Do you love China?

Do you love China?

Attached: 1526498926962.png (277x301, 31K)

no fuck you

No they're stealing all the companies make them stop

China number one

Yes, gracious overlord

No, in fact I hate it

No but I love Tsu

Attached: 6402C7D5-60A1-4C6E-BD63-071FE02F7658.jpg (566x800, 181K)

thats japan dumb cunt

no go away

no, they make cheap crappy products that flood the market and kill local businesses

So I've got an idea for the final of the show about English civil war. It's a montage of different scenes with the church music going from happy to sad depending on the scene. Yeah, it sounds silly, but I'll think about music later. Scenes are way more important here. Each scene will be placed in a different location and will be centered on a different person. And yes, there will be a narration by Lena Heady and Sean Connery about how times change and how strange our history is.
Scene 1:
Charles II enters the city of London. Bright colours, lots of people, women are throwing flowers at the king and men are throwing their hats in the air, everyone including Charles is happy.
Scene 2:
Tower of London, small weakly lighted cell. Lambert throws himself at walls, cries and screams for some time, then stops and jumps to the window. After a small pause he starts maniacally laugh, starting his fall into madness.
Scene 3:
Same place as in the Scene 1, but camera goes straight pass Charles to Thomas Fairfax. He smiles at people but very soon starts lowering his head and a lonely tear falls from his eye. He looks up and camera jumps to the skies.
Scene 4:
Camera falls onto the bright field full of long grass, flowers, and butterflies where two little girls play. One of them runs into a cemetery. She stops in front of one particular grave and looks at it, somewhat scared but also curious. Camera jumps behind her back and slowly goes to the side, showing that this is a grave of Oliver Cromwell.
Scene 5:
Richard Cromwell stays on the bulk of the ship, sailing away to France and looks into the horizon.
Scene 6:
Sir Hyde writes the last words into a big book and closes it.
Screen goes black.
End of the film.
Post credits scene is Charles II celebrating his victory in his palace and him noticing how ghost of Charles I appears next to Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan and Liam Neeson.

Buy my game.

but hong kong is china

Attached: 152902346057.jpg (1024x768, 386K)

I never said it was or wasn’t, you presumptuous little weiner

I love China

Igaf about China but Liru is cute

Attached: 102699_m.jpg (499x600, 49K)

I don't have an opinion about China.

>romania

台湾是中国的合法政府

yes but i don't think chinese people do

Attached: 1523389772073.jpg (437x458, 73K)

yes, how do i get a chinese gf?

I dont know , we have limited information about you.All we know that you have quite the economy , you empathy for animals , tibet wants to break away from you and that christianity is on the rise over there ,or was the christianity part in japan?Cant remember , investing heavily in africa and doing colonialism 101 , you are one of the few countries that are communist-ish , your government is insane , youve built a bunch of artificial islands because reasons and you are too far away from my country to be in your sphere of influence , but you make a bunch of goods that land on our market so I guess thats okay , but i can say i love your country , maybe if you would tell me more about it.
I also know about some of the dynasties and the banner system of your country , how you demanded only silver for goods and Britain humiliated you in the opium wars , how there are two Chinas (Taiwan , i think it was Taiwan) and some bits from here and there , but overall i am more interested of nowdays china and how you perceive it.Thanks in advance!

Mainlanders are assholes

how the fuck does your government allow you to post here

they could post only if we didn't use google captcha.

Jow Forums actually comes up through chinese google for some reason and they need a pass in order to post

Only if freedom get

Attached: China.png (800x533, 8K)

no

Basically this.

No. I unironically want to see every member of the PRC hanging from a lamppost.

六四天安門事件?