You want a qt Eastern Euro gf, right?

Life is hard here. I wouldn't mind talking to some Western anons. What's it like over there?

Attached: Hook.png (600x600, 373K)

My name is Aiste btw. What's yours?

>Gets a visa
>Disappears as soon as she gets off the plane

haha. That's funny, user-kun. We're not all like that. I'd genuinely want to know you.

This is cute, I like cute things, too bad I am no longer a resident of Europe anymore.

I'm 26, I live with my parents in a small Canadian town, I work at a fast food restaurant, and I'm quite fat.

Now you

Attached: 1456178142373.jpg (660x578, 71K)

>cute skinny anime girl
300 lbs irl confirmed

oo mememe
I live in a quiet neighborhood in the south of NA, it's really comfy but detached to the point where I have to drive 4 hours back and forth to my uni, I'm studying CS. I hear they're building a mall here though, you can come and fly over to explore it with me when it gets finished building.

Attached: 1549682899814.gif (489x420, 219K)

>Eastern Euro
What kind of Eastern Euro?

That sucks. I hope you can come back sometime.
I'm 21, in Lithuania. I'm supposed to be going to uni, but I'm more of a neet right now.
Sure sure. Can't a girl feel qt without being shamed online haha?
I'd love to walk around an abandoned building at night. I love nightwalks.

What's the catch, OP?

you're the lithuanian schizo larper

I have some mental issues, but I'm trying hard to not let them affect other people.

Do you have a discord? I'd rather talk there instead of on Jow Forums

If I do, it'll probably to settle in with a Lithuanian gf as in you.

Attached: wholesome_memes.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Come to Binlan.
I have no money, but love is enough, right?

Discord? I'll look into it. Though I'd like to chat here at least for now. haha. No need to rush, user!
I'll be here if you're ever in Europe.
Well, I suppose. depends on how poor you are. I'm not high-maintainence, I just want someone to care for me.

What kind of mental issues? Are you capable of love, loyalty, and having children?

I hope that we both will wait for each other no matter how long does it takes. Then I'll take you to McDonald's or somewhere else once I'm there.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1535379456943.png (169x301, 68K)

I getcha. What makes you happy, OP?

I've avoided getting diagnosed so far, because I don't trust them, but I've been described as mistrustful, uncaring and apathetic. I don't think that's true though. It's hard for me to love, sure. But I really want someone to care for me, even if it's just lust. Does that make sense to you? And I'd have children if that's something you want.
I'd prefer Hesburger haha.

Having someone embrace me and look past my issues.

Hello, want to be my gf?
I'll buy you a womb transplant when it's available and I don't care that you have a penis, I'll love you no matter what :>

>mistrustful, uncaring and apathetic

The Eternal Fembot strikes again

What? I'm perfectly fine. I know guys care about that stuff, but I'm perfectly healthy in that regard.
I kind of expected a response like that. I kind of regret coming off like that now.

Have you never had that before?

Putting anything being asked of you aside... the way you look, having kids or not, where you live... would you look after someone the way they looked after you?

Makes sense. I know the feeling, since I'm sure I've got some mental issues as well but nothing super serious and have completely avoided getting officially diagnosed.
>mistrustful, uncaring, and apathetic
Those three kind of don't even make sense together. If you were uncaring and apathetic, you wouldn't bother with being mistrustful.
>I really want someone to care for me, even if it's just lust
I think these are feels most people on this board know. Most people that really are here. You know?

Attached: 0d58ba1616.png (1920x1080, 581K)

As long they have nuggets I'm fine with that, but why go to a fast food when I can cook for both of us?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1529576367820.png (445x431, 278K)

> would you look after someone the way they looked after you?
I'd try to be a good gf/wife, but I don't have many female life skills, but I'm willing to learn.
>Those three kind of don't even make sense together. If you were uncaring and apathetic, you wouldn't bother with being mistrustful.
These are just words I've been described with. I don't know if they make sense, my English is far from perfect.
Sure, I'd prefer someone cook for me, I suck at cooking though.

Add me on discord, euroqt

ccv#3272

Quit larping as female schizo lithuanian tranny

so this is a known larper? figures haha

You can always try to cook with me and we'll pray that we won't set the kitchen on fire. Still, what are you looking in guys or what's your dislike on guys, maybe a bad habit whatsoever?

Attached: IMG-20180507-WA0001.jpg (640x640, 28K)

You seem so kind. I really wonder what issues you're going through... The tough part about telling you more about me is it identifies me on here. I'd love to, though.

Sure. I'll just look if I still have my login.

Okay, let me break it down for you from my point of view.
>uncaring and apathetic
Cold, doesn't show love, doesn't seem to care at all, doesn't even try, gives up at the drop of a hat, you probably already know this shit.
>mistrustful
Suspicious as hell, wouldn't believe what you say ever, wouldn't trust you with any woman ever, wouldn't trust your female friends, want to check your phone/whatever social media you have, etc. I'm sure you knew what the words meant.

Way I see it, they don't mix because, if you don't care, don't show love, seem distant and give up, why would you also be suspicious and shit? Suspicious, to me, shows that you care an awful damn lot.

Attached: 1502665532610.png (240x240, 84K)

Fuck off Pierre. That's what you get for being a stalker sexual predator. Just leave me alone. I never even intended to hurt you.
No, but this Quebecois faggot is stalking me because I "lead him on" for being a creep.

Who tf is pierre
I'm just calling you out because you've been posting the same larp threads for the past few days
dumb schizo

Are you a tranny? You didn't answer that part.

just make a new one...unless you really are a larper then don't bother

Stop pretending to be a woman
hghhgh

I don't have very high standards. I just want someone who will care for me and won't take advantage of me too much, since I feel like I'm pretty vulnerable. Oh and don't be fat, sorry but I hate fat people.
Well at least tell me your name so I can trust you haha. I'm Aiste, like I mentioned above. You don't have to if you don't want to.I'm just jk.
I think I do care, I just suck at expressing anything. And my mistrust isn't that you'll cheat on me or something, but just that people will take advantage of me.
Sorry, but you sound just like him, he won't leave me alone.
Of course not. Trannies are ill.
I got caught up replying to people here. I'll save your discord link though.

what if I have a fat cock?

Is that supposed to be bad?
>tfw virgin and unironically don't know

Would you date an asian?

Putting my name out here is just as bad, silly. Didja get your Discord working?

Add Makoroni#7777

be my foreign bride

if you're a virgin it probably is

It is alright. Been rainy and cloudy, but looking forward to the future

life is on double hard mode here
not only am i black, people treat me like a tyrone, because i look like one, when i'm just a fucking pathetic loser. Now i have to uphold their visions of me or i lose all my friends

Attached: sad finger guns.jpg (849x560, 32K)

I've sent you the request.

I don't know what you guys are like. Maybe.

>Oh and don't be fat, sorry but I hate fat people.

Attached: sadlax.png (628x581, 487K)

You gonna add me? I posted above.

Do you think you could fall in love with someone who also sucks at expressing it? I mean, other than the most obvious like wanting to be close all the time and stuff.

Attached: 1444662625654.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

here
juicebar777#4508

I've always felt justified in that belief because it's something that can be changed. So get to it haha.
Sure.
I'm not sure. I'd prefer someone who can show me love. I know that sounds very selfish, but that's just how I feel. Sorry.

Aiste is so forward about being a cute gf already...This is like the chad vs virgin meme for girls

If you dont hate with a heavy amount of melanin i swear i'll be the best guy.

Attached: dab.jpg (1175x1559, 135K)

I'm considered as underweight since all I ate goes into the void or you can call it high metabolism rate. Some would call me a manlet for being 5'8. But what worries me the most are how are you going to react with our differences, I do not overthink it but I'm just worried how you'll feel. That's my biggest fear in going for a relationship with someone, because I'll never know how my partner felt about our differences, is she gonna be okay about it? Most of my previous relationship do have their difference in race and religion whatsoever but they seem fine with it but everybody's different y'know?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1535473096024.jpg (558x558, 161K)

yes, how did you guess? *chuckles softly*
milady, I want to show you america. My house, my car and everything I do for fun *winks*

How do you thirsty retards not see through such an obvious larp anyways? What's the average IQ of this place? 60?

Attached: Unfazed.png (600x600, 172K)

Makes sense and I don't blame you. We all just want to feel loved after all. I'd like to think my girlfriend would genuinely feel loved but we can't read peoples minds.

Attached: 1485347921795.png (1280x720, 598K)

>implying everyone didn't already know it was a larp and people were just letting you live out your fantasy

Are you smart OP? That's all that really matters to me.

Nice cope. No schizo pussy for you.
Yes, I'm very smart indeed,

Attached: It's A Man's World.png (600x600, 245K)

>very smart
highly doubt it

Well you took the bait, so I'm at least smarter than you.

Are you good at math, and do you like math?

>assuming i did
i just got here lol

How old are you? What languages do you speak?

Be warned, this is a LARP. Be warned.

y-yeah but I can still jerk off knowing you have a penis

No, YOU be warned, user. I'm the only real person here.

Attached: Fuzzy Reality.png (600x600, 198K)

will you be my schizo larping gf

Sure, not like I have anything better to do.
>tfw ear hurts from listening to music too loud

Attached: Just A Doll.png (600x600, 248K)

>Oh and don't be fat, sorry but I hate fat people.
Extremely based, fuck fat people.

As long you make whatever you can to make me live my fantasy, even in those little times I want to leave it

are you going to leak my discord msgs like the last guy
i dont like that

Yes, I probably would. But some fag asked me for a timestamp already.

OP disappeared, huh? rip

OP, here, do you have anything to say?

No she hasn't. Do you want to give me your discord or something?

Attached: Just Spreading Joy.png (600x600, 228K)

Hi again! Yep.

>all 5 threads on page 1.
Good day.

Attached: Generic.png (600x600, 151K)

That's not cool bro. Plus why would someone ask for a timestamp from an obvious larp

>go on a Chinese chicken farm forum
>800 kilogram fatty pretends to be girl
>No one dares to question your authenticity because you have the vagina pass
>Lead on 30 year old khvs
>Get free bux

The entire horizon is a highway and we go into hiding until it's time to work. And everyone pretends to be your friend by talking with you, but they never want anything to do with you. How is it on your end?

op is kill. f

OP is aliv. Long live op!

Attached: Self-Indulgence.png (600x600, 199K)

Hi op want to be my girlfriend

Only if you promise to pin me down and impregnate me.

I get jealous of your larp characters op >:(

I'm jealous of her too.

Attached: All Pink Inside.png (600x600, 163K)

Im american, am i qt enough?
>inb4 op is a man
Let's see some proof here op, post HANDS!

Attached: Snapchat-300678565~2.jpg (1440x1703, 378K)

are you from Jow Forums? be my bf if you are

>are you from Jow Forums?
unfortunately yes, does that really matter though?

i want a cute Jow Forums bf and you seem to fit both of the requirements for that but the most important question remains are you a good cuddler

Whats the going rate for a slav gf in bitcoin

>are you a good cuddler
unfortunately yes, does that really matter though?