HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP MEEEEE

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP MEEEEE

*pop* *pop*
another dead Muslim

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

*runs over the muslim whore, gentle CRUNCH as the body is crushed*

Attached: 1552692588835.jpg (1536x850, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=V8_RSueTCoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did think that was a uniquely timed song.

>tfw shes literally burning in hellfire right now with all the other shitskin mudslimes

Attached: 1548099751183.gif (268x300, 519K)

Dont pretend like your fate will be better, animefag

I can tell that we're going to have these kind of threads for a whole month, can't wait.

I didn't see the video - was the guy playing a soundtrack?

that part was like a movie

yeah his car was parked nearby and he was blasting music

He was blasting various pol related music out of his car speakers during the massacre

he had obviously prepared a playlist

That part was so heartlessly cruel that it made me laugh a bit.

These are the songs I remember
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: 1521369396183.gif (188x185, 17K)

This incident and related posts will be completely gone within a few days.

No one has the attention span of a fruitfly anymore.

yes, im sure its the innocent woman and not her murderer who will burn in hell

>Gas Gas Gas
Kek
Guess I'm considered evil now for laughing at that.

What was that german song that was playing when he got out of the car? I had it on Youtube but it's gone now.

>I can tell that we're going to have these kind of threads for a whole month, can't wait.

He says 'hi'.

Attached: 1521097280024.png (1086x608, 1.35M)

Imagine how hard you'd laugh as seeing him speed away with that music going on. XDDD

literally timed it

Do you think she was actually paralyzed at that point and that's why she was just laying on the ground yelling? Also
>that chunk of hair that goes flying when he kills her

Fun fact: Shuaiby's death was an exact year before this shooting.

>XDDD
Holy fucking shit, please blast your brains out with a shotgun.

>Pew
Shooting
>Die
People dying
>Pie
On 3/14

Its not a coincidence lad.

That part was pretty kino I'll admit

No it wasn't. He killed himself in early april.

Have any of you actually watched the video?

If so, what website? Found it on one, but it's slow AF. Like three seconds load per minute, probably because the amount of people watching.

She might have had a chance to live before he got back to her. First shot went through her shoulder blades and took out her right arm and elbow. Second was a kill shot, removing part of her hair, scalp, skull and brains. She was probably already dead when he ran over her.

>protestants
Absolutely disgusting

>the way he just gets back in the car and drives off to initial d music, while calmly explaining what he did wrong during the shooting, and what he could have done better
>the way he didn't even see these people as humans, it was like he was cutting down paper targets
he wasn't fucking around

Only managed to find a shorter version of the video, anyone has the full version?

>the way he didnt even see these people as humans
Do you really think same people cause shootings?

this was very sad and unnecessary

If he wanted to shoot muslims so much why didn't he just join the US military? He'd be working da jews then, and he did this to get muslims out of his country which the da jews moved there, he clearly shot up the wrong house of worship.

Wrong. Nice job making yourself look like a fucking retard. He killed himself on March 14. Check the archives, you stupid, know-it-all cunt.

Never said anything about coincidences, "lad".

Idiots, he had a bluetooth speaker strapped to his vest.

Attached: 1552620517262.jpg (960x720, 130K)

hell isnt open yet

And? He was also playing music from his car.

But it was the 15th in NZ

Pure fucking kino
This man is a hero

America is the only time zone that legitimately matters.

They aren't human, they're invading savages

The car never played any music. It was the speaker on his vest the whole time. You can hear it activate early in the video just before the music starts playing. It just sounded louder in the car because it was a small and enclosed environment.

No one will post it but if you look hard enough it's there ;)

My condolences to the Muslim people. We have to end guns now. This has to be the final straw.

Attached: 5ptFJOw.png (546x629, 455K)

>speaker
Now I understand why there are "people talking" in the mosque after he's searching in the building.

Why would you scream help if he was right there just shut up and play dead honestly deserved to die for being such a dumb roastie

Attached: Good Chap.png (225x225, 10K)

Am I gonna get shit for listening to Death Grips now

>New Zealand doesn't have the death penalty so this fuck can fry

why do so many countries abolish it? It's these type of individuals that we had it for. Zero remorse. We know he's guilty. There's no fixing him. He has no value to society. Just fry him.

Jail doesn't have to fix people. Just letting a person rot and suffer there powerlessly for the rest of his life might be a worse fate than quick death.
I mean, I hope that's what he'll go through, at least. But considering the fact that Breivik had a PlayStation...

It's also more expensive to the taxpayer and, frankly, a waste of government money.

thats not how Christianity works user

Why have Christians for centuries ignored this?

Attached: 1529585660239.png (2400x2256, 26K)

You degenerate fucking crapstains. This will only feed into leftist narrative and be used to further restrict gun ownership in another white country. When will you dumb faggots learn the idea muslims are your enemy is a divisional tactic used by (((them)))??? The whole incident has mossad written all over it. And
most of you wouldnt be incel if you improved your station in life and just recognized Allah as the one and only true God. Lots of good Muslim girls who'd love to marry a wholesome and hardworking white convert but this thread proves you are all terrible people who deserve to die alone. Like, what the fuck did that hijabi do to deserve having the top of her skull blown off??? She was probably one of the few worthwhile women in that town.

Attached: r34xgffzjtry.jpg (370x557, 80K)

I am just going to leave this here muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage

She was evoking female privledge

Attached: 1552709879413.jpg (454x401, 109K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

ab

Attached: akarin 2.png (419x398, 235K)

Thank you so much for providing a much needed sauce

I feel like he'd be proud of this image. Good shit, user.

>"you won't be bowing today boys"
>had to resist laughing while seeing the news in front of others

Thx user i couldnt find the vod

did he literally shoot her off her shoes?

Where can I watch full lenght video ?

Attached: 1539932132180.png (500x298, 433K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

cp

Attached: akarin 16.png (419x398, 235K)

Stop moral fagging retard

Just realized something, when he's driving away he says, there was time for the fuel and that he was going to burn it down. That's why he had Hellfire on the playlist lol. That's why he says he left too early, but shit happens. The songs were to tell him what stage he should be at. He was only going to leave when gas gas gas started playing.

Got a good kek out of this. Saved

Heh... That's kind of funny but a tad aspie like.

looks like i'm softer than i thought
i think i'm gonna puke

Attached: 1524406237642.gif (220x220, 180K)

damn that's kinda brilliant. timing your actions with the music gives you a better sense of when to gtfo and when the cops might arrive.

I think it was this one
youtube.com/watch?v=V8_RSueTCoA

I couldn't understand what he was saying throughout the video besides "subscribe to pewdiepie". The audio quality was bad and the music was covering his voice.

The little hop skip and a jump he did over the corpse of the guy who tried to tackle him made me howl.

i'm monitoring this, strong memetic potential here

Most of it didn't matter but if you didn't catch it, when he first arrives and does the like fucking eight point turn he goes
>some fuckin Austin Powers shit here

Attached: EAZCqF8.gif (360x173, 956K)

I really like that song from its use on Space Station 13

herem originally

It's not that bad it's quite blurry and there's no actual gore, i've seen worse

still it's kind of senless i don't condone the killing

Women have literally no situational awareness. You could see from the street shit was going down. Run away you stupid cunt.