Go to sign up for PoF and attempt getting gf

>go to sign up for PoF and attempt getting gf
>have to put in ethnicity
>mfw
I guess I don't deserve a gf because I am race mixed and will instantly be not wanted for that reason, and not white passing enough to enter caucasian... Just perfect.... Some people just can't be happy.

Attached: 1550520833767.jpg (255x253, 11K)

what race are you are you half nig?

7/8ths white, 1/8th eskimo
I basically look like elliot rodgers. No, I am still not white passing, no I don't consider myself white and nobody else does either.

ER was actually handsome but he was an insufferable whiny failed rich kid with daddy issues.

>ER was actually handsome
Only gay men think this.

just say you are native american, youll probably get lots of attention that way

Just put "Jewish" and you'll be considered white by threat of being called a racist.

I live around a lot of reservations not a good idea. Besides a girl would want a native american even less than a race mixed guy who was atleast somewhat white.

mixed race people are a mistake

OP here, I agree. People are all ready to prove how not racist they are and fuck a pure non-race mixed person of another ethnicity but not willing to deal with the consequences of making an unfuckable mongoloid.

I'm sitting next to a girl and she said he was handsome but kinda gives creepy asshole vibes

Women idolize wealth and infamy for some reason. Hate to say it but look at this fucking freak and his mismatched race mixed face. If she and ER were in the same room and he had an added nice personality she wouldn't fuck him at all. Hate to say it just the way it is, I have a nice personality, I have a race mixed deformed face, yes I was born with fucked up genes, yes women prefer 7/10 average white male faces. If there was a wealthy white college chad in Elliott shoes he would have slain hard.

Attached: 1474819892285.jpg (640x360, 25K)

But he has a strong jawline, nice lips, a lovely skin tone, etc. I don't know how any ssne person could say he looks deformed. I'm saying this as a female (female) and not some larping tranny.

Nah Elliot had a good face, if he was 6' he would've slain no matter his personality.

Sorry you are absolutely mental or some asian masculinity larper. He has a huge crooked white noise fucking fat ugly hamburger asian lips and pale skin like literally everybody else. Maybe you are just trying to cope since he is an infamous murderer. People aren't born with shitty personalities they are formed that way being a race mixed unfuckable and undesired mutant. I honestly don;t know where you get off, do you even know his story at all? He asked out like hundreds of girls. Do you think that would be the case if he was white and tall and good beard genes (all white people) you don't understand anything and your horndogging for some fucked up murderer... Wow. Maybe if what you were saying was true at all for the general population and not just your fucked up asian fetishism Elliot would probably already be married and alive.

Elliot isn't even a 5/10 in the eyes of women, also obviously he wouldn't be 6 feet tall because he isn't white dumbass.

>He asked out like hundreds of girls.
reread the manifesto you brainlet. he literally never asked out a girl.

he only had a chance with dumpy 4/10 asian girls tbqh and not the blonde stacies he wanted

Ah, didn't realise I was speaking to the head faggot in charge of how pretty guys are.

Meet me in a couple of years when you're less whiny and I'll date you. You probably won't date me though since I'm not Stacey.

I didn't realize that was your position.

If you saw the good side of me instead of the butthurt side in constant suffering being born a race mixed freak you still wouldn't date me sorry.

Sorry i didn't read a retarded braindamaged persons manifesto, but trust me if he was white, tall, good beard and 7/10 white passing face he would have gotten everything he wanted and then some, he could even have the same entitled personality, but he wouldn't because he would get showered with praise for being white.

Give your contact info then Mr. Woeisme. You don't have to show me what you look like.

Got discord? zbzvz

>GUISE THIS BABY FACE MANLET WITH IS ACTUALLY REALLY HANDSOME!!
The sad part is he is probably the most attractive race mixed person.
Op here the lengths white people go to deny their privilege. Still nobody can argue against my op they are just butthurt I called their favourite school shooter ugly (trust me he is). Putting race mixed on your profile is a sure fire way to remain a virgin, every girl wants a white boy, if you went outside and talked to people you would know white guys are what girls want. I'm the one with the elliot rodger face, I'm the only one with experience as a race mixed freak, I'm the one who consistently gets rated 4-5/10. The one girl in this thread with a crush on elliot rodger doesn't disprove shit, if a 6'1" chiseled, bearded blue eyed white dude stepped in front of her brown hamburger lipped manlet and said hey wanna date. It would be bye bye elliot.

Don't feel like getting catfished today

Oh look she is already finding other suitors, all it takes is one white passing dude and she would forget all about elliot rodgers.

I'm full white, not 6'1 or chiseled tho and I can't grow a beard

Just go on plenty of fish then you fuckin manlet. They even have an option there if you want to see girls or not, it's called caucasian.

I put in that I was multiethnic (Jew/white/Asian) and got quite a few messages ...
... from black chicks

>"Why won't women talk to me! It's because I'm a disgusting hapa isn't it???" :(
>"No I don't wanna talk to you, I'll get catfished!"
Spineless.

>JUST POST YOUR INFO TO R9K FOR A PERSON WHO PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LIVE ON THE SAME CONTINENT AS YOU
Are you retarded? no seriously are you retarded? I post my info, just not here to somebody where I've been sperging out about being racemixed for an hour. Nice kneejerk reaction. No really are you fucking retarded? Why aren't you posting your discord if you want a bf so bad non stacy girl? Is it because you would be flooded with 20 guys all wanting to fuck you?

Also women do talk to me, they are the ones who say I am average. They won't date me though. Again nice kneejerk reaction you know nothing about me but keep jumping to these conclusions.

I'm not posting my discord because a guy threatened to skin me alive. I'm not asking for your personal information. I just wanted to talk to you ffs.

What? Why would your race prevent you from meeting anyone? Everyone in this thread is mentally ill and probably arent getting pussy anyway so ignore them and listen to me. Your race is irrelevant. If you want a gf, just be confident and happy seeming. That's what's attractive. Even if you're fat, even if you have acne, even if you have no job. If you at least have charisma or good jokes, she'll remember you. and that's the key to getting a partner. Being fun, happy, and interesting. At the very least, it'll get you laid. Your race is a non factor, you're welcome.

Sorry fembot I'm just in a bad mood and I felt personally attacked. Just don't want anybody to associate these posts and my discord tag.

SegaSaturnOverlord#7599

I'll delete post in 5 minutes

God you are so full of shit. Your plattitudes mean nothing to me. Why is everybody making these assumptions about me? I'm not funny nice or interesting? DO you think I am irl like how I am on r9k? Is every virgin just some boring person? My thread is a million more times interesting than this generic platitude, where is my gf? Oh wait it doesn't work like that.

post ur discord, im a nice boy

Can you not fucking read? You thristy ass cucks are so pathetic and stupid.