my stomach, but as soon as she was off screen I went back into NPC braindead zombie viewer mode

21st century living is great

Attached: dissapointed or concerned social media amphibian.png (1103x1010, 725K)

honestly it was pretty tame
the narco killing videos are way worse

its because it was muslims who are npc tier and generally a non empathetic people, so its hard for any sadness to arise when watching the video. the total lack of gore helps too.

It's not bad at all desu. A lot of people these days are just overly sensitive. Like sure, it's ugly, but crying over people you don't really know is pretty odd honestly.

Most people don't actually know what gunfire sounds like. There's a normalcy bias too. If you're just walking down the street on a normal day you tend to assume it's just some loud banging. I remember watching video of that Las Vegas concert shooting and people are just standing around confused while a hail of gunfire is raining down. Where'd the band go, Stacy? What's happening??

why the fuck do you show your mom that faggot

youre not edgy for laughing just shows jew dna

play video, fucking fire alarm goes off.

stop playing video and fire alarm stops.

holy fuck this is cursed video.

It's still on crazyshit
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

I watched it under the impression of "this is reality, study this to know what to do if I were involved in such a horrific scenario".

>full uncensored
the full video is 16:55 minutes long. This one is just about 11 minutes.

LOL ok watching a video like that isn't gonna help you if you're ever in such a situation. There's way too many variables

I didnt really watch all that much because i was in school and i really had no desire to keep watching. Its too low quality to see any real gore, but it only becomes fucked if you have the ability to put yourself in that situation.

I dont get it either bro, people getting upset over randoms that have nothing to do with them dying, are they that sheltered they think it doesnt happen every second

There's that one shot at the groaning dude's head lying on the floor where it completely splatters out onto the rug. But outside of that its just blood puddles when he returns to shoot everyone in the head.

He also didn't feel anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=vOid1ThrwAY

Why is the video being taken down everywhere? Theres a million ISIS videos floating around but one video of a white guy going rambo gets simultaneously shoahed in every corner of the internet

What about the lady screaming "help me" in the street? You could see part of her hair/skull fly. Plus it was sad.

According to CNN and the FBI, it shouldn't be shared because it could inspire copycats.

Attached: file.png (1007x255, 33K)

>Plus it was sad.
:'(

I actually teared up a little at that part. This guy should be publicly executed

We were watching the news and she asked to see the video

>start watching the video (of a literal massacre)
>ridiculous march music starts playing
>notice an animated ad playing in my peripheral vision
>a 3d model of a woman with a penis fucking another 3d model of a woman; all subtitled "Try not to cum! You won't last 5 Mins playing this"

What a time to be alive.

incredible, muslims would be speaking arabic in a mosque. next you'll tell me catholics spoke latin in a church!

Do you feel anything when watching this?

streamable.com/8wc03

Attached: 1546300146340.png (332x331, 98K)

You people are so infuriatingly fucking STUPID holy fucking shit.

IT'S A VIDEO YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS THE VIDEO IS 1/1000000000000000000 OF THE IRL EXPERIENCE

If you've seen more than 5 gore videos in your life (which everyone who uses the internet frequently probably has) you aren't going to flip out when watching a shaky, shitty quality video of someone getting shot. You don't even understand what's going on. Absolutely fucking baffling you edgy faggots think that a simple video could actually make you feel strong emotions.

If you were there irl, you would react completely different. Stop being so fucking so dumb holy fucking shit.

>I actually teared up a little at that part

I also cried too. I've seen a lot of gore, but that particular part made me swell up.

It was the innocence of it all. Just a lady walking down the street, completely unaware of what's happening.

She gets shot in the back and potentially paralysed, calls out for help and he just executes her.

Really made me question reality and whether this is all real. Surely life isn't that cheap?

Should literally be tortured in the worst way possible. Faggots who have no regard for humans shouldnt be treated as such. Torture for the rest of his life fair.

No, it really does look like that. Maybe bc of how he holds the gun

This. The narco vids are really graphic and recorded on a shitty phone camera most often. It adds to the realism.

This NZ guy's video literally turned out looking like an FPS video game clip. I had trouble conjuring up emotional reactions because I associate this style of video with something I'm accustomed to already.

He allowed us to live vicariously through him

no, it's just called not being a hysterical fucking faggot.
i was excited while watching. i was almost bouncing up and down waiting for the glorious moment to happen.

>If you were there irl, you would react completely different.
Wow thanks for the insight mr Freud

I teared up too, I think it was her pathetic cry in her thick monotone accent really got to me. So innocent.

>tfw you couldn't save her ;-;

>Surely life isn't that cheap?

We're just a clump of cells, user.

>life should be regarded, its sacred
>lets torture this mothufaqa
The normie mindset

>one white male shooting up muslims > all the cruelty of isis

it baffles me how people want to get rilled up over the new zealand shooter when groups like isis exist and are only kept at bay by our armed forces.

this has the full 16 minute livestream and his manifesto:

I wish edgelord faggots like you had some sort of convention that you'd all flock to so someone could've shot that up instead, the world would be better off if you were the one who's skull got blown open

The war will never end.

Some muslim is no doubt going to enact revenge now.

And some white guy will flip his shit again.

This is just gonna go around in circles.

Yeah. It's absolutely fucked that her entire existence, which was filled with friends, family, and memories, was instantly ended by some worthless piece of shit who killed her for such trivial reasons

It is terrifying to think of how this kind of stuff can happen to innocent people seemingly out of nowhere

Ah if only we like could live in different countries, so that we wouldn't have any issues with each other.
Hmmmm

Heres the link if you wanna see it kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
To me it made me feel like I was playing a bit of hotline miami. I can't help but imagine myself in his shoes

Honestly there's not that much gore in the video. I do think watching videos like that is kind of surreal. Hopefully I never understand what it's like to be in that situation but it is kind of interesting in a weird way to see it from the perspective of the shooter. You see him jam his gun, fuck up reloading, you can tell he's probably stressed, you hear his weird comments, you hear the music he is listening to as he does it. It's honestly probably useful material if you are law enforcement or something. I've seen worse "gore" videos than this but it's very rare that you can watch a shooting happen from start to finish from the shooter's perspective. I'm sure that's why he did it this way.

>which was filled with friends, family, and memories

I just can't user. I think of this and I feel so sad. Psyco/sociopaths really have no place in society and should just be erased.

I fully feel atm that humanity should just be erased in gemeral. Even the innocent people. We just need to start over, humans are completely cancerous

Those people were all so fucking stupid
>bunch up in the corner instead of immediately sprinting away as fast as possible
That's exactly what the government tells kids to do in the event of a school shooter. Hide.
If I were ever in such a situation I would take my chances on the streets. If anything ever happens anons, just run.

Honestly this. Staying inside just puts yourself at the mercy of waiting for law enforcement to show up which can be pretty hit or miss depending on where you are. For example in the Florida school shooting the cops were huge pussies about going in.

>people kill people and killing people is bad therefor I propose killing all people
Laziest possible method of making an edgy comment.

They probably expected him to ignore them, and possibly be able to fake death. Unfortunately for them he returned to their pile several times to make sure they were dead.

>Mister Choc
LIDL master race!

Yes, I feel like joining my New Zeland brother in VALHALLA!
SHOOT UP MOSKS FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!

Attached: 0sam.jpg (910x719, 75K)

Wow the eurobeat at the end. He's a man of culture.

No. It was pretty videogame like. I gets disgusted by actual grizzly stuff like the Father's day cartel video.

I think at one point some guy tried to tackle him. Unfortunately he was too slow.

Yeah, this was the only part of the video that actually bothered me. And it bothered me enough to make me stop watching. I haven't seen past it, but I understand the killing died down a lot after that girl

Even if the cops were all action movie heroes, it would still take them a few minutes to drive there, and running would still be your best move.

Where I can get such guns, I want also do it

which country do you live in? It depends on the gun laws.

are you going to kill muslims in general or trannies or niggers tho

Attached: 1521958619755.png (370x480, 219K)

as if even more graphic gore videos miraculously wouldnt inspire copycats. gay and bluepilled, lemme watch my gore you nigger.

You should get a gun and kill yourself instead

>>feel nothing
I felt happiness. What does this mean robots?

Attached: 1546746992986.jpg (665x574, 39K)

it's just trendy killing spree
everyone is enjoying it

you would feel the same about a huge shoe sale

Attached: 1517228639285.png (1024x1024, 250K)

sick fuck i hope you get beheaded in the name of all my muslim brothers and sisters

It means you're ripe for radicalisation and are probably equipped to carry out your own terrorist attack like everyone on /pol

wow fucking based!! that'll make Jow Forums way more interesting

Attached: 1545464410636.jpg (1200x1694, 706K)

>you would feel the same about a huge shoe sale
I doubt that. I just buy a shoes from amazon.
>sick fuck i hope you get beheaded in the name of all my muslim brothers and sisters
I do live close to Dearborn. I should probably watch out for them terrorist.
nah I'm too fucking lazy to do something like that. killing a bunch of random people wouldn't change anything anyways. (((they))) are the real problem.

Attached: 1433855281708.png (800x534, 453K)