All apologists need to fuck off. Go back to your pleddit, fucktard normies...

All apologists need to fuck off. Go back to your pleddit, fucktard normies. These goatfuckers need much more well deserved ethnic cleansing than what they got. How dare you act empathetic toward these savages now. How spineless can you be. After Bataclan, after poor Ebba. Whenever something like this happens in the name of islam, the mudshits are quick to dissociate themselves from it, labeling the perpetrators as false followers of Islam. They don't feel or show one bit sympathy, just trying to save their own parasitic asses. Yet when something like this happens to them, they cry on social media like whores, demanding justice while condemning and demonizing the white man who took them in. I've lived with and near these fuckers all my life, I know them, they cannot assimilate into western culture. In fact they outright refuse to, they scorn at us and our ideals, and once their numbers start to grow significantly, they won't continue to remain silent and will try to subvert our society. These are religious fanatics who are willing to sacrifice their own kids in the name of Allah. If they want to continue practicing the religion which is responsible for the destruction of their home countries, they are more than welcome to fuck off back to shithole they came from, but do not spread that cancer into my country. Fuck all of you sympathizers. In the end traitors will get the rope, just like the muzzies, and kikes who funnel them into our countries.

Attached: 1552641145206m_0.jpg (753x1024, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All I heard was nonsense

Nice reply ahmed

True true. Not sure why mudshit lovers come to Jow Forums anyways, they can never handle anyone with different views.

Some aussie living in a land the people who rule it stole gunned down some innocents wanting to pray to a peaceful god.
Fuck off with your edgelord retardation, kid.

Wanting to commit genocide is incredibly normalfaggot you dumb normalfaggot. Robots just want to be left alone.

imagine caring about just another shooting this much

>gunned down some innocents wanting to pray to a peaceful god.
Terrible troll buddy try harder next time. Subtlety is key

>killed 48 immigrants
>killed 1 white person
>is being charged with one count of murder

cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html

Attached: holy shit.jpg (935x749, 113K)

You're an idiot, he's an accelerationist like puppet who doesn't belong in my country. Islam doesn't belong in New Zealand but this is just putting fuel on the fire. They need to be removed yes, but this will just make more anti gun faggots and give power to the libtards.

Wasn't meant to quote you.

Didn't he kill like 15 people on camera? What is this

This, this and more this.

This really hurts to see. In a perfect world they'd have this mans face plastered all over the country as a hero, someone to aspire to be.. Much like how Israeli's who kill Palestinian civilians are awarded medals... But because he isn't a kike in upside down world he's being hauled off to jail.. This, isn't right. If we as a free people had any voice at all we would stop this. He deserves freedom, he deserves our gratitude.

Youre going to die and nobody will love you.

>anyone that has any beliefs or morals is below me
>I'm not an edgelord at all
Nice meme OP

>Some retard shoots up a bunch of innocent people who are probably passively religious anyways
>WHATANHERO!!!!!!
I swear to god, you retards will always find a way to jerk your ideas off.

OP you are a coward. You needed someone else to do your bidding because you're too fucking lazy. Kill yourself.

>doesn't kill himself
Why was he such a pussy?

what do you care lol???

>retard

The act of retaining the sanctity of both your land and your people is now considered a mental disability? Learn something new every kike.

>innocent people

I grew up in the mideast. There is no such thing as an innocent muslim. They're only innocent until they kill you, which they all want to do.

>passively religious

Muslim's aren't amerilard fake Christians. They hold their religion above their lives and the lives of their family. Nothing comes before their religion and it's resolve to "purify" the world of the likes of you.

>What a hero

Yeah, he is. And he always will be. When the pc culture dies and the deserts are turned into glass, we will remember him for his bravery.

>One white girl dies, so I'm gonna go murder a bunch of people, including kids

Fucking brainlet

Fr though, you know who's actually gonna get the rope? Fascists like you. Either pull a Hitler now, or wait and end up like Mussolini.

A lot more than 15. Most if not all of them were on the vid. 49 confirmed dead and dozens severely injured.

>sanctity of both your land and your people
Autism Speaks(tm)
>I grew up in the mideast.
Things that didn't happen
>When the pc culture dies
Delusional

Notice how there is no blood in the video or bullets hitting the "corpse"?

It's just another crisis video made by the Globalist to fight the right wing wave. This is also a fake news thing to shut down Pewdiepie.

Attached: 1552101982165.png (1920x2249, 1.74M)

>Muh land
>Muh people

Fucking retard. The fact that you happen to be white literally doesn't matter. You're seeing connections between random individuals that aren't there.

I don't think we watched the same video

>Autism Speaks(tm)

What is Sweden, France, Britain, Germany and Eastern Canada....

>Things that didn't happen

What else am I just now coming to know of myself?

>Delusional

We'll wear your noses around our necks as a symbol of our freedom.

I've seen the connections of ethnic groups being hunted to near extinction and I've seen according to history that history loves to repeat itself. I've seen who these people are first hand. One hand to shake your (filthy infidel hand) and the other concealing a blade behind their back. What you know comes from your Israeli 24/7 broadcasts on your learn box. The world is a much uglier place than you can imagine.

The world is fucking ugly, as made evident by the fact that this fuck just murdered 49 innocent people, while people in this thread defend him.

Do you think white people don't do fucked up things too? Is brutality inherent to Islam, or to humans?

>What is Sweden, France, Britain, Germany and Eastern Canada....
These places are all sacred to you? Literally thousands of miles of land.
Autism^2
>We'll wear your noses around our necks as a symbol of our freedom.
Watch out, we have a warriorfag

The most fucked up thing a white person has done in our lifetime has come out of Chechnya under the command of Muslim Chechens. Unless we're involving Bush's shadow war against Iraq. But as far as genocide attempts and hate crimes? Islam. By and large.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Why is Israel so sacred to you, then?

Were acting nice because all of our comments are going to be logged in a database soon so we can't go around screaming fuck niggers anymore

Attached: Honk Honk.gif (607x609, 754K)

>israel
>sacred
Sorry, nope, lefty. As I see it, lefties are the only ones standing against Israel. Or does that not fit your narrative?