Raising a daughter

How would you raise a daughter robots? Is it possible to raise her into not being a roastie?

Attached: 1552506015637.jpg (1080x1350, 172K)

Guide her to my best ability
Soak up as much of the unconditional love as I can
Eventually accept the heartbreak that will come in the teens
Hope she learned enough from me to become successful in her own way whether its as a mother, wife, or independent person

just let wolves do it desu

Either this or FGM

The correct option is to let her be as slutty as she wants vaginally, but let her know that anal is only for daddy

I'd like to think I'd raise my daughter to look out for herself and not to appease the egos of men angry she don't want to sleep with them

Abandon civilization and live deep in the woods. Maybe teach her to communicate with spirits as well. Teach her to wrestle with bear cubs as a child, and later, with adult bears. Tell her that she's descended from Boudicca in an unbroken line.

As a neo spartan, when she's 18, I'd send her to eastern Europe do fight some random war as a merc

raise one and kill it in a car crash when shes 12 or so, rinse and repeat

Offer her the red pill.

Attached: promiscuity statistics.png (1200x4168, 244K)

I would force my wife to get an abortion if it's a girl

Attached: 1552263258804.jpg (768x768, 127K)

>spartan
>fighting in a war.
Nah retard they got their slaves and holites to fight for them.
Spartans were pussies with more bark then bite and lost constantly to the Athens.

I want you to talk that in the face of the 30 oligarchs that rule Athens

I've got a daughter, having to raise her on my own. It's a lot of work but I hope she doesn't end up as a roastie.

How'd that happen? I though you guys were hopeless KHVs

chances are that user found his way here because of yesterday's happening, and will be gone in a day or two.

I had a kid with a girl when I was in Africa, figured it would be fine with a relationship too but her family forbid it and basically said if I didn't take the kid they might just kill her.

damn. That's, uh, hardcore bro. So are ou keeping contact with her mother or no?

These statistics fucking trigger me. People who have zero partners before marriage and lose their virginity later in life are more likely to be hardcore religious which makes them many times less likely to divorce.
>wanting to get married in the first place
bluepilled as fuck by the way

>Is it possible to raise her into not being a roastie

Yes. vote YANG 2020. Politicians ought to stop measuring countries by GDP alone and start looking at individual stats such as mental health and THOT levels.

We have contact, she wants to know how her daughter is doing all the time in the US.

She's like in a tribe or something ? how did you guys meet ?

A modern tribe yes, not like they live primitive but they still follow tribal structures and traditions, and live rural. We met because I went out there to volunteer help after high school, her father was the chief and paired us up because she knew English and could translate the best. No intent that we were going to get into a relationship but it happened.

> Is it possible to raise her into not being a roastie?
Just pour some acid on her face, uggos cannot be roasties.

Was she a qt3.14? Do you have any feelings for her?

She was pretty cute yeah, wonderful personality. I'd have loved to have been with her and had our family together but her own family wouldn't allow it. I definitely miss her for sure.

Meanwhile black men pollute the white gene pool and refuse to take care of the child while being paid for and protected by the nation in which they are destroying... lol

Far away from civilization, like North Korea.

I've always wanted to take care of a daughter. Can you tell me what it's like? Is it fulfilling?

Well not for me, I couldn't just leave her.

Life-fulfilling, she gives me a reason to get up in the morning and go through life, for her. It's all worth it.

How do you plan on raising her? Will you be instilling certain values? Are you going to teach her an instrument?

As best I can really. Ideally everything I can do so she doesn't turn out to be a typical modern roastie WAMAN. I can teach her guitar since I know, but I haven't put a huge amount of thought to that yet since she's still quite young,

you're a good man.
>I couldn't just leave her.
years ago I would think that's obvious but the more I get to know myself the more I think I'd just leave in that kind of situation.

I'm very envious of you user. I'm struggling to find a purpose, a reason to live. I feel like I just spend every day on auto pilot, waiting till I die