Femanon, why are you wasting your body?

Why aren't you taking better care of it? It's all you need to do to make it in life.

Attached: Ready To Depart.png (600x600, 208K)

Why don't you have a female body yet user? (FBI pls I don't mean that)

How am I supposed to get one?
>inb4 become a tranny
No. I'm like Orochimaru, I need the real thing.

Why are you an avatarfag?
I'm going to die so I'm going to enjoy my time smoking and eating what I want.

>I'm going to die so I'm going to enjoy my time smoking and eating what I want
You're pathetic. How can someone so dumb be handed such a gift? There's no justice in life.

>inb4 tranny
sorry, that's all I've got

You don't know what you're talking about. The solipsism of trannys is so sad. You are pathetic, though I don't pity your ignorance.

Go fill yourself full of McDonalds and cancerous smoke you dumb roast. A perfectly fine womb wasted just like that... For shame.

My brains all fucked up so I become catatonic with depression about every month or so. Don't even really shower during those times.

It's fine to be mentally ill as a woman. Just be pretty.

>tfw I'm smoking just to make girls noticing me
It ain't working bros.

Attached: 4395_OXWDDo1C.png (600x600, 140K)

so you're a breeder? if it's not your DNA it's not yours? if a kids parents die they dont deserve a family? you're so pathetic. I would spit on you if I could.

I want to spit on him, too! Let's do it together.

What the fuck are you on about? I don't want to breed you and I hope no one ever does.

Attached: All Pink Inside.png (600x600, 163K)

I'm at a healthy weight for my age, I shower everyday and I'm mostly okay with how I look, fuck else am I supposed to do.

you're misunderstanding, of course. you're a breeder, you live to spread your seed and have your own. I bet you're a huge racist as well.

Good on you for being superior to 99% of the women here.
I have no desire to spread my seed. My priorities lie elsewhere.

>I have no desire to spread my seed. My priorities lie elsewhere.
in shaming people for not procreating? pathetic.

What are you on about? That's not the point of my thread at all.

god just kiss already

you should be less vague in conveying your point then

I want a real female body. That's all. So many of them are wasted, I wish they'd spare me just one.

it sounds more like you want a pretty female body, not just a female body.

There's barely any difference if you put in the minimal effort.

this desu, girls don't know what it's like to be a tranny

I know you're just having a laugh, but you really don't know what you're talking about and you're stoking the flames which is starting to make the point of this thread more clear...

I'd sell you my womb if I could user. I don't want it.

The point would have been clear from the very beginning if you weren't an idiot.
Sorry, but I'll need the rest of your body too or else it won't work.

I know, I should have known all mtf trannys are working for the enemy. I know now not to trust or get close to a tranny, they are still men!

That's why I don't want to be a tranny. I want the real thing!

Just stuff your ass and chest full of silicone and call it a day. I look like a dude despite being a biological female.

i don't know how to take care of it.

A larp won't ever do. You have a million ways to become more feminine. There are whole industries dedicated to it. Stop playing the victim here.

What's stopping you from wearing makeup and shaving?

stop lying to yourself. you want to be a pretty girl, not female.

I want to kill myself from all this pointless larping. I'll never be one anyways so who cares.

Attached: It's Just Everyday Things For Me.png (600x600, 431K)

i really wish the two people in this thread would just have the angry sex they're leading up to already

you'll never be one what?

Some fembot want to be my egf? I am sweet and looking for a cute girl. Add me on Discrod,I DM first and I am a damn good speaker. I just want to share some cute wholesome love. I've been searching on Jow Forums for the perfect girl since I am not a normie.
Cva#3485

Attached: 20190315_001731.png (283x503, 258K)

>crippling self hate that makes me suicidal
>sustained and encouraged food addiction ever since birth
>eating makes me angry at myself
>anger turns to depression
>depression makes me eat for the endorphins and not exercise
>eating makes me angry at myself
>repeat
>heart started to fuck up bc im obese
>gotta exercise & eat healthy if i want to live
>mfw i dont even want to bc then my death will approach faster

Ive been on this cycle since forever. I was able to hold down at 55 to 60 kg in the last summer but this winter was absolute hell on me (close to 70 kg). I cant wait until summer comes so that i can go back to my heating system-less shack in the middle of the woods and walk 8 km everyday to my favorite lake

There is physically nothing good about being a female. We're weak, unintelligent, age more quickly, and have to bleed for at least 7 days a month. You just want to ride on the coattails of feminism and be the idealized version of a female that only exists in your deranged mind. Fucking get some help and learn to live with your perfectly normal body.

Learn not to be fat it's not hard you're gross

I said nothing about being fat and I'm not fat.

I can tell you're obese

Marry me self hating femanon
I'll pretend you're a strong woman and tell you your looks and mind is perfect

but you're beautiful, user.

the beta orbiters are on point tonight

I think you mean this one mate

can a femanon pls let me make her happy

>can a femanon pls let me make her happy
that depends, what kind of femanon are you looking for

what kind of femanon are you?

Why don't you buy me all the makeup and skincare and shaving bullshit I need to be pretty? Fuck you

the non-fat variety. chubby is ok tho

>the non-fat variety
can i call you back when i lose the weight

I will take one (1) weeb autist NEET fembot to please

how far off from nornal bmi we talking

>Why don't you buy me all the makeup and skincare and shaving bullshit I need to be pretty?
sure, give me your address

i'll do that if you'll be mine.

its okay femanon, I dont mind if you look how you want to

>shaving
nope, i want a nice big unkempt bush

the male kind, if that's okay with you

stop being a weak bitch, its unbecoming of you. waah im fat, ok and?? if you have problems over-eating look into programs that teach you portion control and change your grocery shopping habits. youre not powerless so stop acting like it
bitch take your dumbass down to walmart and pick up some of that nyx or wet n wild like the rest of us. dont act like you're so broke you dont even get fast food. drugstore makeup barely goes over 10bucks each, so if you can afford whatever lame shit you buy when you get the chance you can afford some foundation and mascara. just stay away from elf though, elf gets hyped but its not as good a brand. youre a dumb bitch but i dont want you to buy the wrong things, let me know if you want recommendations
you look like you have a cute ass, hmu if youre into pegging

i like this femanon she is allowed to stay on this board. other femanons take note and up your game

are you any good at pegging tho................

Taking care of my body is pretty much the only thing i do outside of wasting time away on games/anime because it takes all of my motivation to do.

Attached: 1499275929850.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

What vidya do you play, femanon?

Hello, I am now accepting applications for a fembot gf
I will make you happy.
Please apply.

how do girls do pushups if they have big boobies?

>if they have big boobies
y-yeah haha

The boobies are on the chest, not on the armpits. Its not like a guys balls. Plus, either invest on a good sports bra, have small titties or dont go extremely low

well we like itty bitty titties here too

online stuff i play wow and apex and I'm on the edge of quitting both probably. I used to play a lot of ow and dota but rarely do now. single player stuff i play almost anything that catches my interest, i like a lot of random platformers and souls-like games. Pretty much anything but I don't like playing games I'm pretty bad at overall, like grand strategy, rts, most shooters, fighters etc.

throw that ass at me and find out philbert. you look like a philbert
are you in school?? you can play vidya and watch gay shit but be sure to get your education so you dont end up trying to leech off some guy
good sports bra but your tits touching the ground doesnt make pushups any harder

i'm a different boy with a cute ass, thank u very much

you're right, i need to go back to the gym

thanks for the motivation user. gonna go tomorrow after work.

Like this
pretty easy, desu
Although getting rug burn can happen if you do it braless

Attached: M84Eixc.gif (400x226, 425K)

are you gonna wear slutty gym clothes?

How come you stopped OW? Apex is p fun in its own way, but I need regulars to play withhhhhhhh

(platformers are the best

>are you in school??
I'm 19 and have an associates from last semester, so i'm probably slightly ahead of people my age because I started in hs. I could transfer to a uni for a 4 year degree, but desu i hate school with a passion even if i enjoy the subject.
very carefully
because it got really aggravating, too many games with leavers or throwers. i don't like using the word toxic but it was every game someone was being a dick. meta was also meh, i stopped playing when they nerfed doomfist because that was the only hero i was having fun with

apex fucking sucks ass lmao
>very carefully
confirmed for fat

Who do you main otherwise? They've been making some really good strides in balance lately, plus hey that's one less person who would throw~~~

Please send discord tag so I can get pegged

continue on to school. a lot of people think "im just going to take a break" and that break ends up being years with guilt and shame crippling them preventing them from getting back up and resuming their life. get the bachelors out of the way. or at least be working in the field youre trying to get in. downtime should only be like 2 or 3 months max. after that youre at risk of turning into the average Jow Forums neet ready to off themselves over so much time lost. be careful is basically what im saying
probably a philbert too. if you ever post your ass in soc let me know thanks
ok where are you sluts even coming from i thought this was a femanon help thread. like i know theres only 3 of them in the entire board at any given moment but still im trying to help weak bitches not acquire a harem not that im against that its just that now wasnt the preferred time

>apex fuckin sucks ass
I like it, idk how good it is but i have fun with it and that's all that matters to me, even though I suck at it. It's just had a ton of problems with crashes and lag at the beginning of games. Now there is a pretty awful cheating problem, but i guess that's normal to happen in fps games.
>confirmed for fat
i was just memeing gosh
eh, zenyatta i guess. I am considering trying to play some when the new hero comes out because he might be fun.

who is one less person that would throw? sry idgi

I can help by using my penis. All women, femanon especially need the aid of a man in their life. The same rule applies to men needing a woman in their lives.

this made me dry up and I'm a dude
this is really good advice. I'M NOT A PHILBERT THO HOW DARE U

do you have a discord

i gave up on my body long time ago.
im tall, and pretty bulky. thats because my dad was an actual hulk. honestly my whole life ive just wanted to be like 5'5, fit but relatively petite, average size?
i dont diet or take care of my body because i know that no matter what ill have this skeletal structure and all still, so fuck ittttttt.

will you join me in apex? I played a game and liked it but I'm too shy to play with strangers every game.

be my green amazon gf

I dig Apex! I like OW more but Apex is definitely the first battle royale I wanna keep playing. Fortnite except people don't turn into six story buildings when you shoot them :D

I dunno any Zens so that's a big fat hell yeah, and I mean one less person who would throw is if, y'know, we played. Nudge nudge.

>continue on to school.
easy to say, i could hardly get through the school i've done. I can almost guarantee i'd drop out and waste a bunch of money. I could get a job but i am already at the point where i have 0 motivation and would rather die (seriously)
but i'm also a stranger! idk i would but i'm not going to play for a while cause i died two games in a row to cheaters, hopefully they fix that a bit

I'll take a man, I just need one person to add me to prove I am a chad

Aww. Drop contact anyway and we'll play a game when you feel like it? There was something about a new legend and the battle pass coming soon if you wanted to play for that.
I'm (male) but I don't want toxic or aggressive players so I hope that's cool.

femanon... femanon
may you feel in your chest the trident of saint george and on your face the dragon's fire. may you be allergic to shampoo, perfume. may you get bald and your nails become like chimpanzee

sweetie!!!!! not like this. i can understand not wanting to force yourself to go to avoid wasting money, thats actually very understandable. but i just worry that spending too much time off might put you in an even worse situation. i made that same mistake 10 years ago when i was your age. what was supposed to just be a year or two of finding myself wound up being 6 years of giving up and getting so used to being home all the time that just the thought of going back out and working in the real world gave me faggotass anxiety. i dont know anything about you so i cant tell you what to do but id like to at least warn you that too much time off will only make it worse.

maybe try a community college in the meantime to study around and see what interests you the most. what career are you interested in? if you use social media follow people who do things you someday want to do so you can see a little bit of encouragement to pursue it yourself every day. whatever you do just dont become a neet. youll regret it more than anything.
tall women are beautiful, what are you cowering for. small bitches like me wear heels to get your height and you get that height by default and still arent happy?? at the very least just eat cleanly. you can be fat but dont be fat off greasy nasty processed foods thatll make your pussy stink. please be considerate of everyone who might have to lick it or everyone around you when you sit down and that pussy scent wafts
i never wind up using discord anyway now let me know when you post either ass or tummy

I 2nd community college for that user. I did my first two years there, it was familiar like highschool but way less bullshit and a lot easier.
Although NEET (housewife) mode isn't too bad if you choose wisely. I wouldn't recommend it over trying hard, though.

Attached: tumblr_ojot8n9vpu1vviqkjo1_500.gif (499x281, 1.53M)

this objectification is flustering and i'm frustrated that it's making me consider it for you

sorry guys, i'm not really up to play apex or ow. I'm gonna not play apex until i know cheaters have calmed down and i can't stomach ow atm.
i already finished an associates at a cc, i was suggested to transfer to a state uni but i really don't want to do anymore. Getting which isn't braindead requires experience doing nothing and getting a bunch of tedious certifications. I really have no motivation to even begin with all that atm.

housewife is definitely not a backup plan lol, i'm pretty schizoid or something, relationships are not for me

I like being a stinky neet girl who rarely shaves or showers. Convince me to change.

Attached: 1545969683118.jpg (774x706, 169K)

problem with housewife mode is that odds are you arent going to have any freedom. you cant actually depend on a guy to buy you things you want, not without feeling awful after a while. and nothings ever free anyway. if you put yourself in a position of completely relying on a guy to fund you, its probably going to be in exchange for something. then at that point youre like some sort of retarded child bride from a third world country or something. mail order bride tier.

thats fine if you want to do nothing but have obligatory unsatisfying sex and pop kids out early being shackled to the house for the rest of your life, but if you want to anime and vidya and live your own life in peace not having to owe anyone for anything then you gotta get a stable career of your own. unless you get lucky enough to land a submissive guy that lets you fuck him instead. that at least spices it up.
surround yourself with more positive things that put you in a better state of mind and encourage you to follow your dreams
fun isnt it. men are much more enjoyable when theyre treated like the sluts they realistically are and they even end up really liking it anyway so its a winwin