Help me robots

Would you date a girl that horribly bullied you during your entire childhood?

Attached: 72999744_p0.jpg (579x819, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/gg/JrAtHxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join Discord
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting. Use the link below:
discord
.gg/pZKsPDw

-sis

Attached: file.jpg (624x321, 97K)

I don't know user, but I've dated girls that I have horribly bullied in my entire childhood and all worked fine

is this the famous reiko shit

didnt they ever stab you? did you ever feel like bullying them again?

How did you get into this situation, user? Where you'd want to sleep with the enemy, so to speak?

Met the girl who used to bully me all the time again after years of separation. Havent seen her since highschool. And surprisingly she was really nice and we suddenly really got along, she invited me for a drink tomorrow. But I cant lie to myself, a part of me is still really resentful for her shit.

Yes, children are not adults. Plus you get to make her scream for all the times she made you cry

Of course I do bully them again when I have the chance, and no, no one stabbed me for any reason.
I honestly thing girls like to be bullied

Fascinating. What all did she do to bully you?

Also, this gives you some leverage conversation-wise. Light playful jabs at her being a dick to you could do wonders for establishing the power dynamic. She'll feel embarrassed and want to make it up to you, but since it's a lighter, more playful atmosphere she won't see it as you being a dick.

i love these types of women. i don't know why. maybe my mother loved me too much and i didnt get the tough love i needed. but i love it when a girl makes fun of me, or gets physically violent

not like abusive, but small punches or shoving.

The complete list of humiliations and mockeries she made me go through would be eternal, it was living hell. She was obsessed with putting me down. Laughed at literally everything I did. Mocked me in front of my friends. Pulled down my pants in public. Got other girls to invite me for dates just to laugh at me. Cut my arm with her nail because of a disagreement once, slowly, and made the other guys from the class hate me via manipulation. She was a total fucking sociopath and I was too much of a pussy, I wasnt as big as I am now anyways. I mean, I think my brain has blocked most of it already; because due to her actions I became ridiculously prideful on college.

Light playful jabs would have to include me hiding sudden bursts of murderous intent, but I guess I can do it. We had nice conversations so far, but she completely avoids the subject of her bullying and so do I.

Attached: 73069902_p3.jpg (1200x1100, 517K)

Please stop posting this sort of thing. Discord is cancer.

Get a tsundere girlfriend at this discord

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: 6fd9550c6196a908b9af094ca4684e35.jpg (704x396, 40K)

My dude...the hate sex here is gonna be fucking magical, if you can slide into her DMs like that.

user, go to that damn date, then fuck her and slap her and make her cry. Will be cathartic.

I wonder if im not going to feel my soul dirty after that.

Only if you dont punch her enough during sex.

just go for it, might as well get some closure on why she did it to you. I'd just careful though. if you did go what would like to get out of it?

Never. She probably still has lacking empathy, so as you get closer, the contempt you hold for each other will emerge and you'll fall into similar patterns as in the past. Either that, or if she doesn't sincerely own up for what she's done, the buried resentment would eat away at the relationship and cause it to fail. You won't get closure, it isn't worth it.

She was bullying you because she liked you and probably had shit parents and shit social skills or a warped perception of love. Essentially she was trying to make you pay attention to her but she was too retarded. If you do get the revenge angry sex tell her that Sahen says hi and punch her in the face while you cum inside RAW. Then dissappear from her life and block her on any and all social media.

update on what happens op